Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice (33652 Views)

Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Emmanuel909090: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
What is the result saying?
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by zigzagluv: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
who told you , people came out to see she was cheating with her husband , they result is , she didnt died of DV
Beremx:
In the whole of Nigeria, you’re the only one who thinks so. So tell me, aren’t you mentally unstable?
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by zigzagluv: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
it has , that why they are seeking legal advice
Karemarealty288:
Autopsy result may exonerate the husband of this woman....
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by zigzagluv: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
na because the man nor get money
Mayeldah:
Of course she may not have died as a result of domestic violence but since everyone knows the husband has not been treating her well, even when when it is established that she died of an aliment not related to DV, emotions will not allow justice prevail.

The husband may walk home free but at least he has learnt his lessons.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Emmanuel909090: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
judedwriter:

Let's get the facts. This was a woman that was battered emotionally and physically by her husband.

Judging from her looks, she looks way older than her age. Most women who live with aggressive and violent men tend to age faster than normal.

Her husband no doubt had a role to play in her death, either directly or indirectly. It will be very sad if he's left off the hook because of a medical report that could be faulted.

Her manner of death so pained me to tears... Please sir, think twice before commenting.

You must be very stupid.

So the man should be judged because of your useless emotions.

So if the medical result says he killed her, it won't be false. You are an idiot.

But because it says he didn't kill her, it's false abi?

You deserve a very hot chilled slap, aboki.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.She was a chronic cheat.
Jobless attention seeker. Don't let posterity judge you. Watch your words as u dey find attention there. Ewu! Hediot!
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Emmanuel909090: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Naijabad:

He may, but he will never sleep again because he murdered sleep.

You see that man, it is better for him to spend his entire life in prison that to be left off the hook.

Nobody will kill him, but he will find himself alone on this earth.

No woman will marry him, his children will never agree to stay with him having witnessed what he did to their mother.

His people have already rejected him before the incidence.

No church will want to associate with the man that killed God's glorious singer.

This shows how mentally deranged you are.

There are a million and one more persons who will want to marry him.

You should be more concerned about your condemned self.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by sweetjohn(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Beremx:
In the whole of Nigeria, you’re the only one who thinks so. So tell me, aren’t you mentally unstable?
He is not the only fool. Two other fools liked his comment
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by judedwriter(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

You must be very stupid.

So the man should be judged because of your useless emotions.

So if the medical result says he killed her, it won't be false. You are an idiot.

But because it says he didn't kill her, it's false abi?

You deserve a very hot chilled slap, aboki.

You talk like a child... My guy man up!

We have freedom of speech on this platform. I am just stating my opinion. I may be wrong but you have no right to insult me on this free platform... It's very wrong.

Don't pour your frustrations on me, I am not the cause of your problems... and most importantly, please stop using insulting words on this platform.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Emmanuel909090: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
judedwriter:

You talk like a child... My guy man up!

We have freedom of speech on this platform. I am just stating my opinion. I may be wrong but you have no right to insult me on this free platform... It's very wrong.

Don't pour your frustrations on me, I am not the cause of your problems... and most importantly, please stop using insulting words on this platform.

I now talk like a child?

I guess the rubbish you spilled up there was a dead body talking?

Grow up and kill that your stupid sentimental emotion, or you will live to regret the harm it will cause you.

Least I forget, you are still an idiot.
Just a reminder.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by judedwriter(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Least I forget, you are still an idiot.
Just a reminder.

Silence lipsrsealed they say is the best answer for a.... You complete it.

I corrected you, but you are still behaving like a 21 years old in nursery 1.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Jay912: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please help complete this survey, it's anonymous and should take less than 3 minutes to complete.

It's for a product I'm working on, please assist, you can also share with your connects.

https://forms.gle/4P6YLntmiDiQPTsZ8
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by spice123(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lekki Tollgate Massacre was cancelled.
Dowen College Murder was cancelled.
Osinachi Nwachukwu's death will be......

This is Nigeria where everything and anything is possible.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by mekuxiani(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nbotee:
Then let them go ahead and do the needful. Na we go advice them?
Your country like to drag leg
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Aaay: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Emmanuel909090: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
judedwriter:

Silence lipsrsealed they say is the best answer for a.... You complete it.

I corrected you, but you are still behaving like a 21 years old in nursery 1.

Silence is the best answer for a fool, but foolish you still quoting me with your dumb definition of silence.
Showing how much of a fool you are.

When you have nothing positive to contribute, make sure to keep mute, than constituting nusianse.

Local dumb ape.
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by giftygirl1(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.She was a chronic cheat.
You really need help, just like Kemi needs help too. Did you sleep with her? Did you catch her. Though dead,I get connected to heaven whenever she sings. Cure yourself of bitterness first

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by owukpa(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Exceed15: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mayeldah:
Of course she may not have died as a result of domestic violence but since everyone knows the husband has not been treating her well, even when when it is established that she died of an aliment not related to DV, emotions will not allow justice prevail.

The husband may walk home free but at least he has learnt his lessons.

Apt
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by Truthchiz: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
[Who be this ehh...how does she look like a cheat, you mesirable bastard. Idiot!
quote author=VictorUSA post=112283948]The family of the dead useless woman are trying to frame the husband up.The woman was an evil person when she was alive, just take a good look at the woman.She was a chronic cheat.[/quote]
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by babaaelino92(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
detective

grin
Re: Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice by CHIGIM: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
YOU MIGHT NOT BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH PLEASE CAN U EXPLAIN MORE.
BC I FINE IT HARD TO BELIEVE WHY A MAN WILL HATE THE WIFE SO MUCH
VictorUSA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.