Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (68960 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Meanwhile most of these Nairaland boys never take their eyes see airport sef. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
His time to shine. Fews years ago he was stripped naked and beaten to stupor because he was trying to steal napep or tricycle in ilorin, I think.
Second chance is all some people need to turn their lives around.

7 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Padipadi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Enjoykoko:

You made no sense. Na so ur brain black reach? Jealous fvvker
receive sense, dear foo l.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Make somebody do give away for me nah embarassed cry
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by BSdetective: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why is this thug being celebrated Call me a hater but stupidity shouldn't be celebrated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by moneyissweet(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Yahoo abi?

AMGBoss:

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by bonianyi: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your grace is more than your enemies. At least the love from igbo brothers to Zazu is already comfirm. From Obi cabana to E. Money.

7 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by smile11s(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Slynation(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omo...which kind Jazz of favour this Portable do abeg...grin

Anyways, I will keep clapping for others until it gets to my turn...!!

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
BloomingDale:
Meanwhile most of these Nairaland boys never take their eyes see airport sef. cheesy cheesy

Ur pussy don smell uk airport once go hide ur self joor angry

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Tremple8v: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
You see wetin I dey talk .... while some are hating .
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Okobola146: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omo see real grace, no be like that yeye girl wey dey call herself grace for our compound

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by arantess: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
blackboy:
See life... UK gave him visa...work on yourself.
Uk gives anyone visa, unless you dey terror list

Na your money dem dey find

7 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Ofadaman(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Everybody dey use this guy catch cruise ,soon he'd be their next drug mule

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by anonimi: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Pure example of Grace!

This life, whatever you do just try and secure the bag first. E get why!

Bag of cocaine, heroin and other drugs as a mule for E-Money and co

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
blackboy:
Why won't they give him?
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Ofadaman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
BSdetective:
Why is this thug being celebrated Call me a hater but stupidity shouldn't be celebrated.

He'd be used as a drug mule, what do u think Obi and eMoney make their money from?... Most stars/celebrity move drug for them, this guy seems to be an easy target ,

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jesse25:

Ur pussy don smell uk airport once go hide ur self joor angry

Mumu boy. Na USA I school. You think say I be your mate. Be very kiaful. No dey insult me.

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by merieam16(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Nawao

This one wey every celebrity the fams that tout,

You sure say em no be one kind oracle wey d give dem Money

See the mumu eye glass wey the agbero wear
see pure hatred on top person wey u no kno...smh,that is y some people can never make it in life

8 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Jlow2: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
From obi CUBANA to e-money , hate Igbos at ur peril

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by topoftheworld(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
post=112291474:
Portable, enjoy your fame and success as long as it lasts,
Because........

(Proverb)
Every dog has its day

That is to say....
.........[b]everyone will have good luck or success at some point in their lives.[/b]

Invest.
Invest.
Invest.

Zazuuu, You are welcome to Ilu awon Osuuuu.

We Rise.

@bolded, U have a point boss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by nkemdi89(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shebi one idiot said he has cancelled his Canada visa that he will never have that opportunity to travel out .
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
merieam16:
see pure hatred on top person wey u no kno...smh,that is y some people can never make it in life

You’re very funny but in an unfunny way
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by GooodHardDick: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
anonimi:

Bag of cocaine, heroin and other drugs as a mule for E-Money and co

If e easy, go do am!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by BSdetective: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ofadaman:

He'd be used as a drug mule, what do u think Obi and eMoney make their money from?... Most stars/celebrity move drug for them, this guy seems to be an easy target ,

It's most likely but I don't think they'd be that stupid to use this tout as a drug mule.....this zazuu guy is too stupid for that and easily sticks out

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by JOemmy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
What is even so special about this wierd guy sef that rich people are rushing to identify with him?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Obagofixxy: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
portable, your baba too strong, this guy Na talk of the town.... Everyday blessinh
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by edosignature(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
In life work on yourself.

Potable seems to show respect for all those celebrity & companies around him so they in turn give him all he always ask for.

Had work meet preparation.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by SavageResponse(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Even with all the money he's making this Portable guy is always looking so dirty, yuck!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by miqos02(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
blackboy:
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by NaijaCars4sale: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
The grace wey dey follow portable ehn.

This is his time
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Cholls(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
My brothers watin zazu mean when e say "I believe in God my phone and sub" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.