Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? (481 Views)

See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. / Sex Hookup Currently Available In Abuja (get Her Contact) / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by zeenaman: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Most people tend to save others' contact on their devices with the name of the place they met for the first time. Eg. Grace Economics department, Joy Jamb Centre, Fatima Mas Com, Wale NYSC ..etc

Since relationships don't just happen from the blues, we meet people from somewhere before initiating relationships with them. Most times we forget to edit their contacts to something that will make them feel special, and this can cause a little problem in the relationship when your partner gets to know that you saved their contact with a casual name.
At what point of your relationship did you change his contact from his name to something special?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by N3wman: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
When they become special
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by chatinent: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
From Ada Near Nipost to Adaeze Money Heist.

From Jamie Itua to J. Snow.

From Suspected Caller to Dog Seller.

From Chioma 1 to GirlChi

From Chioma 2 to Chioma

From iBlood to Zeruwa

From Mummy Ifeoma to Mama Gold

From Cindy Block 4 to just number.

lalasticlala Dominque seun mynd44 come talk una own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
chatinent:
From Ada Near Nipost to Adaeze Money Heist.
Lol! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Bashnigga(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
After she passed my little test
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Kimiso(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
zeenaman:
Most people tend to save others' contact on their devices with the name of the place they met for the first time. Eg. Grace Economics department, Joy Jamb Centre, Fatima Mas Com, Wale NYSC ..etc

Since relationships don't just happen from the blues, we meet people from somewhere before initiating relationships with them. Most times we forget to edit their contacts to something that will make them feel special, and this can cause a little problem in the relationship when your partner gets to know that you saved their contact with a casual name.
At what point of your relationship did you change his contact from his name to something special?
after so many years with alot of observation,have once saved someone's name as epon eran before (goat testicles)
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
My ex...

Met him online... Edited his contact a few months later... He made me feel sweet inside so his contact was saved with 'My marshmallow' + a dozen emojis... I changed it often... 'Panda'... Etc

As for the others, just saved their numbers with their first name... grin

But before that... When I started dating... I would save my boyfriends' names with something 'not suspicious'... Like 'Grace classmate' instead of 'Abdullahi'... grin

So my mum wouldn't find out and murder me... tongue
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by chatinent: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by chatinent: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Raspberries:
My ex...

Met him online... Edited his contact a few months later... He made me feel sweet inside so his contact was saved with 'My marshmallow' + a dozen emojis... I changed it often... 'Panda'... Etc

As for the others, just saved their numbers with their first name... grin

But before that... When I started dating... I would save my boyfriends' names with something 'not suspicious'... Like 'Grace classmate' instead of 'Abdullahi'... grin

So my mum wouldn't find out and murder me... tongue

So the Marshmallow boyfriend edition was later updated to the GO edition baa when he couldn't support some things?
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Tokskob2008: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
When she constantly complains about it, I had to change it to " Swthrt"..
Me no dey fancy all those things abeg but for the sake of peace
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
chatinent:

So the Marshmallow boyfriend edition was later updated to the GO edition baa when he couldn't support some things?
Lol... grin

Nah... He was a really great guy... grin
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by chatinent: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Raspberries:
Lol... grin

Nah... He was a really great guy... grin

And you left great guy. Okay o.

Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by chatinent: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When she constantly complains about it, I had to change it to " Swthrt"..

Me no dey fancy all those things abeg but for the sake of peace

Chief, for the sake of peace you call your woman endearing names? Like you call her Carburettor before?
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by Tokskob2008: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
chatinent:

Chief, for the sake of peace you call your woman endearing names? Like you call her Carburettor before?
Lol, no be only carburetor na shock absorber you for talk. I call her by her name and saved it as same.
Re: When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? by chatinent: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol, no be only carburetor na shock absorber you for talk. I call her by her name and saved it as same.

Ok chief. You too much.

(1) (Reply)

When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before / How good is this / Big Brother Naija Season 7 (2022) Application Form & Requirement | Bbnaija Seaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.