Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas (15852 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:

I have managed to keep my conversation quite civil anty. And I will continue to do so.
as you can see I separated them, but you just glanced through obviously wink
Besides I am a Yoruba traditionalist. I don't even believe in christainity
I was just replying you with your own logic.

So you mean that Kenya and Uganda shouldn't be respected as sovereign nations because of christainity?

Just stop.
You're confusing yourself

I stated it unequivocally. And I'm very sure you're not a traditionalist. You're trying to hide behind the guise of your buttons and call yourself this or that. Moreso about my civility, I can't help it. You've been spewing utter nonsense. No sensible replies but senseless questions that keep exposing how bereaved you are in knowledge.

And I repeat... Why should they respect your cultures? Kenya is officially a Christian nation, same as Uganda. They don't walk about in their cultural wears but instead they wear the white man's cultural outfits about.

So what is this African culture you're talking about? Its long dead. The African continent has since adopted the western way of life and it's only proper they are more inclusive of the homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I don't get?
Are you trying to avoid the discussion? undecided
Lol.
Someone else is using my nairaland. Im not the one conversing with you. Just sent an email to the mods
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

Afghanistan was never a US ally,
Everyone knows the Taliban was indirectly created by the US.
The US even admitted they wasted 20yrs on a futile mission to Afghanistan.
Lol
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
france24 is 150% more trustworthy than the BBC

Okay sir. I don hear. Enjoy your folly.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lol.
Someone else is using my nairaland. Im not the one conversing with you. Just sent an email to the mods
wow that's really bad.

Change your password
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Okay sir. I don hear. Enjoy your folly.
in peace sire wink
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by suicidesheep: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Why should they? You guys don't accept your own cultures... Why on earth should they? Those Arab nations still stick to their religion and culture. So much so that both are intertwined.

You dare call Christianity African culture. My guy, you're a fool o. Christianity that white people brought for you on a platter. You're here claiming it as Kenyan Christian culture. Are you even reading what you are writing?

You are not more Christian than they are. If there can accept gays and go to church. You ought to accept them too. Besides you are currently living the white man's culture. You wear their clothes, speak their language, use their technology and worship their God.

Please take a seat and stop commenting. It's getting obvious that you lack the ability to think.

Truer words have never been typed
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

Also Afghanistan is relatively peaceful now than when the US were still there

Tell that to the women that were beheaded and the girls that cant go to school. Smh.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

Afghanistan was never a US ally,
Everyone knows the Taliban was indirectly created by the US.
The US even admitted they wasted 20yrs on a futile mission to Afghanistan.

Everyone knows. Calm down bro. That's YouTube talk. grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

I stated it unequivocally. And I'm very sure you're not a traditionalist. You're trying to hide behind the guise of your buttons and call yourself this or that. Moreso about my civility, I can't help it. You've been spewing utter nonsense. No sensible replies but senseless questions that keep exposing how bereaved you are in knowledge.

And I repeat... Why should they respect your cultures? Kenya is officially a Christian nation, same as Uganda. They don't walk about in their cultural wears but instead they wear the white man's cultural outfits about.

So what is this African culture you're talking about? Its long dead. The African continent has since adopted the western way of life and it's only proper they are more inclusive of the homosexuals.
lol
You can check all my trans accounts from thetranslator to thetranscriber
I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. I don't believe middle eastern cultures should overtake the world.

Okay.
Your conclusion is.
"African countries should not be respected as Arab countries are" because we are living a false identity?
Right?
That's very dumb anty
Why?
Because Europe themselves were not christains at some point, indigenous Canadians and Americans are less than 5% of those populations.
Their religion extinct
Their culture extinct
The people almost extinct.
So the US shouldn't respect Canada, or Brazil, or Argentina or even China that left Buddhism and Confucianism for atheism
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
You can check all my trans accounts from thetranslator to thetranscriber
I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. I don't believe middle eastern cultures should overtake the world.

Okay.
Your conclusion is.
"African countries should not be respected as Arab countries are" because we are living a false identity?
Right?
That's very dumb anty
Why?
Because Europe themselves were not christains at some point, indigenous Canadians and Americans are less than 5% of those populations.
Their religion extinct
Their culture extinct
The people almost extinct.
So the US shouldn't respect Canada, or Brazil, or Argentina or even China that left Buddhism and Confucianism for atheism
Man, I’m just going to keep shut because I don’t understand the conversation, I changed my password already.

This your mention though. lipsrsealed
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Man, I’m just going to keep shut because I don’t understand the conversation, I changed my password already.

This your mention though. lipsrsealed
I believe you're teasing me with this hacked account talk angry
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by suicidesheep: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Everyone knows. Calm down bro. That's YouTube talk. grin grin grin

Sure
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I believe you're teasing me with this hacked account talk angry
I’m no teaser man, what would be the point? Probably my boyfriend, he’s the only other person that can access this account.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Transcriber: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
I’m no teaser man, what would be the point? Probably my boyfriend, he’s the only other person that can access this account.
then tell your boyfriend to open an account and come talk with me like the man he is angry cheesy

I was enjoying the conversation
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by ledaman: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2022
kramer:

Bloody uprising how? The polish people are strongly against russia, they will willingly sleep on the streets than fund russia's war
You think is Nigeria that you can sleep out side ko? When they start to freeze their government would think twice.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Demolakay: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Putin in the mud again
To hell with Putin and his gas
More European countries are already planning to end import of Russian gas this year.
European are the biggest importers of Russian gas, now these European are all gradually cutting their import of Russian gas
Putin can go sell his gas in Siberia and Hell Fire
RIP to Russia Economy
I pray ur mumuness will nt kill u.If u bliv Europe can do without Russia's cheap gas,dat means u must b around 7-8 years of age.Getting alternative gas supply,means dey will av to pay more,pls Wu will do dat.Even in Spain,d government increased d price of gas,it almost led to revolt, government has to come up wit a way to subsidize it for it's citizen.European union allready working out modalities to accede to Russia's demand.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
then tell your boyfriend to open an account and come talk with me like the man he is angry cheesy

I was enjoying the conversation
Judging by the conversation, you either lack the ability to think critically or your knowledge of history and international politics is quite flawed.

No offense but I’m surprised he engaged you this long. He must be bored and that’s very good. At least he’s not cheating. angry
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by DoggoneDogg: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2022
kramer:

Bloody uprising how? The polish people are strongly against russia, they will willingly sleep on the streets than fund russia's war

Will the President sleep in the streets too?
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by KaLuCh: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:

Guy... Stop commenting. You're embarrassing yourself. Oya, which news agency do you listen to?

Don't tell me YouTube.

Who be this girl o!

I'm in love with you!!!
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by KaLuCh: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
france24 is 150% more trustworthy than the BBC

Bros go rest na. Which kind thing be this
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by goody234: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2022
poland you better pay in roubles to russia for gas or you will be paying extortionate amounts from the USA ...This is usa's proxy war so you better do whats right for your people or you will be having riots in the streets soon ..
How do you think Germany and UK are getting gas trust me they are paying in roubles and spreading propaganda as always jokers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by KaluwisxPRO: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Babapyro:
They're screwed,just lost 50% of Thier gas ,now they have to find new suppliers pay 3 times more and magically find a new route before summer comes

Not when most automakers and homeowners are going the EV/Solar route, they will increase their investment in EV and Solar rather than gas.
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Firstcitizen: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2022
jeff1993:
They are not as cheap as Russian gas

They will bleed!!!

No they will freeze grin
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Demolakay:

I pray ur mumuness will nt kill u.If u bliv Europe can do without Russia's cheap gas,dat means u must b around 7-8 years of age.Getting alternative gas supply,means dey will av to pay more,pls Wu will do dat.Even in Spain,d government increased d price of gas,it almost led to revolt, government has to come up wit a way to subsidize it for it's citizen.European union allready working out modalities to accede to Russia's demand.

Why are you lying so unashamedly?

Which European Union is working our modalities to accept Russia's demand?

Is it the same European Union who are already working on alternative sources of gas supply or complete phasing out of it?

Even Germany has commenced a phasing out of Russian fossil fuels and you are there typing absolute nonsense
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by pquaver(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
I'd like to see how they'll do that. When the cold starts biting, they'll be forced to change their minds

Sit down there and be talking.. Winter will come and u will see. Mind you is not Sommer yet although it's definitely warmer..
They are not foolish.. If they tell you they can do without it then they can
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2022
goody234:
poland you better pay in roubles to russia for gas or you will be paying extortionate amounts from the USA ...This is usa's proxy war so you better do whats right for your people or you will be having riots in the streets soon ..
How do you think Germany and UK are getting gas trust me they are paying in roubles and spreading propaganda as always jokers grin

Oga Polish Minister of Finance abi na Minister for Energy you be.

I think the Polish know what to do and how to do it. Focus on how to use your primary school knowledge of economics and energy to provide for your family
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by anonymous1759(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Most people here are just crying wolf not because of their thinking but western media has made them analyze things from one side. Rubbles is gaining momentum when we told them they call us Putin BOT look at how the west are begging India to ditch Russia cheap gas because they know India and the Chinese market will make up for Russia sustainability plus are allies.

Poland that is doing strong head wants to buy same Russian gas from Germany very funny people. If they've alternative as they speak they wouldn't be that desperate. Russia has warned that they'll reduce gas supplies to countries who give out gas to Poland or Bulgaria.
Definitely every country will survive but Russia has planned everything before this war .

I see a revolt in Europe possibly than in Russia. Europe will split not all country will go for expensive gas when there's a cheap one that will be the ice breaker in Europe. Buy America expensive gas or and be their friend or Russia cheap gas and be their enemy interesting times ahead . Nothing is more soothing than being independent being a puppet doesn't pay

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by frog12: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2022
these people want to eat their CAKES and still have it

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
anonymous1759:
Most people here are just crying wolf not because of their thinking but western media has made them analyze things from one side. Rubbles is gaining momentum when we told them they call us Putin BOT look at how the west are begging India to ditch Russia cheap gas because they know India and the Chinese market will make up for Russia sustainability plus are allies.

Poland that is doing strong head wants to buy same Russian gas from Germany very funny people. If they've alternative as they speak they wouldn't be that desperate. Russia has warned that they'll reduce gas supplies to countries who give out gas to Poland or Bulgaria.
Definitely every country will survive but Russia has planned everything before this war .

I see a revolt in Europe possibly than in Russia. Europe will split not all country will go for expensive gas when there's a cheap one that will be the ice breaker in Europe. Buy America expensive gas or and be their friend or Russia cheap gas and be their enemy interesting times ahead . Nothing is more soothing than being independent being a puppet doesn't pay
[/s]

Rubbles is only valuable in Russia. Outside Russia it is as useless as a used tissue paper.

Poland would not be buying Russian gas from Germany. Did you even read the OP at all?

Poland would be getting supplies from the Lithuanian LNG terminal from May 1st and the Norwegian Baltic gas pipelines which would be coming online in October.

Right now because of the onset of summer they would not be needing Russian gas so much.

Make una dey try read instead of spreading your ignorance around like corona virus
Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Oyiboman69: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
I'd like to see how they'll do that. When the cold starts biting, they'll be forced to change their minds

Re: Ukraine War: Poland Says It Will Manage Without Russian Gas by Igbofam: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

AUSTRIA AND THE AUSTRIAN OMV HAS ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR RUSSIAN GAS IN RUBLES - AUSTRIAN CHANCELLOR
Just now

Austrian Chancellor just refuted your fake news from Russian propaganda media grin

Ntooor. Your brainwash from Russian media is very strong

He says they would be sticking with the EU contract terms and that means NO PAYMENT FOR RUSSIAN GAS IN RUBLES

They are sticking to the contract to every dot and every comma grin

Again NTOOOR
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced / Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.