Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (27833 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Thorhamma(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu the try Appear as real and dedicated Muslim because of 2023. Last week Friday baba go prayer for masque for Abuja. Today baba don enter Mecca. All just to make Northerners see am as real Muslim. Very Power hungry man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by zumbigbo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hope ventilator dey for first class
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Shadysen: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Religion of piss.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Sirseedorf(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
please guys I need a sum of 1400 or 700 naira to fill my gas, I have nothing to eat except a cup of rice which I wanted to cook before the gas run out, please am helpless and broke.

O1o6516o57 unIoN bank

Hunger will not be your portion by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by STEWpid(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lobarton
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by SOFTSKILL: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All with poor Lagos state money.

Abia own is reserved for kerosene

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by SOFTSKILL: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shadysen:
Religion of piss.

Religious bigot spotted
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by JayPeeOham: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
All I see is a new meme grin
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by princeemmma(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why baba come be like those Yoruba movie dead spirit coming back to life
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Smh undecided
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by seunjungle1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Our own Jagaban of Africa is not a member of a dot(.) in a nation people...it is them that Buhari can talk to like that.

alsudan:
The Thief can dodge Buhari all he likes, but the memo must get to him one way or the other.

if he dares the President and refuses to quit the race, he will be treated in the language he understands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Your own lost? He has many companies and a former multinternational company Auditor.
Well What are the names of these companies and how much was he earning as auditor to allow him fund all of that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by tunapawizzy: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Peter Obi we know!

I'll urge Nigerians to come out massively, let's vote for Peter obi come 2023!

I support igbo presidency 100%
....I dont even want to reduce Obi's standard to just tribe, Peter Obi is the only one of the lot that have come out that is serious and prepared to rule Nigeria and do the needful...the rest na just vibes and Insha Allah.....I wish somehow Atiku/Saraki n co can stop being selfish and support the man
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by ofuonyebi: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
It is good that Ahmed Tinubu gets closer to God and cleansing to be able to fight a battle
so big as becoming the president of Nigeria
This is the APICI man to beat for the job

Tell others that when the battle becomes so tough,
the men would be separated from boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by tunapawizzy: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thorhamma:
Tinubu the try Appear as real and dedicated Muslim because of 2023. Last week Friday baba go prayer for masque for Abuja. Today baba don enter Mecca. All just to make Northerners see am as real Muslim. Very Power hungry man
u know whatsup- na weytin him dey do be dat
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wish you luck
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by SOFTSKILL: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

....I dont even want to reduce Obi's standard to just tribe, Peter Obi is the only one of the lot that have come out that is serious and prepared to rule Nigeria and do the needful...the rest na just vibes and Insha Allah.....I wish somehow Atiku/Saraki n co can stop being selfish and support the man

Igbo tribalism, support Pandora so that movement of cash can be steady, you are not serious yet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by limeta(f): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
How canthree daughters of Allah help him.
You say you worship one God and the next minute you kissing a black stone in worship.

So you know Allah can't hear you in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by tunapawizzy: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Carthman:
All for the gram. lipsrsealed
All for aboki voters...e no know say aboki voters go follow weytin Buhari tell dem
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Shadysen: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Religious bigot spotted
don't quote me till Ramadan end, or u no de fast
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by ken045501: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu aka desperado
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Gozac: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos state, a chieftain of APC is about to be retired from national politics in a grande style come June 1
Tinubu has been anointing governors in Lagos since 2007, PMB must anoint his own successor come June 1 be it through indirect or consensus mode
Let's see how Tinubu will defeat whosever is the candidate of PMB, the authentic national leader of APC in that day

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by solid3(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Baba go rest. Lol
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Karemarealty288(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu is consulting anything consultable both living and dead.....he must reach Jamaica to consult Chaka Demus and Pliers.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Emekaonline: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nobody in power before buhari tenure

The same power he has to influence consesus for NEC he can tell apc that he wants to hand over to the man who made apc a reality and everyother person would step aside

You can keep deceiving yourself

The same way Jonathan handed power to himself. Even Saraki defied the party and heaven did not fall. Just keep talking about Tinubu while the presidency is moving faster from you and your people till 2065

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Gozac: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

All for aboki voters...e no know say aboki voters go follow weytin Buhari tell dem
For sure PMB leads the north follow
Tinubu is being deceived by his money and supposedly national network
The ace is PMB and PGF

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by adelaja70(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okoro Ihedimas matter be like.. If we no do Tinubu self no go do.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by blowjohn(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All with poor Lagos state money.

Yes o. Nd u were the one that facilitated the flight with the funds

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by mywells: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Which one is lesser hajj and which one is bigger hajj cry cry cry
After three months that's the bigger haj.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah / Babatunde Fashola And Wife Abimbola Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.