Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex (44966 Views)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by h0pze3: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Joiedevivre:
Mind what you say, Ope

How u take know my name wink
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by xdrive(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2022
If the smell of good food can make people salivate, the motion and sound of a couple making love can prove too strong for any weak mind.
For you op, her picture and memories are enough to trigger a strong emotionally drive to masturbate.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Abee79(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2023
The jazz your ex used on you is STRONG, that is why! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by placeofallure(f): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Failure44:
I'm reaching in a depressive state of mind.
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

I need counseling pls not insults or jokes.

You should be honest with me, why does your moniker read Failure44?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.