Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago (49589 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davido makes a lot of promises when he’s high (which is like most of the time) so better not bank on him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Ancecoker(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
angry
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by nkemoma(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
H
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by elinaxy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
E clear
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by PericomaNwankwo: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Amebo247:
A recent tweet making rounds on social media has triggered a lot of reactions from Nigerians.

The twitter user @iam_supaboi who is also a nairalander called out 30BG boss Davido ��

[/b]Ya'll please help me tag king @davido ..came to lagos 2018, met davido while on the street of lekki, won his rap battle and was invited home by him on ileya day. Long story short, @davido is yet to fulfil his promises to me as i believe he wasn't aware i was asked out that night.[b]

The tweet which was posted alongside a photo can see the twitter user @Iam_supaboi holding a cardboard paper with inscription [/b]"This is Supaboi, King David you brought me to your lekki home in 2018, promised to help me that ileya day I won your rap battle. Abeg Davido Help!!"[b]

Will the Omo baba Olowo crooner, Davido who recently bought massive plots of land in Nigeria's top Highbrow area, Banana Island in Ikoyi Lagos for a whooping fee of more than 2 billion naira give this young man a listening ear after "4years ?.

Only God knows what's next for @iam_supaboi We can only hope and pray Davido gives him another opportunity grin grin grin

Before now, Davido has been known around the world not just for making Africans proud with his good music but also for his humanitarian works and gestures especially to his fellow entertainers and upcoming musicians.

Admin etc.. please let's help and support this Nairalander by moving this post to front page.
Thank You!!

No be by force to be news blogger
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Iamchivic(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sapa na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Malory:
Davido should fulfill his promise to this young man

What was the promise. The man didn't mention anything specific Davido promised him

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Consray(f): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
The guy was just waiting patiently, but no show
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Babaheekmat: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Entitled beggar.

Only in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Vicoyphillol: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
That’s my sure nigga @iamsupaboi right from imsu... you have been a great star so I can see you in higher level, God go touch him heart to see you bro
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
You are really damn poor.[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

Na fake life them dey live...

They use people and their fans raise body and count scores

I still dey tell my guy say Davido nor go get 5 billion for account not to talk of 30 billi

And most of the promises way them dey make na with shayoo eye and Highnes
[/s]
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by SmartPolician: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
qekng40:
Like if you think Davido will change this man's life.

Share if you think Davido will ignore him

So many jobless people are on Nairaland!

What's the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Gkemz: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
How do you expect him to fulfill his promise when you resemble Wizkid, his musical rival.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by starstunna1313(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

I still dey tell my guy say Davido nor go get 5 billion for account not to talk of 30 billi

You sound like someone that is not close to any Nigeria A list celebrities. You think their click will allow you come close to him. It’s the same with our politician.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
A promise is NEVER a debt ............
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by 07kjb: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Who give that guy black socks

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by grandstar(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
qekng40:

I might not be a fan of Davido but he has a lot of principles which he probably inherited from his dad. At nightclubs, he is known for settling his debts unlike his alleged main rival.

I am certain if he learns of this, he'll probably find a way to compensate him.

The young man should also learn not to look up to men for progress in life. At times, they treat these people as deities and not humans.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
kelvinrhs:
Be like say him wan collect
Hahahahaha! Funniest comment and meme I have seen on those entire thread. They won't tell you, but I will wink grin
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Saintdan0421(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Sharrap,let this be the last time you and that other idvvt post this like/share thing.

Lol, comrade easy man.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mtsheww
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Lol, comrade easy man.
Actually she deserved it. Even when I scrolled past the comment, I felt nauseated. So unnecessarily childish.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by tunjijones(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

How many people your wizzy don help for hin life?

I noticed you hate davido with a passion, did he Bleep ur babe or na just pure jealousy.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by semate1: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nobody has a right to even call on Davido to a promise he can fulfill anytime. Na una work money give am?
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Didi2d(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin

King David is generous. I’m sure he’s gonna reach out to him. Thank God say no be Wizkid. Your name for be sorry .

WizKid sef dey give o, but him no dey loud am

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Myablew: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
You only wanted to trend.. You mean 4 years ago? Better change your story before dem dem Davido arrange for you.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir I no understand you this days ooo
don't measure other people with the way you seeing ur self ..... you no the kind asset David get ,,,, u said ,,, you don't know if him stin get up 5 billi for akant

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Help2020: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Amebo247:
A recent tweet making rounds on social media has triggered a lot of reactions from Nigerians.

The twitter user @iam_supaboi who is also a nairalander called out 30BG boss Davido ��

[/b]Ya'll please help me tag king @davido ..came to lagos 2018, met davido while on the street of lekki, won his rap battle and was invited home by him on ileya day. Long story short, @davido is yet to fulfil his promises to me as i believe he wasn't aware i was asked out that night.[b]

The tweet which was posted alongside a photo can see the twitter user @Iam_supaboi holding a cardboard paper with inscription [/b]"This is Supaboi, King David you brought me to your lekki home in 2018, promised to help me that ileya day I won your rap battle. Abeg Davido Help!!"[b]

Will the Omo baba Olowo crooner, Davido who recently bought massive plots of land in Nigeria's top Highbrow area, Banana Island in Ikoyi Lagos for a whooping fee of more than 2 billion naira give this young man a listening ear after "4years ?.

Only God knows what's next for @iam_supaboi We can only hope and pray Davido gives him another opportunity grin grin grin

Before now, Davido has been known around the world not just for making Africans proud with his good music but also for his humanitarian works and gestures especially to his fellow entertainers and upcoming musicians.

Admin etc.. please let's help and support this Nairalander by moving this post to front page.
Thank You!!
Davido and fake life. When Daniel ragha call him out some foolish Nigerians will be insulting him

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Orpe7(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Since 2018
N u haven't made shiit with ur life
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by hope4nigeria(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
qekng40:

that miscreant boy called Davido who can lie about everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.