Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari (46501 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok.

Can you now face your emerging headless republic. It's serious.
can u save ur dilapidated region??

Groundnut from Finland dey kill una finish, am sure he wil still kill today, if dem born una well make una waka for street grin

Eyin eegba grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Segzy19: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nope but it raises suspicion. I doubt if Dangote has 103 personal accounts.
yekete:
Was it a crime to own 103 bank account?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Wrong!

He is Tinubu's protege.

Tinubu is a known drug addict and courier yes?
Stop larmenting here on Tinubu and go and arrest him.

Shout Tinubu from now till you die, it won't change the fact that your fake billionaire is a Bleep drug baron and he has been arrested and would be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Cantonese: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
OP na wah for you. A man born in 1964 is 60 years old in 2022.

Na sorry be your name join.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
See this one grin grin

Sumol sumol wetin?

Sad west in the next 10yrs is going to be peopled by headless bodies. grin

I'm telling you bro and it's serious.

Even your daughters will give birth to headless children because the ancestors were buried headless grin
As you wish him, so shall it be for you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by kosssy: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
At the end, he will come out with licence to import more drugs. Every country have licenced drug dealers. Believe it or not, they also contribute to the society.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by majamajic(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
He is a pharmacist
Tramadol is meant for cough , na people choose to abuse it

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Martartins(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Since it is an Igbo man, you see how quickly his information have been released to the press? Since Abba Kyari and Mompha has been in custody, who have heard anything about the deals they struck...
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by SarkinYarki: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Does he have a pharmaceutical import liscense
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by HardMirror(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?
liar. U are weeping becos he is your dad abi

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Naijanascam:

Abobaku Why can't you cry your cry alone than referring your choked life with others?
Osu
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by mansmith(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by HardMirror(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
majamajic:
He is a pharmacist
Tramadol is meant for cough , na people choose to abuse it
tramadol for cough. You mean pain not cough
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Afolabimills(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go and arrest bandits
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by oneclickng: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is04970:
Is he a developer from Afghanyeastan?
We are still far ahead of your dilapidated region

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by galaxy2020(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thiefnibu will help release his man.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by SarkinYarki: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
deji17:
Omo NNA. He must be PitObi's friend / course mate at Nsukka. Obi is also into drugs. His day of arrest is minus one today.

Deji So you hate drug dealers?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Westtimeline: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
obiekunie01:
SEUN AND HIS MODS!

YOU ARE TAGGING A MAN THAT HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED AND CONVICTED IN A COURT OF LAW AS A DRUG BARRON!

HMMM! I HAVE JUST TWO WORDS FOR YOU!

BE CAREFUL!!!

I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS SITE CAN BE SUED FOR DEFAMATION!
Go and sue them. He is a drug baron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Sunsets: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by UncommonLogic: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?

Cry for your meth supplier?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by FireUpNow(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
All those legit companies he owns are just blindfolds. Most big businesses in Naija and the world, their owners have some very dark sides people don't always know about until their secrets are blown open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Is he also the one that supplied you the drugs that twisted your mind?

grin you are wicked

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Naijanascam: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Westtimeline:
Osu

Cry yourself a river that's what you are
Abobaku better no run ... even if you do they will certainly catch you for the real thing grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by UncommonLogic: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Another developer bite the dust. Soon the Mkpuru mirri cannibals will be telling us that this is the kind of person we need as President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
davidmoyes:

How’s he 60 when he was born in 1964. Una records no even straight.

You have good eyes.

That’s to let you know the newspaper does not have sufficient intel. This was just to get traffic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
gbariwo e, koo karianyin re soun, ko bose ise o da siwaju

Ma fa o waa fin.
Omor ma fa Werey loyan oo cheesy
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Cry for your meth supplier?
Alapatinrin where have you been? Police is looking for you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
HardMirror:
liar. U are weeping becos he is your dad abi
Do you want to be unfortunate? Answer me!
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Westtimeline:
As you wish him, so shall it be for you and your family.
And for you till your 600th generation grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Neddyogu(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Mr Ukatu bribing his way out of custody, I see the matter being swept under the carpet, I see NDLEA saying it's a case of mistaken identity after receiving the bribe, I see him returning to his normal business.

This I have seen.

U nor see anything.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by blowjohn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sebastine1994:
No vex oh, how much is 3billion naira in dollars, if 5 billion naira is the man's networth then he is not rich.

You guys make it sound as if 3 billion naira na money. It is just plus or minus 1.5 million dollars.

Money in Nigeria has no value. For this man that is involved in such huge trade, then that amount is not worth it. These are the small fish in the drug business.

The big drug barons are the big alhaji based in the Dubai, they have an extensive network of foot soldiers to do their dirty work. So it is not easy to point at them.

But my igbo brothers damn all consequences añd want to eat alone that is why it is easy to finger them in every crime. Eat alone die alone.

Oga speak for urself.
U don't have up to 10bmillion in ur account.
Otherwise u will never say that 3 billion is small money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.