Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] (4416 Views)

Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / HOW I slept FOUR TIMES with Her IN MY ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Only legends can list their names

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by illicit(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Those are drug addicts and criminals

21 Likes

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:
they are not criminals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2022
lalasticlala please help your humble follower
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by shilenji(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Drug addicts to Gang members

But they spoke the truth and passed a message.

2 Likes

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2022
shilenji:
Drug addicts to Gang members
But they spoke the truth and passed a message.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Maxxim: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Most of em are dead, I used to like Xxtentacion and Juice world

2 Likes

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Maxxim:
Most of em are dead, I used to like Xxtentacion and Juice world
all of 'em though.

2 Likes

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Nyascobar1414: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Sheddy5:
all of 'em though.
Is Xxtentacion still alive?
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by samiabigail: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2022
drug lords
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Bignuell(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2022
Most were gangster, sold drugs, stole but they tried to pass a message, they had it the hard way. Why i like xx_, he doesn't really sing about drugs or ass, that lil man was always tryna pass a message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Lilsameey: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:
As you no be drug addict and criminal, wetin you don use your life do? How many message you don pass? How much is your networth?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by siofra(f): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lilsameey:
As you no be drug addict and criminal, wetin you don use your life do? How many message you don pass? How much is your networth?

Why are you defending criminals

Upcoming Yahoo boy undecided

5 Likes

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by fourboys: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thank God u no include 2pac and Biggie there,,,
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Lilsameey: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:

Why are you defending criminals

Upcoming Yahoo boy undecided
Lol, Am defending them and for the facts, Am not a yahoo boy, infarcts I detest that sh*t. Am a professional freelancer and no be sey I get one skills, I get many skills. So am legit, I got my money clean.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by illicit(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lilsameey:

Sorry do I know u somewhere
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Makaveli217(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
The only legend there is nipsey hussle

1 Like

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Greatzeus(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sheddy5:
Only legends can list their names
There is more to rap music than what you see on MTV or you hear on radio station. I don't blame you but,I am sure as a teenager you are,these guys are who you know because they are those they play for you. So you are safe.
The case would have been different if you say this rubbish in Biggie's aka Frank white's home town Brooklyn do or die,or in 2Pac's base Los Angeles or Nas' hometown Queens,you will be shot point black like a stray dog on the street.
Note I am not taking anything away from those guys or their talents,but calling any of them legends of all time is pure blasphemy against the gods of rap.
Nas
Notorious B.I.G
2Pac
Jay Z
Eminem etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Lilsameey: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:

Sorry do I know u somewhere
Yes.

1 Like

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lilsameey:
Yes.

Lol u are not serious grin
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Greatzeus:

There is more to rap music than what you see on MTV or you hear on radio station. I don't blame you but,I am sure as a teenager you are,these guys are who you know because they are those they play for you. So you are safe.
The case would have been different if you say this rubbish in Biggie's aka Frank white's home town Brooklyn do or die,or in 2Pac's base Los Angeles or Nas' hometown Queens,you will be shot point black like a stray dog on the street.
Note I am not taking anything away from those guys or their talents,but calling any of them legends of all time is pure blasphemy against the gods of rap.
Nas
Notorious B.I.G
2Pac
Jay Z
Eminem etc
those old school rappers are legends in their time, not now. 2pac is out of the list because his rap is too fast and it make less sense in my ears, besides i prefer eminem than 2pac. Jay z is a legend for certain.

(am not a teen) grin
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Is Xxtentacion still alive?
he's dead
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bignuell:
Most were gangster, sold drugs, stole but they tried to pass a message, they had it the hard way. Why i like xx_, he doesn't really sing about drugs or ass, that lil man was always tryna pass a message
you're right.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Lilsameey: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:

Lol u are not serious grin
siofra has a thing for you, I just say make I update you. Lol.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by illicit(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lilsameey:
siofra has a thing for you, I just say make I update you. Lol.

Are u kidding me

wink cheesy
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Richsteemit: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
The list is not complete without Nf.

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Lilsameey: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:

Are u kidding me

wink cheesy
No man, she was defending you. Check my snake thread and book ftc. I am hoping to hit first page for the first time.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lilsameey:
No man, she was defending you. Check my snake thread and book ftc. I am hoping to hit first page for the first time.

Where was she defending me make I go check
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Makaveli217(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Greatzeus:

Nas
Notorious B.I.G
2Pac
Jay Z
Eminem etc

Please educate them, most people are misinformed about what rap is.
I like your list, but i'll take out Nas and replace him with Ice Cube, then remove Jay z and put Big L or Big Pun.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Makaveli217(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sheddy5:

those old school rappers are legends in their time, not now. 2pac is out of the list because his rap is too fast and it make less sense in my ears, besides i prefer eminem than 2pac. Jay z is a legend for certain.

(am not a teen) grin

Tupac too fast? You have no idea who tupac is.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by aysuprano(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sheddy5:

(am not a teen) grin

Tupac is too fast and you prefer Eminem grin

This is so funny

5 Likes

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Makaveli217:

Tupac too fast? You have no idea who tupac is.
i know him, i have his songs and i've read all his quotes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RICH Man In A Wheelchair?? / ... / See What My Gf Sent Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.