Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] (4429 Views)

Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / HOW I slept FOUR TIMES with Her IN MY ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Makaveli217(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Yes normals go hear hail Mary and all eyes on me

Him ey sing like say person get beef on him or him get beef with person like him dey follow person drag something

Any way Lil Durk for me twice anyday

Okay
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dreadlock69:
listen to trap ,the likes of

Polo g

Lil Durk

King von

Lil baby

Flip dinero

Future

Gunna

Young thug

But 2 pac Shakur my man his a beast anyway wetin I dey try talk be say 2pac song dey give me headache be like say him get beef with person for studio
lol, 2pac songs also give me headheack,
i have poly g song, young thung song and lil durk song, with alot of lil baby songs and future songs, i like their songs and their voices is totally clear and sweet in my ears.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:

You don't know dmx?
i don't 'em. Is He goOd?
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Dreadlock69(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sheddy5:

lol, 2pac songs also give me headheack,
i have poly g song, young thung song and lil durk song, with alot of lil baby songs and future songs, i like their songs and their voices is totally clear and sweet in my ears.

You my nigga that some fact that you can't lie to me (Ay) Whoah!

Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dreadlock69:

You my nigga that some fact that you can't lie to me (Ay) Whoah!
Ya, "whoa" is a popular rap song title in american.
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Dreadlock69(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sheddy5:

Ya, "whoa" is a popular rap song title in american.

Lil durk downfall ft lil baby
Re: The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE] by Sheddy5(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Lil durk downfall ft lil baby
lil durk okay ft lil baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Cheat / Meet 25 Years Old White Girl That Slept With 5,000 Men In 9 Years / Why Are Our Parents Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.