Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) (58574 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Elolam87(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2022
This story get as e be. U mean police command in Osun arrested the man in ibadan ,In connection with a case reported at ogbere oloba in Ibadan,I think ayedaade local govt is in Osun state.this story is confusing.

2 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Olam09(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2022
grin Quiet hilarious.. na the alfa Bleep up why em go wear that big head gear enter forest self.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:

grin grin grin u won't make heaven
. And if I may ask, who made you a judge over who would go to Heaven and who wouldn‘t?

I take a stroll...
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Olam09(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Kimiso:
na god catch am,imam wey dey fast go bush silently wan go chop(ibepe) pawpaw to quench his hunger for food, anyway may his soul rest in perfect peace

grin Kai
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Psady(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
I guess the Imam is also a hunter. According to some people, hunters turn to the animals they want to deceive them, but you must let other hunters know so that they won't gun you down.From punch news (Facebook)
seriously a hunter told me this, but I still find it so disturbing to believe,same reason they asked to stop eating those Bush rat we call rabbit, they say in the villages its common with hunters.

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Coldie(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2022
What is the imam doing inside a thick forest where there are white animals alone?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by juman(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2022
It happens sometimes everywhere in the world.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2022
maybe the Imam must have turn to Antelope at that time. If it wasn't antelope, then what was he doing in the bush by 11:30pm?

5 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
Village people at work. Imagine, this clown gun down the chief Imam of the village. Wetin carry imam go bush sef.

To do juju or em dey find skull to mine but the hunter con mine am first, grin
Mining skulls is a serious business that side.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Bush weed is very powerful.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Chochovini: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Man cannot turn to animals
. Yes, practically, it is impossible. But in the World of mystical, of which Africans especially are good at, nothing is impossible.

I take a stroll...

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by JUO(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2022
Human eyes glow at night when you point torch � at it
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by joyandfaith: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Chochovini:
. Yes, practically, it is impossible. But in the World of mystical, of which Africans especially are good at, nothing is impossible.

I take a stroll...
Trick and illusion

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by DJANGOTBG: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2022
realstars:
You shure say the man no dey change bodey. It do happend, even some hunters dey change to track more animals.

This is a cold zobo �
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Imam look like hunter for your eye, orishirishi something
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by izubext007: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
That imam most be one of the character on transformer.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by 001spice: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
Village people at work. Imagine, this clown gun down the chief Imam of the village. Wetin carry imam go bush sef.
imam propably wan go cut leafs for juju.bt i feel the hurter intentionally shot him they might have had misunderstanding
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2022
The question is did he abandon the man there after discovering that he wasn't an antelope or did he report the incident to the appropriate authority?..
If he reported the case then it was an honest mistake that shouldn't have happened... angry

On a lighter note, has Nigeria developed so much that people now forgot entirely that some people came from the village? Why are people asking what the man was doing in the bush?

4 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Emmasnoop(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2022
When u meet him in the spirit world ask him?
wolesmile:
But what was the Imam doing crawling inside bush to make him look like an antelope in the first place?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by imagrg(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2022
African Magic methinks.

See my signature below if you want to earn legit Passive income online taking global surveys online.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Chochovini: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:
Trick and illusion
. Facts and reality.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Fcwilly: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
To be frank, the imam is an (AIR FORCE OFFICER) that was doing ground simulation, but unknown to him that a Russian intercontinental ballistic missile will locate him. That innocent but inexperienced hunter should be freed.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by joyandfaith: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Chochovini:
. Facts and reality.

juju is real but nothing supernatural about it. It is blend of tricks, herbs/drugs and occultism.
juju is an unexplained science based on current understanding because its practitioners keep its methodologies as ancient secrets.

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by bro4u: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Wh shouldn't rule out the possibility of the the imam turning into the said antelope, these Alfas y'all see aren't normal like us.

4 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Bimpe29: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2022
But the difference between man and antelope is quite clear nah.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Waheed60: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2022
May God safe us from mistirious and cheap death in this country
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2022
gulfer:
There's been countless stories (real-life) of the African antelope being a mysterious animal.... This is another one of such stories and true life occurrence, the hunter honestly saw an antelope which morphed into human being... So many mysteries in this life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Go and tell that to a judge.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by dataking: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Maybe it was the excessive beard ........... Beard gang, be careful....... So you're not mistaken for a goat ........ Ewu antelope ......... cheesy

Drunkard.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Taigaban: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2022
How are we sure it wasn't an antelope, and after shooting it becomes human.? This days anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Erinmope ekiti comes to mind... They said the founder of the community shot an elephant and later discovered it was a human being hence the name erinmope.... Throughout my service year ino dey comut for night make another hunter no go mistake me for Squirrel

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Emperorx: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:

grin grin grin u won't make heaven
As God way u be nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) / 11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.