Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (28081 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Sonyboom765: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Where in my comment did I ever mention Tinubu as my candidate or do you have a brain injury like Ipob suddenly.

I have no idea how it is not foolish for to ask where Tinubu financed pro democracy activities even as at when he never held a political post ? Even those with brain injury won't ask such senseless question or should I say he looted it from Lagos or from your father's house.

aribisala0:
No need to abuse people if you are sure of your candidate?

Where did he get the money to do all that?
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sonyboom765:
He looted it from Lagos sebi he was begging in front of your father's house before that.

No he was not the one begging in front of my father's house. That was your father and he is still begging
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Gbangbalicious: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I tell you, the man is confused grin
maybe Osinbajo will be in attendance. You should notice how they are avoiding each other lately.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Sonyboom765: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
When you done with your madness you will tell us how Tinubu can finance pro democracy activism while your so called fake n foolish billionaire peter Peter Obi can not spare a kobo for democracy.

aribisala0:
No he was not the one begging in front of my father's house. That was your father and he is still begging
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Where in my comment did I ever mention Tinubu as my candidate or do you have a brain injury like Ipob suddenly.

I have no idea how it is not foolish for to ask where Tinubu financed pro democracy activities even as at when he never held a political post ? Even those with brain injury won't ask such senseless question or should I say he looted it from Lagos or from your father's house.

You are weak and brainless and clearly have a father that has no value that is why you think calling peoples fathers would intimidate anyone. Only a morón like you would believe that? What value does yyour father have to you or anyone? Obviously none. A totally forgettable nonentity with an irrelevance for a son barking like a rabid dog online because of a person who is totally oblivious of your inconsequential existence.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by joe1309: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thought una say he get iftar with buhari today

Let him keep running up and down na him punishment be that

Creator of apc that isn't given right of first refusal but sent on begging tour
no ibo man go ever rule Nigeria, Biafra

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by joe1309: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
https://fb.watch/cDMAgm3TtX/

There is also a video of his visit which clearly show his shaky hands like someone suffering from Parkinson disease

https://fb.watch/cDMAgm3TtX/
haters
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Starcy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
dis man no go rest make people wey get blood run 4 presidency
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Sonyboom765: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your father just start lamentation but who cares if your lament to death. To hell with you n your kind. When you ready to answer what I ask let me. If your father never taught you to make baseless assumption n ask baseless question he must have decency to receive commensurate replies to them. You hell with you one more time, make I never add make thunder strike you dead.

aribisala0:
You are weak and brainless and clearly have a father that has no value that is why you think calling peoples fathers would intimidate anyone. Only a morón like you would believe that? What value does yyour father have to you or anyone? Obviously none. A totally forgettable nonentity with an irrelevance for a son barking like a rabid dog online because of a person who is totally oblivious of your inconsequential existence.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Your father just start lamentation but who cares if your lament to death. To hell with you n your kind. When you ready to answer what I ask let me. If your father never taught you to make baseless assumption n ask baseless question he must have decency to receive commensurate replies to them. You hell with you one more time, make I never add make thunder strike you dead.

Your father your father

do you have any more tricks?

You are weak

and boring.

Very dry guy

Say something that will really shock me

Omo Mummy

For your mind you done drop hard word abi?
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Ahmed0336(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ojoboak:
Iftar is for Moslem who is fasting. Is Osinbajo and Amaechi observing Ramadan fast? That invitation itself is somehow.

They were all invited. Dave Umahi that was there, was he fasting? Even Osibanjo's representative former governor of Edo too wasn't fasting.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by fjjc(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
BAT is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Pain(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Is that why you're crying and wailing badly behind your keyboard? please cry more

You that spelt tribe as trube who deserve the title "LUNATIC" Judge and give the Verdict.

Sonyboom765:
Oloriburuku this is someone that singlehandedly finance NADECO Radio Kudirat etc when your father couldn't not spare a dime for the democracy that give lunatics from your tribe right to make foolish comment like this today.

We now know why NADECO Failed. It was funded with DRUG MONEY tongue
Nowadays Tinubu relies on the likes of E-Money (A Igbo) to supply him his daily dose
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by UNDFTD: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Exactly that is while the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi now want to die at any n every mass he find available.

And your Tinubu is a saint? All your politicians no matter their ethnicity are all CROOKS!
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by UNDFTD: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
fjjc:
BAT is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah

And you will get what you have gotten with the idiot you have now in A$$ Hole Rock, Presidiot B0K0HARI, pain, suffering and death!
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Miracle2022: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

Buhari cried on TV having failed three times and retired to his village but Tinubu went to him, repacked him, invested his funds and sold him to Nigerians. He also talked Aisha who was public shy and restricted into coming out to join in the caimpaign, her first ever experience. You're the reason people find it hard to help some ingrates.
However, history will always be kind to him.
https://www.nairaland.com/7095716/bala-mohammed-tinubu-pdp-he
Why didn't him repacked Nuhu Ribadu? why didn't him repacked Atiku? When they contested in his party. Since he is everything,why is he expecting buhari to make him apc consensus candidate? This is the type of bragging that will make Tinubu to loose the primaries.
Buhari single handedly form cpc and the same cpc became second position after pdp rigging.
When NNPP and CPC were in second positions,where was the almighty Tinubu party? Go and see how many votes buhari always get in all his 3 times of contesting.
Pls don't try comparing Tinubu with buhari in terms of followers. Buhari is genuinely love by his people while Tinubu is loved because of his money and political appointment.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Indispensable85(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nobody in power before buhari tenure

The same power he has to influence consesus for NEC he can tell apc that he wants to hand over to the man who made apc a reality and everyother person would step aside

You can keep deceiving yourself

Lol....u guys are clowns aswear. You'll be the first to still wail if that happens.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Pakute: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Miracle2022:
Why didn't him repacked Nuhu Ribadu? why didn't him repacked Atiku? When they contested in his party. Since he is everything,why is he expecting buhari to make him apc consensus candidate? This is the type of bragging that will make Tinubu to loose the primaries.
Buhari single handedly form cpc and the same cpc became second position after pdp rigging.
When NNPP and CPC were in second positions,where was the almighty Tinubu party? Go and see how many votes buhari always get in all his 3 times of contesting.
Pls don't try comparing Tinubu with buhari in terms of followers. Buhari is genuinely love by his people while Tinubu is loved because of his money and political appointment.
Buhari cried and said he was never again going into politics until Tinubu picked him up and made him President. Buhari had the numbers but he was never going to become President without votes from SW and NC. Never!
Tinubu never spent as much on Atiku and Ribadu, he didn't deploy half as much as he did with Buhari. Atiku and Ribadu don't have the numbers Buhari had. Tinubu is a strategist, he knows when to go all out and when not. Aside the fact that OBJ used the federal might to destabilize ACN in SW in favor of PDP which caused a little setback to the party, Atiku and Ribadu had no chance to dispose of PDP at a time ACN was only regaining its structures and starting to expand beyond the SW.
With all due respect, Tinubu has had structures penetrating into the north producing representatives in both core northern states and NC states. Therefore, ACN was already on ground winning senate and representative seats across the country while CPC was only a regional party in the core north with no presence in NC and South. At the time Tinubu supported Buhari's candidacy, ACN was the second largest party after PDP. If Tinubu was not loved, he wouldn't have won the SW states including Edo state as an opposition. In fact, he wouldn't have been able to sell Buhari's candidacy in the South with all the caimpaign of hate and calumny against Buhari by PDP in the South where alot of Southerners see him as a bigot and fanatic. A lot of southerners accepted Buhari for the sake of trust they had in Tinubu. Tinubu sold him to the world including the Chattam house where he had never been before in his life.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Miracle2022: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

Buhari cried and said he was never again going into politics until Tinubu picked him up and made him President. Buhari had the numbers but he was never going to become President without votes from SW and NC. Never!
Tinubu never spent as much on Atiku and Ribadu, he didn't deploy half as much as he did with Buhari. Atiku and Ribadu don't have the numbers Buhari had. Tinubu is a strategist, he knows when to go all out and when not. Aside the fact that OBJ used the federal might to destabilize ACN in SW in favor of PDP which caused a little setback to the party, Atiku and Ribadu had no chance to dispose of PDP at a time ACN was only regaining its structures and starting to expand beyond the SW.
With all due respect, Tinubu has had structures penetrating into the north producing representatives in both core northern states and NC states. Therefore, ACN was already on ground winning senate and representative seats across the country while CPC was only a regional party in the core north only with no presence in NC and South. At the time Tinubu supported Buhari's candidacy, ACN was the second largest party after PDP. If Tinubu was not loved, he wouldn't have won the SW states including Edo state as an opposition. In fact, he wouldn't have been able to sell Buhari's candidacy in the South with all the caimpaign of hate and calumny against Buhari by PDP in the South where alot of Southerners see him as a bigot and fanatic. A lot of southerners accepted Buhari for the sake of trust they had in Tinubu. Tinubu sold him to the world including the Chattam house where he had never been before in his life.
You are just confusing yourself, you said buhari have the numbers but you are saying tinubu made him president. How?
How old was cpc when buhari get 12 million votes?
Talking about north central, go and check the scores of cpc and acn in 2011 election in the north central. In 2019 buhar beat pdp with almost 5 million votes,while south West only gave buhari 3 million votes.
Mr man i don't need to argue with you, we shall see during and after the apc primaries.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by tinsel: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ojoboak:
Iftar is for Moslem who is fasting. Is Osinbajo and Amaechi observing Ramadan fast? That invitation itself is somehow.
But same Osibanjo called the governors, senators and house reps for same breaking of the fast?
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Pakute: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Miracle2022:
You are just confusing yourself, you said buhari have the numbers but you are saying tinubu made him president. How?
How old was cpc when buhari get 12 million votes?
Talking about north central, go and check the scores of cpc and acn in 2011 election in the north central. In 2019 buhar beat pdp with almost 5 million votes,while south West only gave buhari 3 million votes.
Mr man i don't need to argue with you, we shall see during and after the apc primaries.
People like you are very stubborn and incorrigible to facts. Has Buhari with his numbers ever won SW and NC for three attempts before 2015?
His 12 million are useless and worthless, that's the point. Tinubu worked with his 12 million and multiplied it. Do you know any better than Buhari who gave up and decided to go back to his farm in Daura after he had previously failed. Even the party bigwigs around him in CPC had all given up.
Buhari had to relocate to Lagos as his second home till election was won. People that matters in the North have always given Tinubu the credit of installing Buhari without being immodest.
If you want to learn further, do your research on the party with the second highest number of seats in the NASS after PDP in 2011.
Bye.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Miracle2022: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

People like you are very stubborn and incorrigible to facts. Has Buhari with his numbers ever won SW and NC for three attempts before 2015?
His 12 million are useless and worthless, that's the point. Tinubu worked with his 12 million and multiplied it. Do you know any better than Buhari who gave up and decided to go back to his farm in Daura after he had previously failed. Even the party bigwigs around him in CPC had all given up.
Buhari had to relocate to Lagos as his second home till election was won. People that matters in the North have always given Tinubu the credit of installing Buhari without being immodest.
If you want to learn further, do your research on the party with the second highest number of seats in the NASS after PDP in 2011.
Bye.
next month is the primaries.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Prince001(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
yyba:
and what happens to my constitutionally freedom of expression or is it must my expression be same as yours

You are entitled to ur opinion so I am too. I cant just understand ur expression but I respect it cos a lot of people are suffering under this heartless politicians and their policy. No ill intentions towards ur expression!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by olatuns2017: 2:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu left Nigeria midnight Monday to Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj.

Tinubu arrived Medina early morning Tuesday and he is expected to get to Mecca by evening.

It has become yearly tradition for the APC presidential aspirant to perform Umrah.

According to sources close to Tinubu, he will return to Nigeria by weekend to continue his nationwide consultation for his presidential ambition.

Tinubu has been meeting various National and APC stakeholders to intimate them about his plan to be next President of Nigeria and sharing his vision of a better country he is prepared to lead.

https://westernpost.ng/tinubu-travels-to-saudi-arabia-for-lesser-hajj/

Headache of IPOB and PDP

They wished covid19 would have killed u

God knows your name

You are the real akinkonju

Ijaya

Their forefathers can't meet up with you

It's Tinubu O clock

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by 1871br: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.