Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas (15847 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Skillsnigeria: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by socialmediaman: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol
But the President and his family won't manage o

I see a bloody uprising in Poland soon

You didn't read the article

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Xisnin(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2022
I read the news a few days ago here that the EU has agreed to pay in Rubles.
So why the cut-off again?
Oh, I forget, it was fake news to make Putin's fans happy.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by seunny4lif(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2022
kramer:

Bloody uprising how? The polish people are strongly against russia, they will willingly sleep on the streets than fund russia's war
Don’t talk crap.
I can see you have never been to Poland from your mention.
The poles are already giving the government massive problems because things are going high and without the cheap Russia gas, it’s a problem but the fear now is if Russia now ban coal supply to Poland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Coolhubs: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Can someone explain this to me?
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by IgOga(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Chest beating won't cut it....they will buy thesame gas from Germany at higher price....and Germany will buy it from Russia. Putin is increasing the pain on the Polish economy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Kaiser20: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2022
aumeehn:
America giving false hope to Poland.
Naso America go promise heaven and earth laslas they will runaway

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by joyandfaith: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2022
In couple of months , EU wouldn't be dependent on Russian gas. They would still get gas from third parties or other markets. Prices of gas may go up but economy will respond to that. Europe is already at war. No citizen should be feel comfortable during war.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Burgerlomo: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
I'd like to see how they'll do that. When the cold starts biting, they'll be forced to change their minds

Which cold? They are approaching summer time and I believe they will find another alternative before it gets to another winter time.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by JimohMomoh: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2022
doggonedogg oya come and tell us how they will freeze to death.
Your oga Putin will be put to shame
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2022
yorubarere:
For now, they can't get cheap gas anywhere in the world compare to what they get from Russia. Now, they will have to buy from who buys from Russia (double the price). Las Las they will have to deal with inflation and economic woes. Cutting your own head to protest for a neighbor who intentionally poked a bear is foolishness in all angles.

Sebi all of them are joining faraway US to impose blockage on Russia. Russia is hitting back now and they are trying to look like a victim.

Putin, that's right. Hit them up where it hurt most. Let the fuvkers power their country with water.... Sorry, wood cheesy

When the craze hold their citizens well well, them go revolt against their foolish US puppets they have as leaders.

Their eye go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by joyandfaith: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Don’t talk crap.
The poles are already giving the government massive problems because things are going high and without the cheap Russia gas, it’s a problem but the fear now is if Russia now ban coal supply to Poland.
Poles don't like Russia. Ask yourself why Warsaw pact collapsed? Poles are resilent people.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by obedience4(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Before the age of gas Europe has had thousands of winters..
They will survive.
Europe is the biggest continet in terms of big countries with big economy And innovation .
In the past years coals were the hot cake in EU and country like the Great Britain were just in Russia shoes the keeping EU warm.
Now coals are phase out so will gas with the new clean renewable energy coming to play.
Germany is the highest buyer in EU that uses Russia has why didn't Putin ban Germany instead he keeps targeting smaller country.
If Putin want to make a statement ban the EU
From gas. But news flash Putin economy relies on from gas sales to the same EU that he wants to ban, people keep saying we're dose the EU buy it's gas from if Russia stop the flow.
The bigger question should be who then buys Russia gas when Putin is stupid enough to ban the EU .
70 percent of Russia economy and revenue comes from its gas sales and EU account for over 75 percent of Russia has sales

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Padipadi(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

Only blood you ll see is from your body.
Ooobiii to Russia.
Woss, wobi Putin, your gas can go to hell. You too can go & die!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by nomenclature(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
No dey talk wetin u no know you fool ,rwad you no go fit read ,you thonk say na apc and pdp matter ? Rouble dey all time high since war start
Lordave:
I pity the innocent women and Children in Russia.
Putin is trying to play smart but USA just dey use him blokos play ayo.
Ruble is almost as useless as Naira and no country, not even China or India will buy Russian gas with Ruble.

Russia is just bluffing, if Putin is man enough let him cut off supplies to Germany and Italy and not some small and poor countries like Poland and fücking Bulgaria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Pastorsmile: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Putin and his team are not smart at all.
In times like these, you do not do gragra to those who bring in the money.
He should have continued to supply them gas since the customers are not the ones who vowed not to patronize you again.
How in the world would tell a customer that I will not be supplying you again when I know I need their money to move on?
Pride is Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by seunny4lif(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Poles don't like Russia. Ask yourself why Warsaw pact collapsed? Poles are resilent people.
Poles hated Germans more than Russians.
The only reason Poles are calm toward Germans is because without German money then there is no Poland.
Poland and Baltic states are parasites to EU, France have blamed Germany government many times for allow too many countries into EU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by chloride6: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Fearless poles

grin grin
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by obedience4(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

Think before you write
Don't you know there is a reason why Poland was the first country in Eastern Europe to join NATO..
It summer they have there reserves
They will be fine
Worry about an uprising in your county
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Yet with all the noises, Poland was buying Russia gas because it’s cheap compare to Norway that is 2 times more expensive than Russia.

Just like Ukraine said, they cut off Russia gas but still getting same gas from Germany via Poland.
If Russia cut off supply to Germany then EU will have been biggest anti government protests.
Most people here thinks gas supplies are only for heating home grin grin.
In Bayern region alone, the manufacturing sector consume more than gases.

Hungary don’t want story
HUNGARY WILL CONVERT EUROS INTO RUBLES IN GAZPROMBANK TO PAY FOR RUSSIAN GAS- FOREIGN MINISTRY

You are sitting in your cubicle in mushin while thinking you know more than those governing their own countries in Poland, Germany and the rest in Europe.

You actually think that Russian Gas is God? grin

Norway, Canada, Colombia and USA have stepped up to fill the Russian gas demand from Europe.

USA is already supplying LNG, Norway will commence by October, Lithuania is also now supplying LNG which made Lithuania, and 2 other Baltic states to totally disconnect from Russian gas cheesy

Don't worry by the time they all move away from Russian gas (which is inevitable now) you will ask Putin to send you his gas to use in your Mushin cubicle

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Maynman: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
I'd like to see how they'll do that. When the cold starts biting, they'll be forced to change their minds

I’d like you to keep watching.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2022
kramer:

Bloody uprising how? The polish people are strongly against russia, they will willingly sleep on the streets than fund russia's war

Leave our people that think other nations are like them. Educated people don't need to be told that the Europeans at large will find alternatives in no time. The WTO is already advising free trade amongst the nation's and that's soon to be implemented. They'll simply just find a mid-point where the gas prices favors everyone. Plus the new pipelines that will soon be active shows that Russia is in a hot mess.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Babapyro:
They're screwed,just lost 50% of Thier gas ,now they have to find new suppliers pay 3 times more and magically find a new route before summer comes

Where on Earth are you guys getting this wrong information that they would pay more for gas if they move away from Russian gas?

Norway, Canada, USA and Colombia already stepped up to supply Europe. You think Russia alone has the ability to do this?

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2022
kramer:

lol
See as you dey talk like say na easy stuff
When -20°C hit them.
They will crawl over and buy the gas.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Igbofam:

Where on Earth are you guys getting this wrong information that they would pay more for gas if they move away from Russian gas?

Norway, Canada, USA and Colombia already stepped up to supply Europe. You think Russia alone has the ability to do this?

no other gas is as cheap as Russia's.
You can google
Ignorance is not allowed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

There will be absolutely no uprising. The Polish and Russians are sworn enemies.

100 percent of the Polish detest Russia. They are all in support of their government.

Poland will move away from Russian gas and so will the rest of Europe eventually. Thanks to Norway, Lithuania, Canada, Colombia and USA

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by obedience4(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Don’t talk crap.

Calm down joor..
Read about the great recession in Europe
They will be no uprising.
Besides with the news of the killing and atrocities in Ukraine
Sentiments are high in Europe and people are in support of there government and the actions it takes.
Euro countries are more worried about a madman Putin invading there countries than high cost of goods

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by yorubarere: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Daguga:

Their eye go soon clear
They are now crying as if they have not cut off contracts from Russia due to their economic blockage. The thing is, no be only you fit throw blows. If you strike me first and I strike back, you shouldn't be crying victims.

They themselves with UK and US breached a lot of contracts with Russia. They even stole Russia private citizens businesses. Thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Igbofam post=112310102]

You are sitting in your cubicle in mushin while thinking you know more than those governing their own countries in Poland, Germany and the rest in Europe.

You actually think that Russian Gas is God? grin

Norway, Canada, Colombia and USA have stepped up to fill the Russian gas demand from Europe.

USA is already supplying LNG, Norway will commence by October, Lithuania is also now supplying LNG which made Lithuania, and 2 other Baltic states to totally disconnect from Russian gas cheesy

My guy you should have just asked him why Russia hasn't dared to cut off their biggest buyers if they are so confident. Our people go dey house and feel they know better than world economist. Person weh get D7 for economics when he dey school.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by sunkoye: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
After the world ditched Moscow gas....the only viable threat that Putin can use is nuclear strike. Which is less than 1 to 10 probability.

A lot of people here are so affected with Nigeria mentality and reasoning with no respect to national sustainable goals. Guys...these countries are futuristic in thinking. They prefer to suffer now to save future generations. Not like Nigeria that believe in now now now.

When this cut off thing backfires on Russia...am sure the assist Putin here will still have something to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by jonnyjustcome22: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
All the nairaland analyst think Europe are like African country who have leader who lack planning.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced / Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.