Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (68961 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by BigDawsNet: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations

Never loose hope

One day! The bell go ring multiple times for my favour and yours

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Bhol28: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
NA GOD.He works the way he wants.When time for favour come nothing can stop it.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by slowice(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dis one pass joy soap ooo lipsrsealed
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by BJanta: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:
Portable this juju is so strong o.
I ll endorse you as ambassador for charcoal cream. Cos your blackness is darker than Lude & Kiwi noir polish.

Siddon there dey rubbish ,whiteman . The guy don pass you far , far.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cheq40:
DIS LYF,NO TOO CRACK UR BRAIN,E GET WHY. if u know u know

I dey feel you...sometimes life no need over thinking...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Springboot:
Tribal bigots are fighting on social media, yet see igbo man sponsoring Yoruba man to UK.
many of those Igbo men live in the south west especially Lagos and/or Ibadan.
So they are familiar with Yoruba language and therefore understand and LOVE the music.

I knew this when I served in the east.

During Easter and December, when the big boys visit the village, na Yoruba music dem dey blast for speaker all through the day (and night). Especially during the days of "iPhone 1 legbe legbe gbe" song.

If you're living in Lagos, Abuja, PH or Ibadan (these days Ogun state don dey follow), you shouldn't have any business being tribalistic, because you go don see other tribes finish - both the good and the bad side, including your own tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
BJanta:

you like violence

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Mondosadex: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is pure grace enjoy your time Zazuu crooner
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
This smalle no want rest las las bandit go bleast him left leg, continue de prove like dog
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Minajesty18:

Ahhh how true is this?
Very very... He was nearly killed o. They gave him bloody, swollen face. You know jungle justice na. Just Google portable stealing na. I found one for you.
https://www.entmediahub.com.ng/video-of-portable-omolalomi-accused-of-stealing-surfaces-watch/
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:
Portable this juju is so strong o.
I ll endorse you as ambassador for charcoal cream. Cos your blackness is darker than Lude & Kiwi noir polish.
Mental slavery.

With your whiteness,who send you

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Warrior247: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Rubbish.

From churning out rubbish and stupid lyrics, he is now being celebrated.

Waste of Resources.

Yeye dey smell like Vulture Griller Armpit.
No vex baba, even me agree say the guy no get talent, but who God has blessed no man can course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Minajesty18:

Ahhh how true is this?
And Nigerian celebrities like to follow useless trends in the name of show off. They don't always want to be left out. That's the nonsense that brought him this far. One useless song, he boomerang, lol. Hope he get sense sha to save for the rainy days because he needs the money more than them. Na him time.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Nawao

This one wey every celebrity the fams that tout,

You sure say em no be one kind oracle wey d give dem Money

See the mumu eye glass wey the agbero wear
Una abuse this guy so teeey, e become multi millionaire wey dey even buy new classy SUV, so teeey, e come become ambassador, so teeey e com enter London. Abeg,.l make una no stop the abuse oo, e be like say na good luck the tin dey give am. Please continue till e enter Yankee and grab award.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
bonianyi:
Your grace is more than your enemies. At least the love from igbo brothers to Zazu is already comfirm. From Obi cabana to E. Money.
No, from Pasuma, to Davido then Obi Cubana and now, e-money
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Padipadi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
BJanta:

Cry me a river
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Realist12: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Capernum:
This life. I feel like crying.

I have been working hard, running side hustles, did a lot of menial jobs just for me to have a better life.

Attempted Canada, was scammed. Been trying every possible best to also leave this country to make life better for me, my family and helpless people around me.

See portable enjoying what I have been dreaming and working hard for without any stress.

This itself is tiring. Someone who only sang a song that is almost meaningless, someone who does not represent the best example for upcoming youths is getting endorsements and his cashing out without stress.

I have been working for 10 years, this guy makes in a moment what I labored for for 10 years.

Life is indeed unbalanced.
you're funny, this isn't the right way to pray . We all started life innocently. What he has gone through and held his ground might have killed you. Do you think anyone wants to be a drug addict? Yet there are some situations you'd find yourself you cannot help it no matter how you tried . Talkless of fighting the depression.
If you think you deserve his enjoyment can you survive his pain. His case is that of a diamond in the rough .

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Padipadi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Mental slavery.

With your whiteness,who send you
lack of brain. U lacked reasoning ability. U don't understand sacarsm
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Zeezenho: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Later the idiots will as us to build bridges.as if they build bridges they will die.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by CaptainFM1: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
undecided

Naija .. where we celebrate mediocre

Smile.
See, in life....if your mediocrity is fetching you good money, just stick to it. As long as there are people ready to pay for it don't send anybody.

If farmers are buying my shits because it improves their yields...,why then should I stop going to Iya Sukura's kitchen. The day I start eating sweet sensation is the day they will notice my shit is looking different.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Springboot:
Tribal bigots are fighting on social media, yet see igbo man sponsoring Yoruba man to UK.
What are you saying exactly? My uncle adopted an igbo boy from Ikulobia who joined bolekaja enter lagos in the 60s. No uncle, no relation No parents in lagos. During the war, he told him not to go home. He trained him in school cos of his high level of intelligence. He cleared his O'Level Cambridge, After his high school education, he sent him to America to further his studies and my uncle didn't make noise about it. Today, that man only knows my uncle as his father. He's married to a yoruba woman as well. He doesn't even go home. He speaks more of yoruba than igbo. That's just one of many. Whatever e-mony is doing today, someone had done better to your people. No tribalism must exist between us. Only those preaching it remain backward in life..check it

The same e money you talked about had received helps from many yorubas before he rose to stardom. He himself had once talked about this

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by MT: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
In Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. It is becoming very transactional. Someday, we will know.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Diligence: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
A few years ago, a lecturer said this: "... every work of arts has to be appreciated..."

Dear Lecturer: Your point has been validated over and over again...

Congratulations to ZZZ king Portable; what else is Portability if not progressively and incrementally moving from one meaningful point to another...

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Enjoykoko: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Padipadi:
receive sense, dear foo l.
Say that to your mama
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cheq40:
DIS LYF,NO TOO CRACK UR BRAIN,E GET WHY. if u know u know
oye mi

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o

All these on top one hit song wey no be the even the biggest hit this year shocked
lol..he don join ,no too crack your brain..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Capernum: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Realist12:
you're funny, this isn't the right way to pray . We all started life innocently. What he has gone through and held his ground might have killed you. Do you think anyone wants to be a drug addict? Yet there are some situations you'd find yourself you cannot help it no matter how you tried . Talkless of fighting the depression.
If you think you deserve his enjoyment can you survive his pain. His case is that of a diamond in the rough .

You don't know me.... I love people that are unassuming... You assume hastily and I think it will not help your judgements.

Meanwhile, I wasn't not praying, neither am I hoping. For all I have been through, I do not have a single regret. This is my message and it is LIFE IS NOT BALANCED.

And please, I am not depressed. I am fine, just took a brief glance at all I've been through and try to analyze in the light of portable's recent feats.

You're telling me, I have not gone through what he has been through? If he, at his age has been through half of what I have been through, he will would have died at least twice.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Killerbag36: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Were the zazo they help them push drugs

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Kaiser20: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_-jiPOCUSA

Nigerian singer Portable is fast becoming billionaires' favourite despite his style of music.

The Zazu crooner shared a photo of himself with E-money at the airport and thanked the billionaire businessman for elevating his level In a more recent update, Portable shared a video as he finally landed in the UK, the singer could not contain his excitement

When I read Billionaire attached to certain names i doubt if Nigerians know the meaning of billionaires.
Social media calls everybody Billionaire just for show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Samuelriano1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
cryportable in London, Omo if God open your chapter, nobody can close it o. I know this portable from oke osa in onile shop ( bet9ja shop) where we use to charge phone, one small touch light phone. God I know you will open my chapter soon, please God, lift me, don't let my enemies mock me

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by babaalagbo11(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oil dey this guy head,you can't help but to love him...more blessings and elevation,who God has blessed no man can curse,even if na soap na still God's grace make it work for him....in as much he didn't kill person,you no go fall
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Padipadi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Say that to your mama
your mama too.
And stop crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.