Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice (33654 Views)

Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by donforeign: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.
as if your mother is better off

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by DarkCaesar(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Toooor
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Springboot: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Moferere:
The husband may walk home free

Personally I don't believe he killed her.

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Karemarealty288(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Autopsy result may exonerate the husband of this woman....

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Richy4(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
The report came out fine,...and what did it say?... I thought Nairaland has passed this stage embarassed

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Nilon: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
YahooG:
I am back
Got banned for 365 days,well,still bombing Ukraine Tho,how is nairaland you fockers cool
idiot

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by mannasseh(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

They are seeking legal advice because from the autopsy result, there is no establishment of domestic violence. Don't mind the liars.

legally in criminal offenses like this, after investigation the matter is always referred to The DPP. referring it to the DPP doesn't mean the accused is Innocent or guilty.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by SeeItSayIt: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pls, publish the report before money will start changing hand because both our AGF & NPF can't be trusted 100%.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Oju4190: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Since d case has been transfer to Dpp.....Then it is a serious matter.....I suspect poisoning... I hear say the husband has a secrete lover/wife......

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
She didn't voice out she died in silence.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by treatise: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
. Exactly

Media trial. It could be diabetes, high BP and other health challenges. Taken there could be Marital friction in the family but the cause of death my not be related to "abuse"

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by babaaelino92(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
exactly my thought... And since the case started on social media, it will be somehow informing those twitter and instagram influencers whose mission in this twenty first century is to bring people down....no let them carry your matter ooooo

Same way they tried it with Chris land school but he no work

That's the normal procedure. The AG is the prosecuting body. The police will submit the duplicate case to AG office for legal advice, the legal advice will suggest whether the police should forward the original case file for prosecution or not.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by evans4luv: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eni to Ku ni tie gbe .. The autopsy may not even be connected with the domestic violence allegations against the husband
that is y them no wan tell us d result

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by ednut1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Probably died from natural causes. The may was abusing her no doubt but its not the cause of death
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by YahooG(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
shadrach77:

We know you are seeking attention so as to validate your useless self but must you degenerate to this low level reasoning and must you spew out garbage just to be noticed? cry
Stop been sentimental,look deep into the water! Young chap

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by YahooG(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nilon:
idiot
Call me, *678945# cool
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by judedwriter(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
No matter the result of the autopsy, she is painfully gone and never to come back again to us on this side of mortality.

Most important are the lessons her death brought to us. Even most important is that her abusive husband mustn't escape justice regardless of the autopsy.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by ceejay80s(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eni to Ku ni tie gbe .. The autopsy may not even be connected with the domestic violence allegations against the husband
Very correct, and I wonder why they tell us the autopsy is out but no info about it or the result

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Fr33born(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.
[/s]

Why can't Seun just add block button on this forum? Is it that difficult to do?
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by emmanuelbrown26: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Exactly, its just that Nigerians are too judgemental. Daughters of eve no even allow d result to be out and they hv crucified d man.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by YahooG(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Man you got no business chilling with the living,you ought to be a dead being by now,read your message again,then trigger yourself up in the head,jeez!
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Igahbarr: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
how?
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Justsylvia(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
As for me oooo its the domestic violence / abuse from her husband that triggered her death .
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Segzy22: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Even though I'm a yoruba man but whenever I see the picture of this woman I always cry.

I remember the last time I saw her was at the Expirience Lagos.

A very good musician was just killed like that.

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Mayeldah(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Of course she may not have died as a result of domestic violence but since everyone knows the husband has not been treating her well, even when when it is established that she died of an aliment not related to DV, emotions will not allow justice prevail.

The husband may walk home free but at least he has learnt his lessons.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Exceed15: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fine they were having trouble times ln marriage like every other couple but may not the cause of her death. The fact that he also fell out with the wife's family, hence an opportunity to nail the man.

Abeg if this marriage pressure is too much on you whether man or woman , WALK AWAY. Separation is not a sin. It is wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by OkoAnike(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Girewas:
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

What's your charges like
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Sadstoner: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Eaglesence: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:

My thoughts exertly

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by NamuNamumallam: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=DJGiore post=112288202]say no to domestic violance, hope she get justice...gospel mix on naija dj mix.com[/justice ⚖️ at all cost!. quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Father, Wife & Children Die In Anambra After Their Food Was Poisoned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.