Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! (2790 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are essentially saying here that Jesus Christ lied when He declared that those who belong to Him, those who love Him are those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments) - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 1 - 11? undecided

You believe that Jesus Christ had no idea what He was talking about when He resolved that His friends where those who did what He said - John 15 vs 14 ? undecided

What saves you is your faith in Jesus. You have to believe in him. It is after you believe that you get converted and begin to follow his instructions. Read his emphasis on believing below;

John 3:14-18
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that BELIEVETH ON HIM is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You see the emphasis on believing in Jesus. It is what gives you eternal life. Read more below;

John 3:36 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that YE BELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HATH SENT.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.

There are many more scriptures but let me stop here. And this agrees with what the Apostles preached in the early church.

Act 9:42 And it was known throughout all Joppa; and MANY BELIEVED IN THE LORD.

Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS.

Act 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and A GREAT NUMBER BELIEVED, and TURNED UNTO THE LORD.

Act 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and AS MANY AS WERE ORDAINED TO ETERNAL LIFE BELIEVED.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should HEAR THE WORD OF THE GOSPEL, AND BELIEVE.

Act 16:31 And they said, BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, and THOU SHALT BE SAVED, and thy house.

I could go on and on. The consistency on believe is so overwhelming that trying to do it any other way is foolishness. Just believe and get saved.

Jesus said it, The Apostle said it. The early church preached it. But Jehovah Witness tells us something else.

And this is consistent with the teachings of Apostle Paul whose emphasis was also on believing;

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation TO EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Sixfiguresmart, MaxInDHouse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
What saves you is your faith in Jesus. You have to believe in him. It is after you believe that you get converted and begin to follow his instructions. Read his emphasis on believing below;

You see the emphasis on believing in Jesus. It is what gives you eternal life. Read more below;

John 3:36 ...

John 6:29 ....

John 6:47 ....
If only you opened your eyes in each of those verses you quoted, in context of course, except John 3 vs 36 which was instead spoken by John the Baptist, you would have noticed that in each Jesus Christ gave you a commandment to obey. undecided

▪︎ John 3 vs 14 - 16 - Jesus Christ commanded that you have to believe in Him in order to receive eternal life as opposed to Death by perishing in the grave that was previously imposed on you by God's judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22.

▪︎ John 6 vs 25 - 33 - Jesus Christ commands you no longer work for food that perishes to instead work for food that endures to eternity which only He can give to you, and the work to be done is that you believe in the one who He sent. undecided

▪︎ John 6 vs 47 - 56 - Jesus Christ gives yet another commandment insisting that it is to those who eat His flesh and drink His blood that He gives eternal life. undecided
53 Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that you must eat the body of the Son of Man, and you must drink his blood. If you don’t do this, you have no real life.
54 Those who eat my body and drink my blood have eternal life. I will raise them up on the last day. 55 My body is true food, and my blood is true drink.
56 Those who eat my body and drink my blood live in me, and I live in them. - John 6 vs 53 - 56
John 3 vs 1 - 8 - Though you conveniently skipped this one, I bring it in to point out yet another very important commandment Jesus Christ gave to those who will seek to become a part of the covenant that is He, Jesus Christ. Also at the bare minimum, such a one must be born of Water and born of Spirit. undecided
In Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11, John the Baptist, an Old Covenant prophet, explained that water baptism , which is what Jesus Christ also preached when He taught people to repent in order to be saved, served as a marker of one's intention to change from following the Old way to following God's New Way - Repentance. Ofcourse, John warned that God indeed required that people who seek this genuinely change their ways to prove themselves worthy of God's promise. undecided

In all 4 of the above commandments given by Jesus Christ, what is required? Obedience! undecided

It is impossible to enter into the Kingdom of God without first obeying at least the commandments stipulated by Jesus Christ where it concerns the gaining of eternal life. Obedience is the key to the Kingdom of God. undecided

And as Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments). So when God, from Heaven called out saying, " This is my Son in whom I am pleased, Obey Him!" , God literally told those who would hear that Obedience is the Key to the Kingdom of God, and to Salvation from His curse. undecided
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Bro,
Calm down. Stop running anticlockwise.
Can you see my faith without knowing me?

I can bathe myself in ashes for 2 weeks and still shoot you and your entire family afterwards. I can dress in white for 6 months and still rape your little daughter. I can appear righteous and attend all the church service and still use you for rituals.

You do not have the power to know the faith of a man. Only Jah Jehovah, the God almighty and Jesus can know it.

You will not be able to tell a person from first meet up. Calm down and be reasonable. Do not jump into replying for the sake of it. I have tried to explain myself but it just ain't working for you.

I reiterate, when you MEET someone, stop acting like a puritanical Zeus. Stop demanding answers that are birthed in the blood of satanism and piety. It is disrespectful and unattached to the doctrines recorded in the Bible.

Go read my previous posts before replying again. I am at work now. Do not have the time to repeat myself time and again.
Ken4Christ:

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that BELIEVETH ON HIM is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that YE BELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HATH SENT.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.

There are many more scriptures but let me stop here. And this agrees with what the Apostles preached in the early church.

Act 9:42 And it was known throughout all Joppa; and MANY BELIEVED IN THE LORD.

Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS.

Act 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and A GREAT NUMBER BELIEVED, and TURNED UNTO THE LORD.

Act 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and AS MANY AS WERE ORDAINED TO ETERNAL LIFE BELIEVED.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should HEAR THE WORD OF THE GOSPEL, AND BELIEVE.

Act 16:31 And they said, BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, and THOU SHALT BE SAVED, and thy house.

I could go on and on. The consistency on believe is so overwhelming that trying to do it any other way is foolishness. Just believe and get saved.

Jesus said it, The Apostle said it. The early church preached it. But Jehovah Witness tells us something else.

And this is consistent with the teachings of Apostle Paul whose emphasis was also on believing;

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation TO EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Sixfiguresmart, MaxInDHouse
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Prosperity is sure biblical. It depends on the way it is presented and the motive behind the person teaching it.

Jesus taught prosperity. He said;

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

The question is.. Give to who?.. It's this loophole that people of corrupt minds like u and your pastors exploit to extort gullible members... Luke 6:38 speaks of giving to who? Is it pastors? If u read in context, from verse 37 talks about what u do to others that will be done to you. If u give to those in need. It will be given to you, pressed down and shaken...

U see yaself? 419
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If only you opened your eyes in each of those verses you quoted, in context of course, except John 3 vs 36 which was instead spoken by John the Baptist, you would have noticed that in each Jesus Christ gave you a commandment to obey. undecided

▪︎ John 3 vs 14 - 16 - Jesus Christ commanded that you have to believe in Him in order to receive eternal life as opposed to Death by perishing in the grave that was previously imposed on you by God's judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22.

▪︎ John 6 vs 25 - 33 - Jesus Christ commands you no longer work for food that perishes to instead work for food that endures to eternity which only He can give to you, and the work to be done is that you believe in the one who He sent. undecided

▪︎ John 6 vs 47 - 56 - Jesus Christ gives yet another commandment insisting that it is to those who eat His flesh and drink His blood that He gives eternal life. undecided

John 3 vs 1 - 8 - Though you conveniently skipped this one, I bring it in to point out yet another very important commandment Jesus Christ gave to those who will seek to become a part of the covenant that is He, Jesus Christ. Also at the bare minimum, such a one must be born of Water and born of Spirit. undecided
In Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11, John the Baptist, an Old Covenant prophet, explained that water baptism , which is what Jesus Christ also preached when He taught people to repent in order to be saved, served as a marker of one's intention to change from following the Old way to following God's New Way - Repentance. Ofcourse, John warned that God indeed required that people who seek this genuinely change their ways to prove themselves worthy of God's promise. undecided

In all 4 of the above commandments given by Jesus Christ, what is required? Obedience! undecided

It is impossible to enter into the Kingdom of God without first obeying at least the commandments stipulated by Jesus Christ where it concerns the gaining of eternal life. Obedience is the key to the Kingdom of God. undecided

And as Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments). So when God, from Heaven called out saying, " This is my Son in whom I am pleased, Obey Him!" , God literally told those who would hear that Obedience is the Key to the Kingdom of God, and to Salvation from His curse. undecided

Your first obedience is to believe in him. When Jesus was asked;

John 6:28
What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jesus answered;

John 6:29
This is the work of God, THAT YE BELIEVE ON HIM whom he hath sent.

Why are you avoiding the belief thing? Because you don't believe in Jesus. You are trying to access God your own way. Follow the instruction of God. You must believe in Jesus first.

Jesus said it, John the Baptist said it, Peter said it, Paul said it but Jehovah Witness is turning people away from the simple truth of God's word. How wicked are you indeed. Subtle way to lure people to hell.

To obey is better than sacrifice. After you believe, they you are ready to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Then you can keep every other instructions he gave.

Believe first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro,
Calm down. Stop running anticlockwise.
Can you see my faith without knowing me?

I can bathe myself in ashes for 2 weeks and still shoot you and your entire family afterwards. I can dress in white for 6 months and still rape your little daughter. I can appear righteous and attend all the church service and still use you for rituals.

You do not have the power to know the faith of a man. Only Jah Jehovah, the God almighty and Jesus can know it.

You will not be able to tell a person from first meet up. Calm down and be reasonable. Do not jump into replying for the sake of it. I have tried to explain myself but it just ain't working for you.

I reiterate, when you MEET someone, stop acting like a puritanical Zeus. Stop demanding answers that are birthed in the blood of satanism and piety. It is disrespectful and unattached to the doctrines recorded in the Bible.

Go read my previous posts before replying again. I am at work now. Do not have the time to repeat myself time and again.

So, do you believe in Jesus? Have you accepted him as your Lord and Personal Saviour? Have you received him into your head? Is he the Lord of your life?

I urge you to do it for your own salvation. Time is running out. Not just you but everyone reading this post. Religion will not save you. Ideology will not save you. I am a member of a church will not save you. I do good and even feed the poor will not save you. Only Jesus saves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So, do you believe in Jesus? Have you accepted him as your Lord and Personal Saviour? Have you received him into your head? Is he the Lord of your life?

I urge you to do it for your own salvation. Time is running out. Not just you but everyone reading this post. Religion will not save you. Ideology will not save you. I am a member of a church will not save you. I do good and even feed the poor will not save you. Only Jesus saves.
I believe in Jesus and the Bible. I read it and love to practice what is in it.

The problem here is not me, but you. How you conceal and cover the evil before your eyes and pretend that you are ignorant of it. I want to see you condemn Leke and his father's silence like Eli.

I want to see you condemn those luxury pastors for their affluence and quit maligning T.B Joshua who is already dead and the Jehovah's witnesses. I want you to apologize to them for taking the condemnation too far beyond your limit. This can only happen if the spirit of God dwell in you. I want to see you be humble and honest even if it implies that you admit that you did wrong.

I want to see you develop a humble spirit and for you to teach only the truth. What you do not know calls for knowledge.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Janosky: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Buytruth:
The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!!
It is written: Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8.
Popular Televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn has taken to his Facebook account to apologize to Christians for his false teachings.
The renowned Israeli cleric in a video apologised for his teachings on prosperity, sowing of seed and monetizing the gospel.

According Benny Hinn, he had to apologise for his teachings because he doesn’t want to be rejected in Heaven on the last day.

The cleric further stated that he had wanted to disclose this a long time ago but he couldn’t.

Benny Hinn in the video said,“The flesh must be out of the way for men to make it to Heaven on the last day. Teaching on prosperity is a feel good message. I am sorry to say this that prosperity has gone a little beat crazier this time around and today, I want to correct my own theology about prosperity gospels, sowing of seeds and monetization of the gospel. When I read the Bible now, I don’t see it with the same eye I saw it 20 years ago.

“The Magazine will normally publish was from my father-in-law. I inherited it because I married his daughter. It was a channel for monetizing the Gospel. It is an offense to the Holy Spirit when we receive money on those materials. The gospel is totally free. I am done with anything prosperity gospel and monetization of the gospels.

“This is the first time in my life that I am saying this and I don’t care what people think about me anymore. I know many will not invite me anymore and I don’t care. I don’t want to be rejected on the last day. If you are not giving because you love Jesus, don’t bother giving. Giving is making me sick to my stomach and I am free from it now, I don’t want to hear anything about the sowing of seed anymore.

“I am truly sorry for all these years of false teachings. Please forgive me and do away with my messages on prosperity and sowing of seed”.
Breeze done blow & fowl uncover everything in the market square.
His fellow pastorpreneurs are not ready to give up their succulent feeding bottles.
IYKYK.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
1. Your first obedience is to believe in him. When Jesus was asked;

2. John 6:28 - 29
Why are you avoiding the belief thing? Because you don't believe in Jesus. You are trying to access God your own way. Follow the instruction of God. You must believe in Jesus first.

3. Jesus said it, John the Baptist said it, Peter said it, Paul said it but Jehovah Witness is turning people away from the simple truth of God's word. How wicked are you indeed. Subtle way to lure people to hell.

4. To obey is better than sacrifice. After you believe, they you are ready to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Then you can keep every other instructions he gave.

Believe first.
1. Again, Obedience is the key! undecided

2. Again, the commandment given in that context is that you work, not for perishable food, but you instead work for food that endures to eternity which only Jesus Christ can give. undecided

There Jesus Christ tells you that anyone who still works for food that perishes this while claiming to believe in Jesus Christ does not do what Jesus Christ commands. undecided

Context is King, and again, Obedience is key! undecided

3. Jesus Christ is God's Law, and God's Truth, so it is important to know who you serve because the one who commands you is the master you chose over your very soul. undecided

4. The only mandate God has given us all is that of Obedience of His teachings(and commandments) , Jesus Christ. Just like it was declared by God's in His Old Covenant, Obedience is the way to Honor God and to give Glory to God - there is no other way. undecided

I bet you don't even understand this even as you throw the words "To obey is better than sacrifice" about which happens to come from God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

2. Again, the commandment given in that context is that you work, not for perishable food, but you instead work for food that endures to eternity which only Jesus Christ can give. undecided

There Jesus Christ tells you that anyone who still works for food that perishes this while claiming to believe in Jesus Christ does not do what Jesus Christ commands. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is God's Law, and God's Truth, so it is important to know who you serve because the one who commands you is the master you chose over your very soul. undecided

4. The only mandate God has given us all is that of Obedience of His teachings(and commandments) , Jesus Christ. Just like it was declared by God's in His Old Covenant, Obedience is the way to Honor God and to give Glory to God - there is no other way. undecided

I bet you don't even understand this even as you throw the words "To obey is better than sacrifice" about which happens to come from God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided

Just as usual, you ignore scriptures that doesn't line up with your concept and stick to the one you choose to. This is deception.. And the Bible says, cursed be the deceiver. You have chosen the pathway to destruction. You don't know the danger of ignoring God's word. He has told you what to do to get saved. Believe in Jesus. You say know. I want to keep his Commandments when you are not part of his kingdom yet. I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Just as usual, you ignore scriptures that doesn't line up with your concept and stick to the one you choose to. This is deception.. And the Bible says, cursed be the deceiver. You have chosen the pathway to destruction. You don't know the danger of ignoring God's word. He has told you what to do to get saved. Believe in Jesus. You say know. I want to keep his Commandments when you are not part of his kingdom yet. I give up on you.
Stop lying! undecided

I didn't ignore scripture but instead considered it within the context it was provided, something your conveniently avoid doing, all so you can continue to spread misinformation in God's name. undecided

Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
genkins:

The question is.. Give to who?.. It's this loophole that people of corrupt minds like u and your pastors exploit to extort gullible members... Luke 6:38 speaks of giving to who? Is it pastors? If u read in context, from verse 37 talks about what u do to others that will be done to you. If u give to those in need. It will be given to you, pressed down and shaken...

U see yaself? 419

Please don't call me names. You don't know me from Adam. I am a balanced teacher of God's word. I equaly condemn those who only collect and make themselves rich and don't give back to help the poor in their midst.

However, the truth of the gospel must still stand. Below are different areas we are supposed to give to according to the scriptures;

1. Firstfruit offerings
2. Tithes.
3. Special seed offerings.
4. Vows
5. Regular offerings
6. Prophetic seed.
7. Giving to the poor or needy.
8. Freewill offerings
9. Altar Offerings.

Details of each of these kinds of giving will be available soon on a new thread.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by JayWriter: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
What is your source?
Any video?
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Please don't call me names. You don't know me from Adam. I am a balanced teacher of God's word. I equaly condemn those who only collect and make themselves rich and don't give back to help the poor in their midst.

However, the truth of the gospel must still stand. Below are different areas we are supposed to give to according to the scriptures;

1. Firstfruit offerings
2. Tithes.
3. Special seed offerings.
4. Vows
5. Regular offerings
6. Prophetic seed.
7. Giving to the poor or needy.
8. Freewill offerings
9. Altar Offerings.

Details of each of these kinds of giving will be available soon on a new thread.
My brother.. U have been scammed.. Brainwashed. The only type of giving In Christianity that even guarantees a blessing an and a place in heaven is to the poor. All the nonsense u itemized up there has no place in Christianity. Read Matt 25:31-46,u will understand.
First fruit.. Expired old law
Tithes.. Expired.. A sin
Special seeds.. Ur pastors conciction
Vows.. Old law.. Expired
Regular offerings.. Not compulsory
Prophetic seed.. Scam
Altar offerings.. Scam,old law. We are the temple and altar.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by iramure(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
I hope Nigerian thieves pastors especially the falsehood peddling mega thieves and scammers are listening
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
genkins:

My brother.. U have been scammed.. Brainwashed. The only type of giving In Christianity that even guarantees a blessing an and a place in heaven is to the poor. All the nonsense u itemized up there has no place in Christianity. Read Matt 25:31-46,u will understand.
First fruit.. Expired old law
Tithes.. Expired.. A sin
Special seeds.. Ur pastors conciction
Vows.. Old law.. Expired
Regular offerings.. Not compulsory
Prophetic seed.. Scam
Altar offerings.. Scam,old law. We are the temple and altar.

First fruit is a principle that has been there hundreds of years before the Law of Moses was given.

It simply means that the first belongs to God. The first person who practiced it was Abel even though it was with animals. The scripture says;

Genesis 4:3-4
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. note

4 And Abel, he also brought of the FIRSTLINGS OF HIS FLOCK and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering.

This was why the Lord respected his offering. Cain who was into farming was supposed to bring his firstfruit but he did not. And his offering was rejected. In the process of time, his lineage was wiped off.

It only became part of the Law of Moses but it was practiced even when there was no law by Abel.

Tithe also started before the Law was given. Abraham gave his Tithe to Melchizedech who was the priest at that time. And he is likened to Christ because he has no beginning of days nor end of days.

All these are divine principles that triggers financial prosperity.

Giving is not done only for the poor. The scripture instructs that we should minister to servants of God placed over us;

Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word COMMUNICATE UNTO HIM THAT TEACHETH IN ALL GOOD THINGS.

Even our Lord Jesus was ministered to by some women;

Luke 8:1-3
1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,

3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, WHICH MINISTERED UNTO HIM OF THEIR SUBSTANCE.

Time will not permit me to say more. All the kind of giving are scriptural and the principles still applies. But if you are not born again, you will certainly not understand them.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

First fruit is a principle that has been there hundreds of years before the Law of Moses was given.

It simply means that the first belongs to God. The first person who practiced it was Abel even though it was with animals. The scripture says;

Genesis 4:3-4
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. note

4 And Abel, he also brought of the FIRSTLINGS OF HIS FLOCK and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering.

This was why the Lord respected his offering. Cain who was into farming was supposed to bring his firstfruit but he did not. And his offering was rejected. In the process of time, his lineage was wiped off.

It only became part of the Law of Moses but it was practiced even when there was no law by Abel.

Tithe also started before the Law was given. Abraham gave his Tithe to Melchizedech who was the priest at that time. And he is likened to Christ because he has no beginning of days nor end of days.

All these are divine principles that triggers financial prosperity.

Giving is not done only for the poor. The scripture instructs that we should minister to servants of God placed over us;

Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word COMMUNICATE UNTO HIM THAT TEACHETH IN ALL GOOD THINGS.

Even our Lord Jesus was ministered to by some women;

Luke 8:1-3
1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,

3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, WHICH MINISTERED UNTO HIM OF THEIR SUBSTANCE.

Time will not permit me to say more. All the kind of giving are scriptural and the principles still applies. But if you are not born again, you will certainly not understand them.

The problem you have is thinking that all what is scriptural is also Christian. That's your major problem.. And I do not blame you totally.. But I put the blame on our unlettered pastors in Nigeria.
Why not give your first son for sacrifice since u are following old, dead and expired so called principles in the old testament. I guess the word 'old' doesn't mean much to you.
Tithe before the law was given once by Abraham not from his wealth but a loot which he returned the remaning 90% back to the owners . Lol. Is your pastor a melchizedek?ur pastor has no beginning and end? Is your pastor equivalent to a priest? Do u know the requirements of being a priest under the old law? Did christ who is in the order of melchizedek collect tithes? Did he appoint pastors to collect on his behalf? Which tithe was christ reffering when he rebuked the pharisees in matt 23:23.. Was it the law or before the law tithe? Hahahahah. Guy, u have been scammed.
Yes Scripture old and new supports giving to help God's servant.. It's logical.is it compulsory? No. It is the logical thing to do.do u give to ur parents or children because u are expecting something in return?
In Nigeria, we abuse everything. How can ur poor church members that u should be giving to, give u so much that u now make Forbes list. Where is the love of christ in u?
That Jesus was supported,is there anywhere in Christian.. Not Jewish scriptures that said Joanna and Co were blessed for supporting Jesus ministry?gifts of love do not guarantee any blessings.
Is there anywhere in Christian not jewish scripture that says giving to 'God' servants can bless you and make u inherit Gods kingdom?
Now what is the most important form of giving? Is it not that which will make u inherit Gods kingdom? Why does ur pastor not preach that? U know why? Don't u?
I showed u where giving to the poor was the only criteria for making heaven. Show me where giving money(not water, food) to a church or pastor(not a needy one) attracts blessings or eternal life in the words of christ our lord and savior.
Nigerian churches are the leading source of hell fire candidates.how can u tell someone redeemed in christ to go back and follow old testament principles like tithing, first fruit , seed sowing scam etc just because u love money thereby putting millions of persons under the law of sin and death.. Tufiakwa
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
genkins:

The problem you have is thinking that all what is scriptural is also Christian. That's your major problem.. And I do not blame you totally.. But I put the blame on our unlettered pastors in Nigeria.
Why not give your first son for sacrifice since u are following old, dead and expired so called principles in the old testament. I guess the word 'old' doesn't mean much to you.
Tithe given once by Abraham not from his wealth but a loot which he returned the remaning 90% back to the owners was before the law.. Lol. Is your pastor melchizedek?ur pastor has no beginning and end? Is your pastor equivalent to a priest? Do u know the requirements of being a priest under the old law? Did christ who is in the order of melchizedek collect tithes? Did he appoint pastors to collect on his behalf? Which tithe was christ reffering when he rebuked the pharisees in matt 23:23.. Was it the law or before the law tithe? Hahahahah. Guy, u have been scammed.
Yes Scripture old and new supports giving to help God's servant.. It's logical.is it compulsory? No. It is the logical thing to do.do u give to ur parents or children because u are expecting something in return?
In Nigeria, we abuse everything. How can ur poor church members that u should be giving to, give u so much that u now make Forbes list. Where is the love of christ in u?
That Jesus was supported,is there anywhere in Christian.. Not Jewish scriptures that said Joanna and Co were blessed for supporting Jesus ministry?gifts of love do not guarantee any blessings.
Is there anywhere in Christian not jewish scripture that says giving to 'God' servants can bless you and make u inherit Gods kingdom?
Now what is the most important form of giving? Is it not that which will make u inherit Gods kingdom? Why does ur pastor not preach that? U know why? Don't u?
I showed u where giving to the poor was the only criteria for making heaven. Show me where giving money(not water, food) to a church or pastor(not a needy one) attracts blessings or eternal life in the words of christ our lord and savior.
Nigerian churches are the leading source of hell fire candidates.how can u tell someone redeemed in christ to go back and follow old testament principles like tithing, first fruit , seed sowing scam etc just because u love money thereby putting millions of persons under the law of sin and death.. Tufiakwa

Before I continue discussing with you on this subject, please are you born again? And are you committed to serving God through a local church? If you are not, whatever I say won't make sense to you. I have evidences from the New Testament that supports this principles of honouring men of God. But it's no use trying to unveil them if you are not part of the kingdom.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by oshaosha2014(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Word. Don't cajole people into giving. Allow it to be from their heart and not from you threatening them with hell

Oronto:
not to a point of making God a money doubler, if you sow dis you wld be given this. In our homes we genuinely take care of our parents, siblings and children not for what they are to give us, but because we love them. It's that kind of relationship a believer shld be in with christ.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Before I continue discussing with you on this subject, please are you born again? And are you committed to serving God through a local church? If you are not, whatever I say won't make sense to you. I have evidences from the New Testament that supports this principles of honouring men of God. But it's no use trying to unveil them if you are not part of the kingdom.

I used to be like you before. I used to attend a local church where I was brainwashed to think that I am commuted to serving God through them, or that I am part of the 'kingdom' like you called it.
But now I know better. You do not even need to attend a local church to serve God.
You think being born again is doing altar call, where u accept christ as your personal lord and savior but u still go back to follow the laws of Moses. You disobey christ all the time but you claim to be born again because u attend a local church and they declare u born again... Hahahahaha.
You really need to see the light.

About honoring men of God. It is not an instruction from christ or God. 1 timothy 5:17 is Paul advising that elders deserve double Honour.
Even in your office or school, don't u Honour your boss or teacher? It's common sense. How these charlatan pastor interpret it to mean honoring them with money is laughable.
What I am saying will not make sense to you cos you've been brainwashed from birth. I pray to God ul be delivered oneday and the light will come to you.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 7:33am On May 01, 2022
genkins:

I used to be like you before. I used to attend a local church where I was brainwashed to think that I am commuted to serving God through them, or that I am part of the 'kingdom' like you called it.
But now I know better. You do not even need to attend a local church to serve God.
You think being born again is doing altar call, where u accept christ as your personal lord and savior but u still go back to follow the laws of Moses. You disobey christ all the time but you claim to be born again because u attend a local church and they declare u born again... Hahahahaha.
You really need to see the light.

About honoring men of God. It is not an instruction from christ or God. 1 timothy 5:17 is Paul advising that elders deserve double Honour.
Even in your office or school, don't u Honour your boss or teacher? It's common sense. How these charlatan pastor interpret it to mean honoring them with money is laughable.
What I am saying will not make sense to you cos you've been brainwashed from birth. I pray to God ul be delivered oneday and the light will come to you.

Being part of the local church is scriptural. You can't be a sheep without a shepherd. I will enlighten you more later.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Being part of the local church is scriptural. You can't be a sheep without a shepherd. I will enlighten you more later.

Being part of a local church is scriptural you say?(show me where christ mandates that u must be part of a local church to make heaven.. Pls show me). Slaves obey your earthly masters is also scriptural.
Of what use is being part of a local church when you will still go to hell fire?
That's the problem with you. You are brainwashed. Which church did the thief on the cross attend? Which church did the Ethiopian eunuch attend?
That I attend extra-mural classes does it mean I will pass Jamb more than someone that studies for Jamb at home?
The only shepherd I know is Christ.ur pastors as middle men are not important.. Infact if care is not taken they will block people from entering heaven of which they themselves will not enter.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by waldigit: 9:22am On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Prosperity is sure biblical. It depends on the way it is presented and the motive behind the person teaching it.

Jesus taught prosperity. He said;

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

But there is no emphasis on what to give. We lost it because we materialized and monetized everything that has to do with giving and blessings especially in Nigeria. We even categorize what we get in return based on what we give. If one can give non material but another can give material. The material giver get the best blessings and he is the greatest giver. An oil company worker who pay fat tithes becomes title holder in the church faster than the self employed who pays little from his little private practice. I am an insider I know the system inside out . This is where we got it wrong. We are all witness of where it has led us to today. He who have ears let
him hear what the Spirit is telling the church.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2022
waldigit:

But there is no emphasis on what to give. We lost it because we materialized and monetized everything that has to do with giving and blessings especially in Nigeria. We even categorize what we get in return based on what we give. If one can give non material but another can give material. The material giver get the best blessings and he is the greatest giver. An oil company worker who pay fat tithes becomes title holder in the church faster than the self employed who pays little from his little private practice. I am an insider I know the system inside out . This is where we got it wrong. We are all witness of where it has led us to today. He who have ears let

The better question is.. Who to give... Church? Pastors? The needy. This is were the scam happens. Churches equate giving with giving to them.. Which is the lowest form of giving
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

SMH. U need to be delivered from darkness in the form of light
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 9:01pm On May 01, 2022
genkins:

Being part of a local church is scriptural you say?(show me where christ mandates that u must be part of a local church to make heaven.. Pls show me). Slaves obey your earthly masters is also scriptural.
Of what use is being part of a local church when you will still go to hell fire?
That's the problem with you. You are brainwashed. Which church did the thief on the cross attend? Which church did the Ethiopian eunuch attend?
That I attend extra-mural classes does it mean I will pass Jamb more than someone that studies for Jamb at home?
The only shepherd I know is Christ.ur pastors as middle men are not important.. Infact if care is not taken they will block people from entering heaven of which they themselves will not enter.

When Apostle Paul wrote letters to the churches, he made mention of churches that meet in homes. He gave them recognition.

Besides, when our Lord Jesus wrote letters to the churches in Asia Minor, he addressed it to the Pastors placed over them in the respective communities. He called them angels. This is giving recognition to the individual churches.

And the writer of Hebrews said that we should not forsake the assembly of ourselves together. The assembly certainly can't be under one roof. You have to identify with one and Fellowship regularly.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 9:05pm On May 01, 2022
waldigit:

Our Lord Jesus emphasized money. This is why he told a young rich ruler to sell all he had and give to the poor. He didn't ask him to give away his goods the way they were. He said, sell and give.

He also said it to all in Luke 12:33. He said, sell what you have and give alms.

Money has more value than materials or items. So, he wants us to give something of value.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by Ken4Christ: 9:06pm On May 01, 2022
genkins:

SMH. U need to be delivered from darkness in the form of light

I am already in the kingdom of light and darkness can't find access here.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

When Apostle Paul wrote letters to the churches, he made mention of churches that meet in homes. He gave them recognition.

Besides, when our Lord Jesus wrote letters to the churches in Asia Minor, he addressed it to the Pastors placed over them in the respective communities. He called them angels. This is giving recognition to the individual churches.

And the writer of Hebrews said that we should not forsake the assembly of ourselves together. The assembly certainly can't be under one roof. You have to identify with one and Fellowship regularly.

The writer of hebrews is Paul. He only adviced that we should meet as brethrens. How is an advice a mandate or a law of God?
Do you not recognize ur superiors at the office?
A Pastors place is purely administrative. In the eyes of God we are all equal.we are all priests under one high priest, Christ. Leave the lies your pastors are telling you that they are special b4 God.they are not.
Meeting as a church is advisable to build one's faith afterall, iron sharpeneth iron. Is it compulsory? NO.

And for your information, Jesus did not write letters to churches in Asia Minor. Paul did.
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I am already in the kingdom of light and darkness can't find access here.

If the light u think u have is darkness,then your darkness is very deep.
It's easier to convert a self acclaimed sinner than someone deceived into thinking he belongs to 'the kingdom'.. Where ironically, he is a sure hell fire candidate
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by genkins(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Our Lord Jesus emphasized money. This is why he told a young rich ruler to sell all he had and give to the poor. He didn't ask him to give away his goods the way they were. He said, sell and give.

He also said it to all in Luke 12:33. He said, sell what you have and give alms.

Money has more value than materials or items. So, he wants us to give something of value.

Guy, the way u twist scriptures to say what they do not say is scary.
. How come christ did not tell him to sell all his wealth and give the money to the church?or to him?.

This your quote is straight from the devil..

"Money has more value than materials or items. So, he wants us to give something of value".

Can you imagine? Do you know that some items aren't transferable but money is? CHRIST NEVER EMPHASIZED ON MONEY,CHRIST WAS NOT WEALTHY ON EARTH NEITHER WERE HIS DISCIPLES.INFACT HIS DISCIPLES BECAME POOR, WERE IN RAGS, BEATEN WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO FOLLOW CHRIST.THEY DIED PAINFUL DEATHS.

That you worship your money god(satan or Mammon) does not mean you should blaspheme.. May God forgive you
Re: The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! by waldigit: 12:03am On May 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:

When it comes to money it's good if you don't bring Jesus into it. He clearly made his position on money known even to unbelievers. Money was never his focus. The instance you gave just now is one of such. He instructed the man to sell and give to the poor and not to His ministry. If you want to justify anything on money you had better look elsewhere and leave Jesus out of it because that will make you look like chasing shadow. Most local assembly today are doing exactly opposite of what Jesus instituted concerning money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Hates Human Sacrifice / Is The Devil Misunderstood? / Names Of African Gods; Share Your Ancestors Gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.