Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55216 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by dalass(f): 4:06am On Apr 26, 2022
sweettease:

Since people will likely not scroll to page 7, you can edit and add these to your list

Adobe Fill and sign: I use it to fill and sign pdf forms, no need to print, fill and scan forms.

Rebtel: used to call the US free of charge, your number shows on the other end and the person you're calling does not need to have the app.

Smallpdf.com: to convert word to pdf and vice versa. I use it when I need to edit pdf files. I convert to Word, do the needful, then convert to pdf.

Thanks for sharing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Pk01(m): 4:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Niorte:
Binance

I make money with it
how do you make money with it boss, trading, staking or arbitrage?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by brightalo1010: 4:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Snaptube... seems the best to download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. And is very easy to use.

If You want to change your iPhone location to anywhere on earth na Tenorshare go do it for you..

My dstv app.

Abeg is there any forex trading training center anywhere in Nigeria where one can pay and learn both forex and btc?

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Ebidave001(m): 4:22am On Apr 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP
kudos

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Dstake: 4:29am On Apr 26, 2022
A neatly used vitaform mattress is available for sale. I just got this mattress recently and would like to replace it with another mattress that can fit the bedframe I recently got. The mattress is available for 45k, kindly contact me 08163808953. I stay in Ogba Lagos Nigeria. The mattress is actually 6 by 4.5 and 8 inches

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by bola01234: 4:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
These three apps has been saving niggaz don’t ask me how cuz I don’t know how to explain

I need that first one
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by bola01234: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2022
OscarJaden:
This apps have been keeping me alive in this Buhari economy

I would have gone insane if not for this apps

How I do I get Google voice

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by bola01234: 4:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Bobtobe:
Upwork: I use this to land contracts from international clients and get paid.

LinkedIn: I also use this to have meaningful conversations with international companies and land jobs.

Payoneer: I use this to withdraw my earnings from Upwork and convert it to Naira.

Skype: I also use this to close clients I got on social media.

WhatsApp: This is used to run my importation business

Nairaland: I use this for my importation business and also to gather information on any topic of interest.

They are on apps now
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nreebge: 4:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Very educative
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Flairoqy(m): 5:09am On Apr 26, 2022
taiocol:

Which bot do you use?
Just use your search engine, it doesn't have a unique or private name.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by bola01234: 5:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Dstake:
A neatly used vitaform mattress is available for sale. I just got this mattress recently and would like to replace it with another mattress that can fit the bedframe I recently got. The mattress is available for 45k, kindly contact me 08163808953. I stay in Ogba Lagos Nigeria. The mattress is actually 6 by 4.5 and 8 inches

They sell anything sharp

+2348155532514
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emmaculate77(m): 5:24am On Apr 26, 2022
I felt like zooming off, because I am tired, but decided to be a patriotic Nigerian for once.
Here are my go to Apps:

1. eReader prestigio: This is one of the top three Apps on my phone. It reads downloaded e-books for you while you just listen to it instead of reading it directly and straining your eyes. Hence, you can read while washing plate.

2. Write by voice: just like the name explains, this App helps you write while you say the words. Ideal for writers.

3. FotMob: This is my jagaban in checking football scores and sports news.

4. Shazam: Instead of asking a stranger or your enemy the title/artist of the song he is playing so you can download it, just click on this App, and your problems will be solved.

5. Audify music player: Don't worry, you know what it's used for already. In case yours is messing up, you might want to try it out.

6. Mp3 video converter: It is used to convert Mp4 to Mp3 for your listening pleasure.

7. Quora: This is a platform where you can interact with intelligent minds.

8. TManatomy: a
A. K. A Teach Me Anatomy. If you are a Medical student, this is an invaluable App for learning about the wires, pillers, oceans, telescopes, speakers and mic of your body(anatomy).

9. Sleep sounds: In case you get rejected by sleep in the middle of the night, this app can restore your destiny with soothing and dizzy sounds.

10. Word: It is a Microsoft app used in writing. It functions like WPS, but I prefer it to the latter.

11. ARcard: Just got it recently. It is used for creating e-business cards with important info like your Fb, Instagram details, phone number, company name, email and QR code all attached to it. Still getting to know more about it sha.

12. World Atlas: I use it to clarify my confusion on important issues at global level.

13. Forex course: Still a new babe in forex matters? This App can be very helpful. It can be used offline.

14. Apk10GBsd: I used it in my low RAM device to improve phone speed and save data. It is used to copy downloaded apps and save it directly to your device or Mcard; that way, less used apps can be uninstalled to free up the ram and reinstalled from the device storage or Mcard when needed, without paying play store a visit.

15. Dream League 2019: Whenever I want to teach ManU how to play against other teams, I chill here. Still the best version.

Ps: I have other cool apps though, but they have been mentioned already.
Modified.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Shegz4god(m): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Interesting
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Shegz4god(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2022
bola01234:

They sell anything sharp

+2348155532514
pictures please
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Bawsse(m): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I think you should rest, the week looks like it’s gonna be LONG

I'm not too bothered anymore because of the margin, if not I for Don take profit since......

Shoot me an email Bossanems at Gmail dot Com..
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by preacherdark(m): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2022
uTorrent
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by showafrica(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

Mods help push to FP

Please indicate free and subscription
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by bola01234: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2022
What's d app to sell pictures pls
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by showafrica(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2022
nwakibe:
The best post of the year.

Yes best subject of the year

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by JessetariahMD(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Niorte:
Binance

I make money with it
Can you teach me binance

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by degamonn: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Highly educating.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by vision2050: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Best post

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Jayson504(m): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Quora and piggyvest

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by nams77: 6:24am On Apr 26, 2022
NobleSeed:

Mods help push to FP
Thank you. Looking for what to use to download YouTube videos

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by pennyland(m): 6:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Very educative topic

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Pussysucker17: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Washington505:
savefromhelper app. to download youtube,instagram, facebook, any platform videos for free. not on a playstore

How do one download or get the savefromhelper app
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by pennyland(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Thanks very educative
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by kellyxy1: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Nice Post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) / Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos

Viewing this topic: Yollymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.