Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55102 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Emerald04:
Omo that No:8 do me strong thing. E be get the werey banny wey I bn dey date throughout last year. So e get one time CD go burst. Na so she carry her phone go subscribe to the Flo app say she wan dey use am to dey monitor her period cycle. And na my card details dey link to her apple payment. I bn wake up one morning to debit notification. Dem don deduct me 15k

Omo I wan craze. Na so she reason me say she no know. She bn dey think the app na free.

Omo I like that girl die. She’s the first ever girl I ever love like that. She cheated tho. And I never gave her an option for second chance. Knowing fully well no matter how many times you watch a movie. It will always have the same ending.

Deleted her num. move on like she never existed. E shock her, how fast I was able to dump her. Well e shock me too. Shock everybody. Never told my fams what she did. I just close matter. Crazy memories
But you don tell us na.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by paperboi147: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chrome
Twitter
WhatsApp
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bawsse:

Still in a small btc short as we speak..

Was 600% this morning.... I mistakenly opened a short- term long position without turning on hedge mode... (not used to gate, I be binance boy) so the app bought back my sell position automatically reducing margin, instead of opening a new long position.... Na so I leave my margin like that o, but my initial margin was about $5, so was making $30 on that 5...

But now that btc has retraced, thinking of adding to my short,
I think you should rest, the week looks like it’s gonna be LONG
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
jclassiq:

You lose a lot of money shorting crypto but you are still shorting . Don't you have any strategy for your trades?

I’ve got none but I’m willing to take some lessons. Currently I lose 30-$70 weekly, this past weekend I decided to go long and lost $85. I just enjoy the thrill. I’m open to some schooling
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emperor88(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Washington505:
one of the best trend i have seen on Nairaland. Op one gbosa
Same here...I nearly ignore the post but I'm glad I didnt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by AngelicBeing: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
wink
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by lilachiever(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
[i][/i]
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP

Could you please share the icon of the tubemate?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by LogicBomb8: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
But you don tell us na.
I jxt dey hear am nw

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emperor88(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
wwwtortoise:
Binance
Luno
Real chess online
Turbo vpn

I like choice....real chess online, Luno and Binance. I'm not convince about the turbo VPN tho if you are using IPhone.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emac34: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Legalcriminal:
These three apps has been saving niggaz don’t ask me how cuz I don’t know how to explain

And we’ve got 911 at the top ��

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Dahustler007(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
jericco1:
All my money making apps
They are everything to me

Boss Man
Show Us the way Abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by engrkaz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bus Times UK
First Bus App
Student Beans
Northern Rail App

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emperor88(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pls recommend free nice VPN for IPhone
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emperor88(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
OscarJaden:
This apps have been keeping me alive in this Buhari economy

I would have gone insane if not for this apps
Confess you sins now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
engrkaz:
Bus Times UK
First Bus App
Student Beans
Northern Rail App
Cool
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emperor88(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datedoboy:
1-Jw library app cos it helps me draw closer to God and my neighbors.
2- Telegram
3- calculator
4- Alarm app
5- Voyage4 game app

JW app and Telegram on the same page? You better stop diciving your self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by JustDrivingBy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Love this ..
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Ybaby: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP

Love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Lonelyhrt1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sphinxvally:
Google Voice
Talkatone
POF
Trust Wallet(Dapps for getting new coins using pancakeswap and also for NFT)
Metamask(For Ethereum related matters)
Onevpn from Quadflare
Line app
WhatsApp Generator
Twitter
Hinge
Tinder
Let me forward my email or Telegram Id, so you can share update with me pls.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
OscarJaden:

can i send u a mail?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by JustDrivingBy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Legalcriminal:
These three apps has been saving niggaz don’t ask me how cuz I don’t know how to explain

Hmmm bruh na BM you dey run?. cool
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by seyoops4u: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
NobleSeed:

Please, why did you choose M as your gender in your profile ?

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by cherryCola: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’ve gambled before, na residual income bro, like 5k weekly can be dispensed with. I lose a lot of money shorting crypto so 5k is really nothing. Better than womanizing, at least it keeps me at home on weekends.

I get your point though

Try virtual bro, is the best way to make money in
betting not all this stupid thing that Newcastle will
go and beat PSG in their home sad .

You will soon make it son virtual is the way cool .
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by blowjohn(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
YouTube
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2022
cherryCola:

bro virtual is a short cut to poverty

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2022
cherryCola:

can i mail you i want to buy your strategy the one u use in winning virtual games.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2022
1xbet, sporty bet app and msport

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by YouMess: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
OscarJaden:

bro help me with express vpn login pls
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by mkoabiola: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Whatsapp.

Na whatsapp call sure pass
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Edun00700: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Carbon
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by seyoops4u: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’ve gambled before, na residual income bro, like 5k weekly can be dispensed with. I lose a lot of money shorting crypto so 5k is really nothing. Better than womanizing, at least it keeps me at home on weekends.

I get your point though

Come, Make I help you.
I no need your money ooo.. keep that aside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices / Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.