Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help (337 Views)

Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by Legendrysailor(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Good day nairalanders,

I need a suggestion, my Aunty's kids are really weighing her down since she lost her husband. I have supported Dem as much as I can financially, but the problem is that her kids are polytechnic students, the are always demanding money from dia mum week in week out thereby forcing d poor woman to solicit for help from people like me but I can't exceed my limit, I have really supported Dem financially.
Pls I need a suggestion on any simple thing her kids can be doing online dat will fetch Dem little cash and ease d burden on dia mother. God bless u all
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by MadamVanessa(f): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by Jubal01: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
You can't help somebody that is not willing to help him/herself. Are the children ready to help themselves? Start from there. If yes, then discuss with them on their areas of interests.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by Legendrysailor(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Jubal01:
You can't help somebody that is not willing to help him/herself. Are the children ready to help themselves? Start from there. If yes, then discuss with them on their areas of interests.

The are willing to help themselves, since dia father died the have developed a level of maturity in them. That d reason I went to an extent of bring it to nairaland
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by Internet22: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Making money online is not that easy. I'll advice you give them money to start a little business within the school premises e.g selling food stuff, fruits, cold pure water, drinks and many more. And if possible photocopy machine and generator.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by Legendrysailor(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Internet22:
Making money online is not that easy. I'll advice you give them money to start a little business within the school premises e.g selling food stuff, fruits, cold pure water, drinks and many more. And if possible photocopy machine and generator.

Thank u so much bro
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Need A Suggestion, Pls Help by Jubal01: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Like the person above me said, if u have d capital, just start a business centre 4 them on campus and maybe combine with selling cold drinks. U dont have to buy a freezer if u aint buoyant, just get a big cooler and u're good to go. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student In 2022 / Recruitment/vetting Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.