Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago (49594 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abeg make Davido pity the nigga if not for anything for that shoe wey be like watin fit swallow both Jonah and the fish together �
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by koolaid87: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
One thing is for sure, Davido will help him
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by duduade: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2022
No go hustle dey wait for 2018 promises

Even we Nigerians the promises of 2009 still hasn't been fulfilled
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Yellowbars are born lazy.... so for the last 4years he's somewhere waiting for his junior brother to come and lift him out of poverty...
undecided
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by HarshBitterTrut: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2022

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2022
PaulOtl:

Hahahahaha! Funniest comment and meme I have seen on those entire thread. They won't tell you, but I will wink grin
Thanks! You must be a newcomer
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Sleekfingers: 3:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Amebo247:
A recent tweet making rounds on social media has triggered a lot of reactions from Nigerians.

The twitter user @iam_supaboi who is also a nairalander called out 30BG boss Davido ��

[/b]Ya'll please help me tag king @davido ..came to lagos 2018, met davido while on the street of lekki, won his rap battle and was invited home by him on ileya day. Long story short, @davido is yet to fulfil his promises to me as i believe he wasn't aware i was asked out that night.[b]

The tweet which was posted alongside a photo can see the twitter user @Iam_supaboi holding a cardboard paper with inscription [/b]"This is Supaboi, King David you brought me to your lekki home in 2018, promised to help me that ileya day I won your rap battle. Abeg Davido Help!!"[b]

Will the Omo baba Olowo crooner, Davido who recently bought massive plots of land in Nigeria's top Highbrow area, Banana Island in Ikoyi Lagos for a whooping fee of more than 2 billion naira give this young man a listening ear after "4years ?.

Only God knows what's next for @iam_supaboi We can only hope and pray Davido gives him another opportunity grin grin grin

Before now, Davido has been known around the world not just for making Africans proud with his good music but also for his humanitarian works and gestures especially to his fellow entertainers and upcoming musicians.

Admin etc.. please let's help and support this Nairalander by moving this post to front page.
Thank You!!

After 4years? Oga, go find something to do.....
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Sleekfingers: 3:57am On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

So many jobless people are on Nairaland!

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

I am telling you. Jobless and brainless
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by emerged01(m): 4:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
Davido should fulfill his promise to this young man
He should check himself not Davido. If someone promise to help you and all of a sudden he didnt. Something is fishy.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Elidrisy20: 4:53am On Apr 25, 2022
You won rap battle na him you come fold your arms,dey wait for davido,Davido na your papa? you better go find the way to help yourself ooo
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by 1870ntyy: 5:08am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You are really damn poor.[/s]
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Bluntguy:

Oga we are not Davido and cannot guess what he would do.
You do know what guessing means, right?
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by maasoap(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2022
folake4u:
[s] What kind of smelly entitled mentality is this?angry My friend, c'mon go and find work.

A promise is just what it is. A PROMiSE.

Buhari PROMISED Nigerians change in 2015, make una go hold am. [/s] undecided

Just to let you know that you didn't make sense. If you someone promised you something at a point, you have every right to remind them as the person might have forgotten about it. That's not an entitled mentality, aunty.
We know that to use adjectives dey hungry u, but this one u used don miss road

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by maasoap(m): 6:08am On Apr 25, 2022
emerged01:

He should check himself not Davido. [s] If someone promise to help you and all of a sudden he didnt. Something is fishy. [/s]

Another trashy and senseless opinion. Have all the people who promised to help you actually did? How many times did you check yourself and what did you find? Senseless contribution
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Cantonese: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

Na fake life them dey live...

They use people and their fans raise body and count scores

I still dey tell my guy say Davido nor go get 5 billion for account not to talk of 30 billi

And most of the promises way them dey make na with shayoo eye and Highnes

Na owu dey worry you. Even if e no get 5b for account, at least nobody don talk say no be him get the Banana Island house, new Banana Island land, private jet, Rolls Royces, among other super cars.

Na shayo eyes no let you see well. Your own account na only shayo money dey inside.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Stronghold91: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Davido will always disappoint
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Namiji4319: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

I still dey tell my guy say Davido nor go get 5 billion for account not to talk of 30 billi

who ever thinks davido go get 1 billion for account, the man must be dump, no cap davido is rich, if you sum up all his properties and investment self, e no go reach 30billion except if na plus family properties..... Though cool millions go dey lie for him account sha
Boss check ur mail, better bills dey ground
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by joetem(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Celebrities....

for him to buy land of 2.5billion he must have more than 5 billion for akant
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2022
kelvinrhs:

Thanks! You must be a newcomer
Hmm, been using Nairaland since 2018. Not a newcomer.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
Davido should fulfill his promise to this young man

Since 2018 what has he been doing? Abeg make una shift jare.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2022
qekng40:

Madam, we're all thinking beings. If u can't think, avoid the post and pass.

You're an idiot with this stupid like/share nonsense!
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Bamzyriches451: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by cedricksly: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Some people has lost it in this country... For God's sake it is a promise and not under any legal obligation to help you, one of the characteristics of a promise is that it can be ignore or not honoured, promise is just mere words of mouth.... Move on with your life abeg and stop calling out somebody who might even get more angry and have a good reason not to help u... Him no help u before na now u call am out him go help u Una no get sense at all
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Slurity(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2022
qekng40:
Like if you think Davido will change this man's life.

Share if you think Davido will ignore him
Harvesting like and share as if Nairaland will give you a car for getting the highest at the end of the year. Use your energy for more productive things.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by holycup(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2022
folake4u:
What kind of smelly entitled mentality is this?angry My friend, c'mon go and find work.

A promise is just what it is. A PROMiSE.

Buhari PROMISED Nigerians change in 2015, make una go hold am. undecided
You just remind me

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by brownbib(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Go hustle and Leave David alone bro. 2018 to date, what have you learned?
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by emerged01(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2022
maasoap:

Another trashy and senseless opinion. Have all the people who promised to help you actually did? How many times did you check yourself and what did you find? Senseless contribution
If my opinion is senseless to you,your reasoning is senseless to me too.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Karlifate: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
maasoap:

LMAO! grin grin

Una get quarrel before
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Cantonese: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Namiji4319:
who ever thinks davido go get 1 billion for account, the man must be dump, no cap davido is rich, if you sum up all his properties and investment self, e no go reach 30billion except if na plus family properties..... Though cool millions go dey lie for him account sha
Boss check ur mail, better bills dey ground

Your own account get 5K?
Tell yourself the simple truth. Davido sef na youth like you. E no fall from sky.
Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Namiji4319: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cantonese:

Your own account get 5K?
Tell yourself the simple truth. Davido sef na youth like you. E no fall from sky.
maybe it's time you swallow something with understanding, I am not against davido, seeing someone from a rich family with hustling spirit like him is even rare these days, but we need to say the truth to our self, davido no fit get that kind amount for account. Talking of 5k for my account, Bros e Don tey wey guy man Start to dey hustle, comot body

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago by Cantonese: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Namiji4319:
maybe it's time you swallow something with understanding, I am not against davido, seeing someone from a rich family with hustling spirit like him is even rare these days, but we need to say the truth to our self, davido no fit get that kind amount for account. Talking of 5k for my account, Bros e Don tey wey guy man Start to dey hustle, comot body

If na so, how you go see person wen get 2 houses for Banana Island, get private jet, buy new Banana Island land for 2.5B come dey think say im account no hold like 5B. No be wizardry be that? Even if 5B no dey him account, him properties alone never by far surpass 5B?

Ok as e don tay wey you dey “hustle” make person no see your account come talk say you no get 5K.

The truth be say either Papa side o or im pocket o, the guy hold pass so by far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements / Zlatan Ibile Held By SARS, Special Anti-Cultism Squad / Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.