Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex (44964 Views)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Speaklove: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:
I'm reaching in a depressive state of mind.
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

I need counseling pls not insults or jokes.

Go read this story man

https://www.nairaland.com/7089772/testimony-freed-man-two-kingdoms
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by MajestyM: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Una funny for this nairaland.
If it's that easy, drug addicts just need to take a deep breath and say they'll not do it again.

Real funny my brother!
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Failure44: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Digitalcrypt:
Its obvious you sure need help, I know an addiction therapist that can help you but I don't have her number. You can chat her up on Facebook or inbox her on instagram.
Facebook name is :christie bature ogbeifun
Instagram : @chritiebature

It's a good thing you re seeking for help now. Atleast that's the first step to your freedom.
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

The ig handle isn't correct
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Aaay: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just stop
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

Share her nude pix lets see
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by ComputerVirus(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

KEEP MASTURBATING IT'S GOOD FOR THE HEALTH.
Don't worry. Once hell swallows you, you'll know the truth. Right now you won't understand or heed to this advice grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by anayolity: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ifeanyicosta:
I don't know if am the only one that know to the logical way of stopping masturbation.it took me more than 10 years to discover that.for men only

Bring it on Bro
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Digitalcrypt: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

The ig handle isn't correct

Sorry the ig handle is @christiebature. Thank you.
Pls do well to reach her, she is an expert in this kind of matter.

I pray you get help soonest.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Torg77: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

u are sick and u need help before u start raping the little children and fowls in your area
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by lekanjohn(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Upload her pix before I can pass comment.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

Yea ofcourse daddy medianna

wink wink wink cheesy

And who is Medianna?

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by csam: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Waste of sperm
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Greystone: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

KEEP MASTURBATING IT'S GOOD FOR THE HEALTH.

Sarcasm?
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Jeon(f): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Greystone:

Sarcasm?
100 %

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Medianna(f): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

wink wink wink cheesy

And who is Medianna?

Ask me again.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Ifeanyicosta(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

So that men will now be quoting you asking for it abi?
Why not type it out?

Keep your nonsense solution.
people don't value free thing
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

Ask me again.

Go and cook for you and your Medianna biko.

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Splendor27: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Send me the picture now,,I wanna check something...
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Meedass(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Chances are you are not older than 27, if this is true then you still have a naive and innocent mind that you should protect.. further more masturbating will only cause you to premature ejacs.. so bro you deserve better!! Smoke igbo to open ur mind �

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Medianna(f): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

Go and cook for you and your Medianna biko.

OK papa
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

OK papa

grin cheesy
Who are you, please?

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This matters don TIRE me for dis NL..

The SOLUTION is not far from U!

START de SMOKE WEED,. SMOKE like 6 to 7 rap of WEED!

By the time wey u don HIGH INTOTO and ur EYES don be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch!

Make I SEE how u 1 take REASON NONSENSE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Na true talk, you're a real man

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Medianna(f): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

grin cheesy
Who are you, please?

Aahhh
I am medianna na
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

masturbating on a pic A complete jerk sighted. Just imagine the disgusting act
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Poleski: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Masturbation is healthy, but when it's too much, it becomes a problem. Go get yourself a new girlfriend.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by wtfCode: 3:20am On Apr 28, 2022
You'll be free one day
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by ojonwamama: 4:07am On Apr 28, 2022
since i blocked my ex on social media i have regained my sanity
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by dickt(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Failure44:

They say a problem shared is half-solved. You are most likely suffering from a phenomenon known as chording. I can help to link you up with someone who can help you with the problem. Go to my profile and send me an email.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by kelspinall(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
first of all bro I know it won't be easy but please delete her photos, unfriend or archive her for sometimes on social media.lastly delete anything nude and occupy your mind with lots of good busy things also pray ooo.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

Aahhh
I am medianna na
So why did you call me "Daddy Medianna?"

How will you call a baby boy like me Daddy i.e old man?
I was thinking Medianna is your daughter or something else.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Medianna(f): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
BabaIbo:
So why did you call me "Daddy Medianna?"

How will you call a baby boy like me Daddy i.e old man?
I was thinking Medianna is your daughter or something else.

I called you that out of sarcasm
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

I called you that out of sarcasm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.