Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. (759 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Animegirl(f): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Marriage does work.
Hustling in an honest way does pay of.
School is important.
Dreams do come true.
Nigerian girls ain't useless.

We experience life differently and that's fine.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Absolutely, brilliant points
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by slawormiir: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I agree with some

Hustling in an honest way yea...but at times you have to do some dope shit then use that dope shit money to start the honest hustle
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Islandlady(f): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Animegirl:
Marriage does work.
School is important.
Dreams do come true.

yeah i 90% agreed with you tho undecided
Especially on Nigerian girls ain't useless
But seems like marriages doesn't work out these days
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by yanabasee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
And different people with different experience had to come up with the facts and you think you can twist this?

I have my friend that is working and doing extremely well... He studied education and never graduated and he's a programmer, he's married and works from home.... Earn $500 weekly.... Owns a car and recent bought one for his mum..

Education is a scam because awa president no get certificate... away fomer Kemi no go school.... Some politicians sef no go school.

Some marriage na hell.... Like Mrs Osinachi.... She died believing that marriage works ...

I swear, Nigerian girls are useless.... Except a very minute percentage of them..... And that covers mother's of older age... When that generation leaves the earth, decorum and marriage norms will go with them ...

4 Likes

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by WoundedLamb: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol... the person above has poor argumentation skills. From the first paragraph to the last, he couldn't neither invalidate the OP's points nor clearly present his own. It's both funny and pitiable.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by uthlaw: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
I agreed with all.... but Nigeria girls are useless!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by stacyadams: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Animegirl:
Marriage does work.
School is important.
Dreams do come true.

...I agree with all u said but u c that "Nigerian girls are useless"truely they are useless forget

1 Like

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by purehustle101(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Only 1% of Nigeria girls are useful, the rest are useless ..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Valid tho,but na agbo I wan sell
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by odinson1(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2022
The Average Nigerian girl is about as Useful as the 2nd s in Useless
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Nice points OP. As Rapper Erigga said, 'This life balance. Na you no really stand well.'
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2022
uthlaw:
I agreed with all....
but Nigeria girls are useless!
comrade no loud am, small small abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2022
yanabasee:
And different people with different experience had to come up with the facts and you think you can twist this?

I have my friend that is working and doing extremely well... He studied education and never graduated and he's a programmer, he's married and works from home.... Earn $500 weekly.... Owns a car and recent bought one for his mum..

Education is a scam because awa president no get certificate... away fomer Kemi no go school.... Some politicians sef no go school.

Some marriage na hell.... Like Mrs Osinachi.... She died believing that marriage works ...

I swear, Nigerian girls are useless.... Except a very minute percentage of them..... And that covers mother's of older age... When that generation leaves the earth, decorum and marriage norms will go with them ...

Good boy...

They are really Useless!
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
I agreed with all but you see Nigerian girls, they are all Us£less.
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Islandlady:
yeah i 90% agreed with you tho undecided
Especially on Nigerian girls ain't useless
But seems like marriages doesn't work out these days

Yep my dear...in these modern times marriage is vapourizing...and trust me it's not mens fault..
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Animegirl:
Marriage does work.
School is important.
Dreams do come true.

Useless post if theres one thing I know for sure is that you personally,...with your stinking attitude and mentality...there'll be nothing like marriage for you cause you wont be able to get nor keep a man
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Moloso(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
yanabasee:

"You go just open mouth waaa"

Stop commenting because of likes, so what the point you make up here.
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
sollolucci77:

Useless post if theres one thing I know for sure is that you personally,...with your stinking attitude and mentality...there'll be nothing like marriage for you cause you wont be able to get nor keep a man

comrade.. You are making her shade premium tears...

This comment hurts....

This I have seen!
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
So, marriage is their saving grace..
This all have seen!
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by czarr(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Animegirl:
Marriage does work.
School is important.
Dreams do come true.

This doesn't make sense. Discourage is a strong word. more like you should warn people you care about of the possibility of the same thing happening to them. but they get to make the final decision.

If a girl was raped in the night passing a certain street, would it be wrong to "discourage" her younger sister from passing that same road at night? After all just because she was taped doesn't mean her sister would be raped.

See your logic?
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Newton2024: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
If you think Nigerian girls are useless, it's because of your body language. Maybe you should change yourself. If you are sensible, you will attract sensible lady. I have never met a useless lady before. I have many amazing ladies around me.
Re: Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Newton2024:
If you think Nigerian girls are useless, it's because of your body language. Maybe you should change yourself. If you are sensible, you will attract sensible lady. I have never met a useless lady before. I have many amazing ladies around me.

Spare us this story...you may be an exception but it dosent disprove the general rule...havent you seen situations when women are chameleons and change immediately after marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Catches A Bra As Multiple Women Throw Their Underwears At Him:video / Damnnn She Got A Fat Assss / How Can I Fix This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.