Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? (2020 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? by Efe42(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
brosom:
You don't have to be alone Niggerr except u re introverted.

If u re an extrovert, it should be easily a walk away match for u just like when Liverpool meet Kano Pillers in an international club friendlies as u re already know the out come. See her as local champion and activate ur natural defense system to protect ur self from self distruct bro.

But if otherwise (introvert), that could be a deep problem and will take u whole lot of time to heal.

Hmm thanks bro but I think I've too change the church attend.

My relationship was really complicated bro this babe Love me with all her heart but sometime I use mean word's to her without me even knowing it but I always apologize to her.

The problem here after my formal ex girlfriend dumped my Ass I vowed never to love anyone else again because I got so hurt so badly so I channel all my energy and mindset to hustler because I had no job back then and I was so broke.

A friend of mine called me up to meet him up in Lagos to put me through internet fraud, so I was eager to go then I got a called from a company, I once apply for a job 2019 at First I got little confuse in decision making here well I made a decision to work for the company for a period of one month, before I travel to Lagos there's were I meet this babe but we already knew each other then in Church.

We stated dating I love her but there's something blocking me to show or express my love towards her sometimes I even ask my self what's my problem why can't I love my baby same way she'd love me i couldn't figure it until our break then I'd remember I made vowed because I'd play some reggae music just get my head off love then this love poems play I started getting some flash back memory has I'm getting more of the love poem that's when I realize what my problem is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? by brosom(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Efe42:

Hmm thanks bro but I think I've too change the church attend.

My relationship was really complicated bro this babe love me with her heart but sometime I use mean word's to her without me even knowing it but I always apologize the problem here.

After my formal ex girlfriend dumped my Ass I vowed never to love anyone else because I got so hurt badly so I channel all my energy and mindset to hustler because I had no job back then and I was so broke.

A friend of mine called me up to meet him in Lagos to put through internet fraud Yahoo I was eager to go so I got a called from a company, I once apply for a job so a made decision to just the company a try my mindset was to work for just a month before I travel to Lagos there's were I meet this babe but we already knew each in Church we stated dating I love her but there's something blocking me to show my love expression to her sometimes I even ask my self what's my problem why can't I love this babe same way she love u couldn't figure it until our break
Just like I said earlier, u re guilt trapped and u hate ur self for the way u treated her like she doesn't count.

Just like the popular saying, u never know what u have until u lose it. But if I'm being honest with u, it's meant to happen so that you can learn, though u re learning the hard way.
Re: Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? by Efe42(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
brosom:
Just like I said earlier, u re guilt trapped and u hate ur self for the way u treated her like she doesn't count.

Just like the popular saying, u never know what u have until u lose it. But if I'm being honest with u, it's meant to happen so that you can learn, though u re learning the hard way.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? by Lamanii22(f): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2022
ITSAZA:

It happens and that was because he still loves you and mainly you had been on his thoughts recently!
oh okay…. I seeee

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? by obi4eze(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Familiar spirit. That's all I will say for now.

Pray about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Clean Girl / Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You / French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.