Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (27851 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by tunapawizzy: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Igbo tribalism, support Pandora so that movement of cash can be steady, you are not serious yet.
oga i am a full blooded Yoruba man...but if tribe, religion and other mundane things will not let anyone see beyond their nose, such person is a liability to mankind....why should i abandon what i genuinely consider as excellence and queue behind someone i dont believe in....ur man wins, my man wins, we are in it together....the ones that rewarded Buhari's poor first term performance with a second term, I am sure they are not getting their dollars at 300 naira, they are not buying their own food items at Buhari supporter's market at a discount.....Yoruba die for Lekki tollgate, Igbo die, the bullets were not dodging a particular tribe, the bullets were not dodging the people that voted for the ruling party.....I have seen Nigerian Politics and seen the political class well enough..... so much unity across tribal and religious divides when its time to steal the resources

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Don't be a lazy ass's. That's why you have internet, make use of it
OlawaleBammie:
Which one is lesser hajj and which one is bigger hajj cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Doctee: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All with poor Lagos state money.
gbénu soun

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by tunapawizzy: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gozac:

For sure PMB leads the north follow
Tinubu is being deceived by his money and supposedly national network
The ace is PMB and PGF
Maybe he knows he doesnt have his support ..and at that point what next, go all out and give it ur best shot....i wish him luck but i wish Nigeria the best(if you know what i mean)
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
This picture doesn't help Tinubu's claim to being fit to rule for 8 years at all!

Nigga is looking so old and frail!
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Gozac: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

oga i am a full blooded Yoruba man...but if tribe, religion and other mundane things will not let anyone see beyond their nose, such person is a liability to mankind....why should i abandon what i genuinely consider as excellence and queue behind someone i dont believe in....ur man wins, my man wins, we are in it together....the ones that rewarded Buhari's poor first term performance with a second term, I am sure they are not getting their dollars at 300 naira, they are not buying their own food items at Buhari supporter's market at a discount.....Yoruba die for Lekki tollgate, Igbo die, the bullets were not dodging a particular tribe, the bullets were not dodging the people that voted for the ruling party.....I have seen Nigerian Politics and seen the political class well enough..... so much unity across tribal and religious divides when its time to steal the resources
Thank you, all these chaps supporting Tinubu's presidential bid make us to believe that's a tribal thing.
BAT is far bigger than the way they are projecting as if he is going there to turn SW west to heaven
BAT is going there to be the president of Nigeria not a president or messiah of SW

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by OlawaleBammie: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Don't be a lazy ass's. That's why you have internet, make use of it
eehh kpele ooh, unlazy ass

If i browse it out are u sure it wil increase my financial status??
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Prince001(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
yyba:
TINUBU the heavyweight politician, ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comments

Wowww, u praising someone that's killing the citizens one way or the other. Continue ur suffering and smiling attitude ooo. I'm 100% Yoruba. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maybe. But it'll increase your knowledge and enlighten you
OlawaleBammie:
eehh kpele ooh, unlazy ass

If i browse it out are u sure it wil increase my financial status??
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by OlawaleBammie: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Maybe. But it'll increase your knowledge and enlighten you
no, i dont need knowledge in that regard

No be person be Elon musk?? How many lesser hajj hin don visit or research on??
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thorhamma:
Tinubu the try Appear as real and dedicated Muslim because of 2023. Last week Friday baba go prayer for masque for Abuja. Today baba don enter Mecca. All just to make Northerners see am as real Muslim. Very Power hungry man
They have always done that Umrah crap in Lagos state. even when he was governor and under Fashola. Many of the commissioner would travel to Mecca at state expense to hold meetings to determine the fate of Lagosians
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by popesco123: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
And his urchins in nairaland have already jubiliating on mere ordinary buhari ifter invitation.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by socialmediaman: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Your own lost? He has many companies and a former multinternational company Auditor.

There you go with multi-intenational-Universal-Solarsystemical-Planetary-GeoUniversal bla bla bla. He claimed that he made money from his travel allowances while he was auditor at Deloitte and Touche. So you mean all the money in these bullion vans were made with travel allowances?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by mozona(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by AGOSUPPLY: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by mastermaestro(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
alsudan:
The Thief can dodge Buhari all he likes, but the memo must get to him one way or the other.

if he dares the President and refuses to quit the race, he will be treated in the language he understands.

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu left Nigeria midnight Monday to Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj.

Tinubu arrived Medina early morning Tuesday and he is expected to get to Mecca by evening.

It has become yearly tradition for the APC presidential aspirant to perform Umrah.

According to sources close to Tinubu, he will return to Nigeria by weekend to continue his nationwide consultation for his presidential ambition.

Tinubu has been meeting various National and APC stakeholders to intimate them about his plan to be next President of Nigeria and sharing his vision of a better country he is prepared to lead.

https://westernpost.ng/tinubu-travels-to-saudi-arabia-for-lesser-hajj/
Thank you sir
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
This picture doesn't help Tinubu's claim to being fit to rule for 8 years at all!

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by aribisala0(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

If he is frail then he can die and pafuka and his deputy takes over if he wins.

There are plenty more sensible and rational reasons why he is not a suitable person than how he looks
That is the least of our concern
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Miracle2022: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nobody in power before buhari tenure

The same power he has to influence consesus for NEC he can tell apc that he wants to hand over to the man who made apc a reality and everyother person would step aside

You can keep deceiving yourself
then that is not democracy.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by 77up(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Is that why you're crying and wailing badly behind your keyboard? please cry more

You that spelt tribe as trube who deserve the title "LUNATIC" Judge and give the Verdict.
His point is clear, thank you understand he meant tribe just that you are exactly what he called you.

Rest with hate against that man, na God create am !
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Tinubuadvocate: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
How much is inside the bullion?
socialmediaman:

There you go with multi-intenational-Universal-Solarsystemical-Planetary-GeoUniversal bla bla bla. He claimed that he made money from his travel allowances while he was auditor at Deloitte and Touche. So you mean all the money in these bullion vans were made with travel allowances?
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Miracle2022: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nobody in power before buhari tenure

The same power he has to influence consesus for NEC he can tell apc that he wants to hand over to the man who made apc a reality and everyother person would step aside

You can keep deceiving yourself
Mr man ,Tinubu alone did not make APC. Go and check the 2019 election results, the result shows that buhari would have won even without the south west votes.
I am a die-hard fan of apc but I can tell you for free that Tinubu is too greedy, he should have choose a younger politician from his zone instead of bringing himself to a disgrace.
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
yyba:
TINUBU the heavyweight politician, ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comments
Children of doom Dem IPOB

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Tinubuadvocate: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bro life is not about being workaholic before you make it big in life pray for grace. I just like you the way you always put those pig attacking Yoruba people to where they belong.
aribisala0:
Well What are the names of these companies and how much was he earning as auditor to allow him fund all of that?
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by yyba: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prince001:

Wowww, u praising someone that's killing the citizens one way or the other. Continue ur suffering and smiling attitude ooo. I'm 100% Yoruba. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!!
and what happens to my constitutionally freedom of expression or is it must my expression be same as yours
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Miracle2022:
Mr man ,Tinubu alone did not make APC. Go and check the 2019 election results, the result shows that buhari would have won even without the south west votes.
I am a die-hard fan of apc but I can tell you for free that Tinubu is too greedy, he should have choose a younger politician from his zone instead of bringing himself to a disgrace.
I think you are a disgrace here. cheesy.the man in question TINUBU is pursuing his ambitions..Try and work hard on your ambition too (if you have one) instead of cheap cheap bad comments about the man that know what he wants
I would love a young vibrant Nigerian too that has good drives not useless youths that are already greedy more than our fathers self
Bankole was a youth
Jonathan was a youth and many more
Ask yourself their impacts then... Please don't come my mention cos I won't reply you
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by SOFTSKILL: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

You are not Yoruba and assuming you are then you are not informed! My concern is that Pandora tribesmen are too tribalistic to see anything good in an average Yoruba man hence their blind criticism for anything Yoruba. Tinubu that is a household name for insults among the Yeebos has a better score card as governor than Pandora in terms of achievement based on available funds to the two states they once governed but tribal hatred has beclouded their reasoning up to the level that anything Tinubu must be criticized. I have been on this forum for a while mention any Yoruba leader, Yeebos must condemn them from Awolowo to Abiola and now Tinubu. Even you except for if you are not Yoruba there is congenital hatred for you by the Yeebos. You can give hate and get love, Yorubas must rise to the occasion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by ityP(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
He can run but he cannot hide. Buhari is not going anywhere. They must have that TALK. If they don't, it's still his problem. Nothing will change the events of June 1st. From INEC'S deadline, it is also clear that defection will not also change things grin
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by foreshore(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu left Nigeria midnight Monday to Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj.

Tinubu arrived Medina early morning Tuesday and he is expected to get to Mecca by evening.

It has become yearly tradition for the APC presidential aspirant to perform Umrah.

According to sources close to Tinubu, he will return to Nigeria by weekend to continue his nationwide consultation for his presidential ambition.

Tinubu has been meeting various National and APC stakeholders to intimate them about his plan to be next President of Nigeria and sharing his vision of a better country he is prepared to lead.

https://westernpost.ng/tinubu-travels-to-saudi-arabia-for-lesser-hajj/

Members of Agbero Peoples Congress
Re: Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj by socialmediaman: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
How much is inside the bullion?

You're asking me as the bank manager that supervised the loading of the money in the vans right? A single bullion van contain over 1 billion in local or foreign currency, so it could as well be $1 Billion US dollars in each. He already confirmed it was money inside the vans and they were his, on a night before the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.