Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? (25146 Views)

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Tonnierichy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
According to google, the average weight of an adult is 136.7 pounds and in kilograms that's 62.6kg.

God knows if I weigh that much my BF will serve me breakfast grin grin grin.

I weigh 59.7 kg and seriously I'm not happy about it cos everytime Mr perfect always throw jabs at me, calling me fat.

How much do you weigh?
Are you happy about it?
Is your partner happy about it?
Mr perfect. You people ehnn....

If he's not cool with what you look like, then he should move in already. What if you start giving birth and you can't control it? Bera think twice about what you are doing with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Raychee(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
Me, I'm looking for how to add, im not sure I weigh 55kg.. If you check my d.p you'll see how slim I am

59kg is still OK na but body weight is largely a factor of the bone sha. Thought I stand to be corrected

I'm 55kg and i think i look kinda bigger than you. But then I'm short (5ft"4 ) so you might look skinnier if you're taller or your bones are just heavy....
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Tonnierichy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
StennyB:

If I even see this your weight I'll be happy. I'm currently at 53kg. I'm trying to add weight but work is so stressful

My partner tells me to stop worrying about the weight that it will come soon. Like I don't get his logic
Are you married yet? And with kids?
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by temiyato(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
115kg...6feet ..am athletic.i fit jump house.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Akuruoulo:
pics wey i neva see , na him u advise her to remove ni ?

tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by DamianBriel(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=112300371]During pregnancy was weighing 90…. I haven’t even checked my weight after then… but I am a chubby person, I am even chubbier sef… I don’t like to eat much cause I am worried about my weight although my husband is not complaining…

Hi ma'am,
You do not need your husband to complain before you know too much weight ain't healthy.

Get your skipping rope asap. Enjoy some music while you Bleep with the rope. Make sure you have your headset on. 100 skips morning and night. Let's start from there.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by humility33(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Except he wants you to be anorexic, there is nothing wrong with your weight. I have seen your picture here and I can tell you can’t be more than 20 because you still have that juvenile frame.

That said, I am about 66kg now. 5’10, hips is 44”, waist is 32”. No one calls me fat. If you maintain a good waist to hips ratio and you have the height, you would be fine. Highest they would say you are thick or huge. grin
With what you described here it means you have got a beautiful body. Pls keep it up
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by JovialJune(f): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Nyascobar1414:

So na you bn dey cap like small ekuke....
[/s]

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by nedekid: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
Me, I'm looking for how to add, im not sure I weigh 55kg.. If you check my d.p you'll see how slim I am

59kg is still OK na but body weight is largely a factor of the bone sha. Thought I stand to be corrected
Lepa!!
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Medianna(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Raychee:

I'm 55kg and i think i look kinda bigger than you. But then I'm short (5ft"4 ) so you might look skinnier if you're taller or your bones are just heavy....

Woaw.
But 5ft"4 cannot never be short na.
I doubt if you calculated the height well
Am also 5ft +
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Medianna(f): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
nedekid:

Lepa!!
Orogbo
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Medianna(f): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
charlesdinho7:

same way i am thinking that ladies put on weight more than guys

Men have everything more than women in this world na
They are taller
They are more intelligent
They are finer
They are stronger.
Just name it everything.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by 2DADDEY: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
60 62 and I still sometime feel like breeze want to carry me undecided undecided
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by shaneroberts26: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
TheSociopath:
I'm like 110kg and I'm so not happy about it
Get a skipping rope.It works wonders.
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Olorilolo(f): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Currently 64kg and 1.64m tall.

Calculate your perfect body weight using BMI, Weight in kg divided by height in meter square. Anything below 19.5 and you are underweight, above 25.1 and you're overweight. Obesity starts from 30.

Don't let anyone control your self esteem.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Nyascobar1414: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Get sense.
so You married with kids.. But you are talking like a grown up kid...
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Titaniumental: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
treatise:

Try pursue 35kg so that Mr perfect will be excited. When healthy teenagers weigh between 60kg and 90kg, you're telling us you weigh 59.7kg. See your doctor please.
This sound ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by nedekid: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Orogbo
Lepa is the best!!
Last I checked, 118kg.
6 feet 2inch sha.
I also own a commercial gym ie business yet I don't go there.
Certainly I ought to loose weight. I am targeting 90-100kg.
I de plan my hols for this year to a health farm in either UK, turkey or Dubai, but I hear cuba is the best.
Make I find money fit do am. grin
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Jenisameangal(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
According to google, the average weight of an adult is 136.7 pounds and in kilograms that's 62.6kg.

God knows if I weigh that much my BF will serve me breakfast grin grin grin.

I weigh 59.7 kg and seriously I'm not happy about it cos everytime Mr perfect always throw jabs at me, calling me fat.

How much do you weigh?
Are you happy about it?
Is your partner happy about it?

The last time I checked my weight, I was 68kg. I'm very sure I'm more than that now
Am I happy with my weight? NO .......I once weighed 60kg and so the weight gain just doesn't sit well with me cry
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
105kg

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ivegotsolutions:
105kg
105kg definitely looks good on you sir

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
105kg definitely looks good on you sir

I’m trying hard to bring it to 90kg, with all my effort the thing refused to move.�
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jenisameangal:

The last time I checked my weight, I was 68kg. I'm very sure I'm more than that now
Am I happy with my weight? NO .......I once weighed 60kg and so the weight gain just doesn't sit well with me cry
I can relate mam... When I was once weigh around 54,55.... Now I'm 59... It's still strange to me but I'm learning to control it cus for myself I hate to be obese
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dorwadora(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ivegotsolutions:
105kg
Abeg leave it like that sir.... You look good with the weight and your height kiss
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Loreettaa: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
I weigh between 57-62 kg
E dey oscillate.

Cooooooks, you nko?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Alooone: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seems am d heaviest person on nairaland...though I don't look it....Am 6ft 2" by d way
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by mhktaryan: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
71kg, I was 76kg before but since I started this my new job now all the early morning wakey wakey don affect me. Funny thing is e no show for my body cos I'm slim
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by Dagger111(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

You even have hanger shoulders. sad
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Except he wants you to be anorexic, there is nothing wrong with your weight. I have seen your picture here and I can tell you can’t be more than 20 because you still have that juvenile frame.

That said, I am about 66kg now. 5’10, hips is 44”, waist is 32”. No one calls me fat. If you maintain a good waist to hips ratio and you have the height, you would be fine. Highest they would say you are thick or huge. grin

She’s short that’s why she’s fat at that weight
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by wumi2017(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
53kg ,,chop chop sotey I no com add weight join grin
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by AirBay: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
70KG for a man is not bad nah. Like men can weigh as much as 75 kg and still look thin grin grin grin... My oga is 71 and he's thin

Na me be this.. 70 but be like stick.. I don do everything to get flesh but nothing show..na constipation when I over eat grin
Re: How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? by HausaIboYoruba: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Dating A Broke Man / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.