Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice (33656 Views)

Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Eaglesence: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.

May God forgive you
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by FireUpNow(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
My advice is for the man to be prosecuted and let him face the punishment for his wicked act.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Charly68: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
abels:
You're very mad ,very very mad
I think the writer is suffering from senility
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Rubbiish(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
judedwriter:
No matter the result of the autopsy, she is painfully gone and never to come back again to us on this side of mortality.

Most important are the lessons her death brought to us. Even most important is that her abusive husband mustn't escape justice regardless of the autopsy.
What u seek is no longer justice but witch hunting driven by sentiment. You want to kill a man when autopsy result still state otherwise? That is wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by stamapro(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
The way some people reason and comment it shows that their similarity with human beings is just coincidental.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by cejaypriesty(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.She was a chronic cheat.
You are very stupid to call a dead woman useless. GOD will judge you .
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by YahooG(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Eaglesence:

Your next ban is imminent if you don't watch your mouth. Meanwhile while you were away for how long did you say? 365? Nairaland became highly sane grin
Yup!i can see that insane sh!t,so many young bloods,well,i am here to tame those fockers
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Vulcan24(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
U cheat on your husband and go around lying about it and damaging his name hoping you will be justified if he beats u

U do l sirts of shit with your parents to make him look stupid

The frustrated man beats u black n blue

If you die before him nor be domestic violence Kee u, na nemesis catch u

We know what we are saying

Some women are criminals living with a good man
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Mozegee: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
U are a complete fool.if u are saying the truth that this woman is evil and a cheat she deserves what she got.But if this woman is free of what u are accusing her u will definitely suffer,no pastor shall deliver u.mind ur utterances,being opportune to hv a phone and a data does not warrant u to write trash against a woman whose life was caught shot by the evil man.
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.She was a chronic cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by judedwriter(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rubbiish:

What u seek is no longer justice but witch hunting driven by sentiment. You want to kill a man when autopsy result still state otherwise? That is wickedness!

Let's get the facts. This was a woman that was battered emotionally and physically by her husband.

Judging from her looks, she looks way older than her age. Most women who live with aggressive and violent men tend to age faster than normal.

Her husband no doubt had a role to play in her death, either directly or indirectly. It will be very sad if he's left off the hook because of a medical report that could be faulted.

Her manner of death so pained me to tears... Please sir, think twice before commenting.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Beedude(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
WibusJaga:
Generally In Nigeria, once a man loses his wife to untimely death, the man is automatically accused by the wife's family of killing the wife. & will go through a lot to do burial.
It's even worse in the case of a woman when the husband dies untimely.

You are right.
That is why i will never marry a lady whose family don't want me or who my family dont like.
If the relationship between that man and the wife's family was a sweet one he wont be suspected of any violence. Same thing goes to a woman who doesnt have good relationship with the husband family.
If the man dies untimely, na then she go know say khaki no be leather.
A Christian friend of mine married an Alhaji's daughter despite rejection from the parent. He still impregnated her and dey allowed dem settle lass lass. After 5yrs the lady died months after giving birth to their 2nd child due to complications. If you see wetin my guy face. God knows i cant take such embarassment in my life.
If girl family no want me due to tribe, religion or whatever reason best known to them, i don pick my race. Marriage itself is challenging, adding inlaws wahala is a no go area for me.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by 001spice: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Really hw do u know
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by ajayiopy: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eni to Ku ni tie gbe .. The autopsy may not even be connected with the domestic violence allegations against the husband
B4 NKO?
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Beedude(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rubbiish:

I tot i was the only one that saw the nonsense the guy dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Evidenx(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
angry angry
You are a bastard son of a thousand father's
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Rubbiish(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
judedwriter:

Let's get the facts. This was a woman that was battered emotionally and physically by her husband.

Judging from her looks, she looks way older than her age. Most women who live with aggressive and violent men tend to age faster than normal.

Her husband no doubt had a role to play in her death, either directly or indirectly. It will be very sad if he's left off the hook because of a medical report that could be faulted.

Her manner of death so pained me to tears... Please sir, think twice before commenting.
What u are saying here is born out of pure sentiments!
I read a post by the G.O of dunamis church where he stated the woman went through series of treatment not even related to domestic violence. In life, u should learn to look at things from two side, what if the woman truly died from health complications? There is also a possibility the woman died from health complications, so stating the man must be killed regardless of the autopsy result is nothing but pure witch hunting! That is no longer justice! Justice means fairness to all.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
babaaelino92:

That's the normal procedure. The AG is the prosecuting body. The police will submit the duplicate case to AG office for legal advice, the legal advice will suggest whether the police should forward the original case file for prosecution or not.
detective

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Unbreakable007: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:

The dead lady is not useless but some nairalanders saying they should crucify the innocent man are as useless as the dead body.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
mannasseh:

legally in criminal offenses like this, after investigation the matter is always referred to The DPP. referring it to the DPP doesn't mean the accused is Innocent or guilty.
If the autopsy result was indicting, it would have been in the news! I know how Nigeria works bro! The criminal feminazis, lesbians and male hegoats who wanted the Downfall of Osinachis husband are running Helter skelter now looking for what to do! God pass them!
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Petshopng: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
We hope that justice is served
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Medianna(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:

Where are all this accusations and hated coming from?
Just read your write ups. You don't even have any evidence against her just typing anyhow.
And if she's innocent God will judge you
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Naijabad: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Moferere:
The husband may walk home free

He may, but he will never sleep again because he murdered sleep.

You see that man, it is better for him to spend his entire life in prison that to be left off the hook.

Nobody will kill him, but he will find himself alone on this earth.

No woman will marry him, his children will never agree to stay with him having witnessed what he did to their mother.

His people have already rejected him before the incidence.

No church will want to associate with the man that killed God's glorious singer.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Myles22: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:

Same way your m*th*r cheated on your father to have you...

Check your mental health because you are the product of a dis-functional family
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Olisehinnocent: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are idiot. So even if she cheat, the best thing to do is to kill her. I pity your life partner. Ode
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Beedude(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rubbiish:

What u are saying here is born out of pure sentiments!
I read a post by the G.O of dunamis church where he stated the woman went through series of treatment not even related to domestic violence. In life, u should learn to look at things from two side, what if the woman truly died from health complications? There is also a possibility the woman died from health complications, so stating the man must be killed regardless of the autopsy result is nothing but pure witch hunting! That is no longer justice! Justice means fairness to all.
Dont stress yourself. Some people are just like that. They believe and think things are always from their angle. I will never support domestic voilence , but most jury online cant take 10% of what the accuser allowed before they commit murder themself. If the autopsy says otherwise, let the guy go and kill the man himself to settle the score he has with him once and for all

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Lizzieo(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
YahooG:

Stop been sentimental,look deep into the water! Young chap
I can see the reason why u are banned, wise up bro
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:

You need to visit yabaleft urgently for check up
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by JOemmy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eni to Ku ni tie gbe .. The autopsy may not even be connected with the domestic violence allegations against the husband

There's possibility of the husband going free at the end of the day if the autopsy report can't prove all the allegations against the husband.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by samonak(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by VirileNelly2420: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I struggle to get u o, ur talk no concur!
U just wan draw traffic or being realistic?
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
The fact that the police are seeking DPP’s advice means it could swing either way. There are grey areas that needs legal interpretation and the lens of the AG is required.

This will be the longest period in the Man’s life. If he is lucky, it might be that he has no case to answer. It might also be that he has case to answer.

Fate might also not smile at him even if he is innocent. The State would rather he proves his innocence in court.

Sometimes, life dey use person gamble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic / Father, Wife & Children Die In Anambra After Their Food Was Poisoned (Photos) / Brazilian Woman Wheels Corpse Into Banking Hall To ‘sign Off’ A Loan In Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.