Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari (46505 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Westtimeline:
Stop larmenting here on Tinubu and go and arrest him.

Shout Tinubu from now till you die, it won't change the fact that your fake billionaire is a Bleep drug baron and he has been arrested and would be disgraced.
Oosa Tinubu alagbara alayelua will free his protegee.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Tingotoe: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
They forgot to add number 11
11. He is a drug dealer grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
That man is responsible for twisted minds like yours.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Cry yourself a river that's what you are
Abobaku better no run ... even if you do they will certainly catch you for the real thing grin grin
I am a proud Abobaku.

Oya, I dare you and your parents to say it with your full chest that you are proud OSUs grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by tomiwakeem: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Mr Ukatu bribing his way out of custody, I see the matter being swept under the carpet, I see NDLEA saying it's a case of mistaken identity after receiving the bribe, I see him returning to his normal business.

This I have seen.
and you couldn't see that the NDLEA of today is not the same with yesterday's

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
A big one hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by HardMirror(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Do you want to be unfortunate? Answer me!
lol. Talkative

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Tingotoe: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
That man is responsible for twisted minds like yours.
E dey pain you say dem catch your drug dealer bloda abi? One by one dem go dey go down grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
How can someone born in 1964 be 60 years old?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
And for you till your 600th generation grin
Yes, if I wish him bad. But as you have wished him, so shall it be for you and your generations to come.

Say a big Amen to claim it.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by MrMandilas: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
How can someone born in 1964 be 60 years 2022? Try to proofread before posting.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Rochasstatue(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
There's hardly a clean igbo business man whether educated or illiterate.
The goat could have ended up in the Senate or Agu Awka as governor under PDP.
Criminal enterprise is their work oh.
Awon defeloper gang..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Westtimeline:
Yes, if I wish him bad. But as you have wished him, so shall it be for you and your generations to come.

Say a big Amen to claim it.
The same to you! Abeg getat joor
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
E dey pain you say dem catch your drug dealer bloda abi? One by one dem go dey go down grin
Tinubu his master will get him out.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Orpe7(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Igbos and criminality
Can't imagine what their country will be like if given independence
Dem go worse pass Mexico or columbia

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Omor ma fa Werey loyan oo cheesy
aahhh, tete so lokun lowo ooh, pls tie her well, my heart is with u in this trying time grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Rochasstatue:
There's hardly a clean igbo business man whether educated or illiterate.
The goat could have ended up in the Senate or Agu Awka as governor under PDP.
Criminal enterprise is their work oh.
Awon defeloper gang..
Akwuna 1 of NL have spoken.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by babaalagbo11(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omoh things are happening o...Abba kyari with his gentle look doing the most,don't use today to spoil tomorrow,hold your name and integrity intact,don't let love of money spoil your reputation....live right

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
aahhh, tete so lokun lowo ooh, pls tie her well, my heart is with u in this trying time grin
It is well. I have no doubt tinubu will throw his weight around for him and before long, dude would be eating pounded yam and ofe Nsala in his living room.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Omoh things are happening o...Abba kyari with his gentle look doing the most,don't use today to spoil tomorrow,hold your name and integrity intact,don't let love of money spoil your reputation....live right
Honestly speaking!
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by LockDown69(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chop alone, die alone
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
If he truly owns nispo porcelain company then this man is very wealthy. Nawa
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
It is well. I have no doubt tinubu will throw his weight around for him and before long, dude would be eating pounded yam and ofe Nsala in his living room.
that is not my problem, what u dont know about this wealthy people is that dey are all paddy in crimes, they are same, they got the back of themselves

Na una wey never chop belefull dey kill una ontop nothing

Sooner or later our eyes(all of us) go clear

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Another developer bite the dust. Soon the Mkpuru mirri cannibals will be telling us that this is the kind of person we need as President.
This is his master. See how a 67yrs old man looks like a grandpa of 200yrs grin. That's the effect of mkpurumiri.

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Adabestseason(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
When people complained of bad nigeria just have a look at the profile of executive economic terrorist what about those who are contesting for president,one had a dinner with a fraudster in united arab emirate,do not crucify him he is not alone in this business.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Itzlinda(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Mr Ukatu bribing his way out of custody, I see the matter being swept under the carpet, I see NDLEA saying it's a case of mistaken identity after receiving the bribe, I see him returning to his normal business.

This I have seen.

Not under Marwa,bro,.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
that is not my problem, what u dont know about this wealthy people is that dey are all paddy in crimes, they are same, they got the back of themselves

Na una wey never chop belefull dey kill una ontop nothing

Sooner or later our eyes(all of us) go clear
My eyes are very clear Oga. I should be the one advising you all.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Itzlinda(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sebastine1994:
No vex oh, how much is 3billion naira in dollars, if 5 billion naira is the man's networth then he is not rich.

You guys make it sound as if 3 billion naira na money. It is just plus or minus 1.5 million dollars.

Money in Nigeria has no value. For this man that is involved in such huge trade, then that amount is not worth it. These are the small fish in the drug business.

The big drug barons are the big alhaji based in the Dubai, they have an extensive network of foot soldiers to do their dirty work. So it is not easy to point at them.

But my igbo brothers damn all consequences añd want to eat alone that is why it is easy to finger them in every crime. Eat alone die alone.

Bro 3bn is for just one shipment. Not his net worth
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
minister of Drug dealer association of africa (MDDAA)
no peace for the wicked
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
My eyes are very clear Oga. I should be the one advising you all.
oya tell me one of the tins ur eye don see wey make am clear..

Afterall e get wetin gandpa chop for belle before hin talk say sufferness don belleful am.(na adage ooh, if u understand yoruba very well u wil understand it, a no dey abuse u ooh)
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Bobage16(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
There must be a lot more of people like him, person go succeed am, omoh the matter go deep.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by sonofElElyon: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?

You must know him with such outpouring of grief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.