Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift (1228 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by datgidiboy: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Teenage Nigerian girl gets a Benz, an iPhone X, iWatch from her teenage boyfriend for her birthday (Video)

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9ppW4qMMwZk/W-5h9kGpxxI/AAAAAAAAABg/elOW1l6kg2MM3rYSWvRZDMof4ClLZ3DFQCLcBGAs/s400/benz.jpg[/img]
A 100 level Nigerian student and his 16 years old SS3 girlfriend has shocked many and sent the internet in to a frenzy, after the boy, Zubairu, got his girlfriend Nihat a benz, an iPhone and an iWatch for her 16th birthday.

This has raised a lot of eyebrows with people asking questions like: What could a 16 years old girl be doing with a boyfriend? Where he got the money to buy her all the gifts and more!

Watch Video here: http://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/teenage-nigerian-girl-gets-benz-iphone.html
More Images below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by 7inches: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
undecided
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by Carzolah(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
angry

There's another post of this topic that says he's 19 years old

Naija bloggers and lie ehn
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by pastie(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Life sha, at my age still using legerbenz, I blame my parent thou.
my children shall see the best.

1 Like

Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by author1(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2018
yeee
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by swiz123(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2018
He should be arrested by the EFCC for choosing to be stupid with his fraud money
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by sarcasticdude(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Pussxxy dat was given freely is now being sold to the highest bidder,and u wonder where ECONOMICS originated from?
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by falcon01: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2018
he's father is rich and he's been stealing money from his father and the father did not know because the father is also a thief that steals from the government.
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2018
pastie:
Life sha, at my age still using legerbenz,
I blame my parent thou.

my children shall see the best.
I read somewhere on Nairaland sometime ago that " the journey to your success begins when you accept the fact that no one owe u anything"
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by pastie(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
I read somewhere on Nairaland sometime ago that " the journey to your success begins when you accept the fact that no one owe u anything"
Practically not, at a stage, your well being should be taken care off, until you are fully conscious of your society.
It is the responsibility of parents to armours their child to prevail in whatever situation.
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2018
pastie:

Practically not, at a stage, your well being should be taken care off, until you are fully conscious of your society.
It is the responsibility of parents to armours their child to prevail in whatever situation.
a stage where someone blames his parents for still trekking, u consider such a phase to be someone who still needed to be taken care of by his parents?
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by pastie(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
a stage where someone blames his parents for still trekking, u consider such a phase to be someone who still needed to be taken care of by his parents?

This goes to tell things are not rightfully done, everyone has his/her role to play.

In a saner Clime where the system work, acquisition of such ride shouldn't be a big deal, one need have something to hold onto before thinking of settling down.
how many Nigerians can afford such ride at that age?
That's if it wasn't his parent money.
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
pastie:

This goes to tell things are not rightfully done, everyone has his/her role to play.

In a saner Clime where the system work, acquisition of such ride shouldn't be a big deal, one need have something to hold onto before thinking of settling down.
how many Nigerians can afford such ride at that age?
That's if it wasn't his parent money.
there is a stage in ones life where one would realize with just a little push I would have been in a different level. Where such a push is not available is not a yardstick to blame others for ones predicament. The stage where that young man (the one who blame is parents for trekking) is right now is a phase of life where he is d sole determinants of the outcome of his life. He has realized something is probably not right with his foundation which ought to have set the right path of life. The question therefore is, now that he has realized the issue,
what has he done about it?
Should he continue to blame his parents for the outcome of his life just the way the current Buhari administration keep blaming the previous?
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LIFE,( Bishop David Oyedepo, 2017)
Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by lovett24(f): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2018
LET’S TRAIN YOU TO TAME 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS IN 3 WEEKS! WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO CREATE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Imagine yourself creating emotive characters, stunning worlds and compelling stories for games, film or commercial projects? Get those cutting-edge, relevant skills that will allow you to enter an exciting creative industry that make you go from strength to strength in the world of 3D CHARACTER ANIMATION. Here’s a bit about the animation chops you can will learn from this training program

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE:
TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED:
Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: 16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift by pastie(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
there is a stage in ones life where one would realize with just a little push I would have been in a different level. Where such a push is not available is not a yardstick to blame others for ones predicament. The stage where that young man (the one who blame is parents for trekking) is right now is a phase of life where he is d sole determinants of the outcome of his life. He has realized something is probably not right with his foundation which ought to have set the right path of life. The question therefore is, now that he has realized the issue,
what has he done about it?
Should he continue to blame his parents for the outcome of his life just the way the current Buhari administration keep blaming the previous?
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LIFE,( Bishop David Oyedepo, 2017)
Whatever maybe, it's not possible to rule out the blame game, especially in this scenario.
In the absent of that "needed little push" one will have to pay the dearly price to regain the ground level.
A productive time one will have used to acquire more sophisticated ventures will be wasted just to fill in the gap.
As I said, I will never want my children to blame me in this particular aspect.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Jilted Woman And Her Gang Destroy Property On Wedding Day (photo) / Advice Needed. / After Undergrad, Masters, What Next To Become A Lecturer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.