Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari (46508 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by sniperr007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?

No weep

How many of this rich people are 100% legit. Na who them catch we Sabi.

More that are illegal are there.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okobola146:
wetin be your own? Why you dey cry for am abi him be shareholder for your farm ni?
Iyalaya e
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Okobola146: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Iyalaya e
e pain am grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okobola146:
e pain am grin grin grin
Alapatinrin oshi

Bola dey Allen dey do body count, this simp is proud to be her husband grin
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Okobola146: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Alapatinrin oshi

Bola146 dey Allen dey do body count, this simp is proud to be her husband grin
come make I buy you beer, make your erect ion calm down grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okobola146:
come make I buy you beer, make your erect ion calm down grin grin grin
Haha hahaha wayray grin
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Sterope(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Many of our businessmen are into one form of illegal business or the other. This isn't a surprise.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Agugbadin: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't ever envy or admire Anambra richmen and women their hands are never clean and their business never straight.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Old fashioned and been abolished in igboland ask your anscestors for more insight.... Abobaku that inherits nothing
Kikikikikiki, abolished ko, absolution ni.

Sebi it is old fashion and abolished.

Oya be bold to say you are OSU and be proud of it.

Even on faceless forum like nairaland, you still can't be bold enough to say it.

Say it with your full chest that you are a proud OSU since it has been abolished as you claimed grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Naijanascam: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Westtimeline:
Kikikikikiki, abolished ko, absolution ni.

Sebi it is old fashion and abolished.

Oya be bold to say you are OSU and be proud of it.

Even on faceless forum like nairaland, you still can't be bold enough to say it.

Say it with your full chest that you are a proud OSU since it has been abolished as you claimed grin grin cheesy

Ask your grandparents about your origin and stop disturbing our Peace
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Ask your grandparents about your origin and stop disturbing our Peace
Don't shift goal post.

Just type you are a proud OSU hahahahaha.

Why are you ashamed of your origin.

Be proud of who you are with pride my OSU counterpart cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Naijanascam: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Westtimeline:
Don't shift goal post.

Just type you are a proud OSU hahahahaha.

Why are you ashamed of your origin.

Be proud of who you are with pride my OSU counterpart cheesy

Abobaku you are catching cruise calling osu as if you have won yourself a godforsaken skull prize.... nothing like it omo a.l.e.

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Akharmony: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
That drug has wound many youths now and in the future. .
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Beermoney1: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
The real Gus Fring

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Aaay: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
They are now in hall of fame of drug dealers

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by GloriousGbola: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Beermoney1:
The real Gus Fring

You goddam right

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ZombieSlaughter: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Where my, where my money,

I need, I need, I need, Cash.

Only the real understand. grin

Does he stammer?
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ZombieSlaughter: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
CHAQUR:
Igbo president & an igbo man as NDLEA boss... Everywhere go go high on crack...!

Yeah, just like it did when Prof. Dora Akunyuli another Igbo was at NAFDAC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Henrysaint1: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1
post=112264073:

I see Mr Ukatu bribing his way out of custody, I see the matter being swept under the carpet, I see NDLEA saying it's a case of mistaken identity after receiving the bribe, I see him returning to his normal business.

This I have seen.

You have seen nothing
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Edusouls(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn 103 bank accounts, chai see corporate and well dressed crook, Ndidi anambra and their craze for money

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by nedekid: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hope ndlea knows what they are doing. They should stop media trial and charge the man to court and get a guilty verdict, before exposing him as a drug dealer.
Afterall he is innocent until pronounced guilty by the courts.
Where is it a crime to have 1000 accounts?
This is how they go about acting unprofessional, then loose in court.
This nigger will surely hire hot SANs to defend himself.
Ndlea, do your work and get him 700 years jail term if he is really a drug dealer!
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nigerianfactor: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-10-things-to-know-about-drug-baron-linked-to-abba-kyari-afam-mallison-ukatu/

Leave all these sensationalism. When the matter is presented before a competent judge now, the case will fall like a pack of cards. They won't be able to prove anything. But they will rush to the press without doing their homework and without gathering provable evidence. Una go dey here see am!
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by izubext007: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Educated drug lord.......Igbo Amaka
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Tzar(m): 1:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Awon developer isonu!!!
Later they will beat their empty chest about being the wealthiest, ‘industrious’ & smartest of all tribes in Nigeria?!
Some of us know them too well!
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Akponmfet: 2:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Another Biafran criminal.
Whenever you hear a Biafran saying that he is a businessman, I swear he is a criminal. The people are all criminals.
Every time you open a newspaper and see that a criminal has been caught, 9 out of 10 times it will be a Biafran.
Useless people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?
Better stop asking why why why o,this is one of the many God decided to expose,many of these elites and respected people in the society are always into one shady deal

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by bioseas01: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

Abobaku you are catching cruise calling osu as if you have won yourself a godforsaken skull prize.... nothing like it omo a.l.e.
All these jargons did not concern me.

I am advising you to be proud of who you are hahahahaha.

Why are you trying dodging your root.

Be proud of your OSU origin.

I understand your reason for now want to associate with the name OSU. You don't want DIALA to hate you

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Mayor36: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
If this is not ignorance then i don't know what to call it. To be a drug baron is a personal decision and has nothing to do with the institution he attended.
Nigerialabalaba:

Na hin dey supply ipob terrorists and bandits drugs wey dem dey take become high enuf to kill people. Olodo, u suppose dey wail for hin victims and praise ndlea.

Dat Crawford university na useless school. Na d first school I hear say dey take and give admission to lazy yoots and people wey score 150 in jamb
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by cugger: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Kaiser20: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Agugbadin:
Don't ever envy or admire Anambra richmen and women their hands are never clean and their business never straight.
No be only Anambra, imagine ordinary club owner Cubana won a state price in Anambra State just because he buried his mother with multiple Cows, it looks like he achieved a great innovation and discovery to them. Meanwhile, in other countries they celebrate excellent individuals with breakthrough in science, technology, medicine,IT Software, Engineering...etc
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Maybeta(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wow!!! Ukatu, na man you be...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.