Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas (15850 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
maybe you should ask north Korea

North Korea has been put on a leash. When was the last time you heard North Korea cough?
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by baralatie(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
xmanco42:
If u can, why ar u still buying russian gas?
You dey see am
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Minjim:

Even if the US is evil, isn't it reasonable to support the lesser evil?

Imagine if Russia or China, the way it is now, were to be in the position of the US?

I don't support any evil.
I love to see the evils flatten themselves out
The three can check and balance themselves.
Not this trash the US is doing.

I always ask US fanboys this beautiful question.
with the recent persuasion of African countries by the US to accept LGBTQ, why can't they try to persuade their biggest ally Saudi Arabia to accept it?
Why?
Because the deals between them is very expensive to destroy, so the US overlooks all their madness, as far as their own billions are coming they don't give no fuckks

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Igbofam:

North Korea has been put on a leash. When was the last time you heard North Korea cough?
I'm just saying that their doing that for a reason. It's a good way to tell foes to keep of
South Korea doesn't dare try rubbish, even though they're hundred times richer

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2022
obedience4:

Poland plans to Phase out Russia gas by this year ending.. And start buying from Norway..
In the long run Russia will lose it market in the EU

BBC?
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Mention one country that isn't out to protect their interests. Please don't say Vatican.
that exactly is my point.
The US is pretending like they're out for everyone's interest. When they're not

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

You question just shows you have no idea how international politics work. Do you understand what Allies mean? Go and read about all the nations that USA sent troops to. Eg: Afghanistan was overrun by the Taliban. Afghanistan being an American ally had to step back for USA to flush out the Taliban. If America was so bad... Why were the citizens of Afghanistan running after the Americans when they pulled out their troops?

Please learn to exercise critical reasoning. You're on the internet.
what's up with Afghanistan now?
We both know

Why couldn't mighty US "save" Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by obedience4(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
BBC?

Yes BBC, so BBC will now lie about a country building a pipe line to Norway to bring in gas..
Oga you have google help yourself
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by WATCHOVER(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Lordave:
You think Poland is Kano or Kaduna state?
Their citizens riot worse pass Nigeria K state
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2022
obedience4:

Yes BBC, so BBC will now lie about a country building a pipe line to Norway to bring in gas..
Oga you have google help yourself
lol
Someone that believes the BBC is telling me to help myself
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I don't support any evil.
I love to see the evils flatten themselves out
The three can check and balance themselves.
Not this trash the US is doing.

I always ask US fanboys this beautiful question.
with the recent persuasion of African countries by the US to accept LGBTQ, why can't they try to persuade their biggest ally Saudi Arabia to accept it?
Why?
Because the deals between them is very expensive to destroy, so the US overlooks all their madness, as far as their own billions are coming they don't give no fuckks

Are you asking why the USA respects the choices of the whole Islamic community and cultures? Mehn... Dude! Do you know how many gay people are outspoken in African nations? Petitions have being written and sent on several occasions. The embassies have received lots of individuals on their doorsteps seeking asylum.

Smh!
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
lol

Guy... Stop commenting. You're embarrassing yourself. Oya, which news agency do you listen to?

Don't tell me YouTube.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Are you asking why the USA respects the choices of the whole Islamic community and cultures? Mehn... Dude! Do you know how many gay people are outspoken in African nations? Petitions have being written and sent on several occasions. The embassies have received lots of individuals on their doorsteps seeking asylum.

Smh!
lol
They didn't respect Kenya's African and christain cultures, they didn't respect Uganda cheesy

USA fan boy are all the same.
Delusional

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
what's up with Afghanistan now?
We both know

Why couldn't mighty US "save" Afghanistan?

They saved them for 20 good years. Now you tell me why the Afghanistan citizens were running after the Americans when they were leaving since the Americans are so evil.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Guy... Stop commenting. You're embarrassing yourself. Oya, which news agency do you listen to?

Don't tell me YouTube.
I listen to france24 and DW

YouTube is not a news agency, or are you dumb?
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by ken045501: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2022
Abeg shift if you don’t have reasonable thing to comment .. go and be a slave to the west and US . Mugu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by obedience4(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
lol

All I am saying is this use Google and check for yourself instead they are lots of other news sources not just BBC. Search for the Baltic pipe line been built by Poland..
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

They saved them for 20 good years. Now you tell me why the Afghanistan citizens were running after the Americans when they were leaving since the Americans are so evil.
yeah, cheesy

They were running after them because they were scared obviously
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by obedience4(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
lol

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Toktee(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2022
edogu:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61237519
grin grin grin what a good News to start a say. grin

Where's Putin robots?
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
They didn't respect Kenya's African and christain cultures, they didn't respect Uganda cheesy

USA fan boy are all the same.
Delusional

Why should they? You guys don't accept your own cultures... Why on earth should they? Those Arab nations still stick to their religion and culture. So much so that both are intertwined.

You dare call Christianity African culture. My guy, you're a fool o. Christianity that white people brought for you on a platter. You're here claiming it as Kenyan Christian culture. Are you even reading what you are writing?

You are not more Christian than they are. If there can accept gays and go to church. You ought to accept them too. Besides you are currently living the white man's culture. You wear their clothes, speak their language, use their technology and worship their God.

Please take a seat and stop commenting. It's getting obvious that you lack the ability to think.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
yeah, cheesy

They were running after them because they were scared obviously

Your answers are even non-intelligible. Nevermind. Ignore my mentions.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I listen to france24 and DW

YouTube is not a news agency, or are you dumb?

France 24.... Hahahaha. I bet you've never tuned in to any news station in your life. France 24 your stupid dumbass.

You're comparing that to news agencies that have satellites in space.

And yes I mentioned YouTube because that's where your likes get information from. And from your replies; it shows.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Why should they? You guys don't accept your own cultures... Why on earth should they? Those Arab nations still stick to their religion and culture. So much so that both are intertwined.

You dare call Christianity African culture. My guy, you're a fool o. Christianity that white people brought for you on a platter. You're here claiming it as Kenyan Christian culture. Are you even reading what you are writing?

You are not more Christian than they are. If there can accept gays and go to church. You ought to accept them too. Besides you are currently living the white man's culture. You wear their clothes, speak their language, use their technology and worship their God.

Please take a seat and stop commenting. It's getting obvious that you lack the ability to think.
I have managed to keep my conversation quite civil anty. And I will continue to do so.
Transcriber:
lol

USA fan boys are all the same.
Delusional
as you can see I separated them, but you just glanced through obviously wink
Besides I am a Yoruba traditionalist. I don't even believe in christainity
I was just replying you with your own logic.

So you mean that Kenya and Uganda shouldn't be respected as sovereign nations because of christainity?

Just stop.
You're confusing yourself

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
I'm just saying that their doing that for a reason. It's a good way to tell foes to keep of
South Korea doesn't dare try rubbish, even though they're hundred times richer
[/s]

You are a confused soul

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

France 24.... Hahahaha. I bet you've never tuned in to any news station in your life. France 24 your stupid dumbass.

You're comparing that to news agencies that have satellites in space.

And yes I mentioned YouTube because that's where your likes get information from. And from your replies; it shows.
france24 is 150% more trustworthy than the BBC
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:

I have managed to keep my conversation quite civil anty. And I will continue to do so.
as you can see I separated them, but you just glanced through obviously wink
Besides I am a Yoruba traditionalist. I don't even believe in christainity
I was just replying you with your own logic.

So you mean that Kenya and Uganda shouldn't be respected as sovereign nations because of christainity?

Just stop.
You're confusing yourself
Someone must have hacked into my profile, wtf. I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Totally confused. So they hack nairaland profiles too? shocked
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Toktee(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
I'd like to see how they'll do that. When the cold starts biting, they'll be forced to change their minds
The gas supply cut does not mean Poland will immediately be unable to meet customer demand.

In recent years, Poland has reduced its dependence on Russian gas and it now buys LNG from Qatar and pipelines connect the country to the European market. Plus, the winter heating season is over, so demand is lower.

But Gazprom supplies more than half of all Poland's gas imports. That's a big hole to fill.

And Poland is not the only EU country now seeking to stop buying Russian energy.

There's a lot of competition on an already tight gas supply market. When the heating season starts again in the autumn and demand rises, Poland could face a tricky few months securing enough supply.

And if it does so, it may have to restrict supplies to large industrial users.

2px presentational grey line
Supplies from Russia account for about 40% of the EU's natural gas imports.

However, many countries have pledged to move away from Russian energy in response to its invasion of Ukraine.

The US has declared a complete ban on Russian oil, gas and coal imports.

Meanwhile, the UK is to phase out Russian oil by the end of the year, with gas to follow as soon as possible, and the EU is reducing gas imports by two-thirds.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Your answers are even non-intelligible. Nevermind. Ignore my mentions.
sorry if I don't write nicely smiley
But I believe "Unintelligible" is the word.

I type very fast as I have alot of mentions
So I am not exactly a good writer
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Someone must have hacked into my profile, wtf. I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Totally confused. So they hack nairaland profiles too? shocked
I don't get?
Are you trying to avoid the discussion? undecided
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by suicidesheep: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

You question just shows you have no idea how international politics work. Do you understand what Allies mean? Go and read about all the nations that USA sent troops to. Eg: Afghanistan was overrun by the Taliban. Afghanistan being an American ally had to step back for USA to flush out the Taliban. If America was so bad... Why were the citizens of Afghanistan running after the Americans when they pulled out their troops?

Afghanistan was never a US ally,
Everyone knows the Taliban was indirectly created by the US.
The US even admitted they wasted 20yrs on a futile mission to Afghanistan.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by suicidesheep: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Also Afghanistan is relatively peaceful now than when the US were still there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced / Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.