Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari (46502 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Naijanascam: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
deji17:
Omo NNA. He must be PitObi's friend / course mate at Nsukka. Obi is also into drugs. His day of arrest is minus one today.

Abobaku Why can't you cry your cry alone than referring your choked life with others?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Golan007: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
But Rotary club is meant to be a humanitarian organisation.

Oga, you f up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by oteneaaron(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Everyday for the thief.

One day for the massa.

More arrests are still going to happen.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by poshestmina(f): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na wa.
All this titles and businesses just to mask up the illegal and dirty 'work'.

Do the crime ,do the time.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by opera1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Greediness
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
See this one grin grin

Sumol sumol wetin?

Sad west in the next 10yrs is going to be peopled by headless bodies. grin

I'm telling you bro and it's serious.

Even your daughters will give birth to headless children because the ancestors were buried headless grin
wen will u go to the sadwest anty??

U mist have left cus if not ugm and esn would have either killed u or shift ur womb grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by BrotherAfonja: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
deji17:
Omo NNA. He must be PitObi's friend / course mate at Nsukka. Obi is also into drugs. His day of arrest is minus one today.
so Peter Obi is no longer a pandora thief, you mean he is now a drug baron
deji17:
so Peter Obi is no longer a pandora thief, you mean he is now a drug baron. whoever that did this to you people should undue it so that you can think forward

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by redcliff: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
do not believe everything Nigeria security agencies tell you, they have a penchant for lies and "bring-him-down" mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by chatinent: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Masters Oil and Gas wey one time catch fire for Umuahia?
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
he's just a regular chemist jare
Seems he doesn't practice his chemistry safely? Such a fine man!

Looking at him, you can tell he doesn't use them, why indulge in such destruction of the people?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by obiekunie01: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
SEUN AND HIS MODS!

YOU ARE TAGGING A MAN THAT HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED AND CONVICTED IN A COURT OF LAW AS A DRUG BARRON!

HMMM! I HAVE JUST TWO WORDS FOR YOU!

BE CAREFUL!!!

I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS SITE CAN BE SUED FOR DEFAMATION!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

na ur mind dey twisted. Sumol sumol we go dey remove miserable elements comot from our human society for Nigeria. Go and join ur drug mentor for inside ndlea jail nau instead to dey bother us hia. shiorr.

I don see say na Anambra man, na Obi Cubana be next.
hahahahaha..I wouldn't be surprised when it happens.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
chatinent:
Masters Oil and Gas wey one time catch fire for Umuahia?
Masters is owned by Uche Ogah nau. He's buhari's junior minister of whatever

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Seems he doesn't practice his chemistry safely? Such a fine man!

Looking at him, you can tell he doesn't use them, why indulge in such destruction of the people?
u lied ma, he practiced it well, if not his worth wouldn't have reached billions of naira grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by davidmoyes(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-10-things-to-know-about-drug-baron-linked-to-abba-kyari-afam-mallison-ukatu/

How’s he 60 when he was born in 1964. Una records no even straight.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by SAMTOBIJU(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
See profile....better CV
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by buchivik(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coin.base needed for big bags. Buzz if you have
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Where my, where my money,

I need, I need, I need, Cash.

Only the real understand. grin
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
hahahahaha..I wouldn't be surprised when it happens.
Stop regurgitating.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by moneyissweet(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Keep masturbating on Peter Obi's matter

deji17:

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is the real definition of Rich Igbo Business Men.
You go hear them dey shout ezego later. Proceeeds from crime grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Dapson73(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
poshestmina:
Na wa.
All this titles and businesses just to mask up the illegal and dirty 'work'.

Do the crime ,do the time.
You may not be entirely incorrect...
However, I don't see this case going far.
So many people could be involved..
Again, he may be Innocent!
Not yet proven!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by dreu2fine(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?
y weepimg
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerians say no to crime, you have destroyed Nigeria by supportin the criminals from your region.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Asour: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
deji17:

Careful Oga.

PO graduated in 1984 from same department.

If this guy was born in 1964 as the OP mentioned,
He couldn't have graduated in 1984 at 20 yrs then, could he ?

Secondly. A person born in 1964 is not yet up to 60 years as the OP hinted.

Shoddy 'Investigators' when even the basics are wrong.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Topmaike007(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
All this bloggers Una don see food
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wen will u go to the sadwest anty??

U mist have left cus if not ugm and esn would have either killed u or shift ur womb grin grin
I'm still in sad west but I play safe. I move around with iron mask and I don't venture too far except I'm going to the airport.

UGM is a creation of your DSS but karma is here for them already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
This is the real definition of Rich Igbo Business Men.
You go hear them dey shout ezego later. Proceeeds from crime grin grin grin grin
Not yet convicted.
Although he's a wonderful Businessman grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by BJanta: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-10-things-to-know-about-drug-baron-linked-to-abba-kyari-afam-mallison-ukatu/

He has the same qualifications with Peter OBItuary. Another good presidential candidate from the South-East.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
u lied ma, he practiced it well, if not his worth wouldn't have reached billions of naira grin
You are one of the problems of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.