Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? (4991 Views)

Short Guy, Tall Girl Couple. .the Best Combination! / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by passionate88: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
She took leave to mourn her dead child but enjoyed herself, She deserved to Be sacked, If she had not lost a child she wouldn't have been given d leave,
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
Maybe dey use d child do juju. undecided
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by 2Praise: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
sad
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by cold(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
If I were her boss i'd do the same.You apply for a break to deal with the loss of a child,you fly to the Bahamas to 'cool off',then upload pics of yourself lounging with Bacardi on ice on FB.Haba! whatever happened to common sense
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Reference(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
Not enough data for an informed judgement deary. Since the issue is between boss and loss perhaps the poor man stuck out his neck to help out and now the thing has gone viral the Boss of bosses is livid and demands someones head. What kind of job does she do. Does she work for the mob, is she a 24hr duty brain surgeon. Does she work at Fort Knox or NORAD, or does she have the codes to boot the Nasdaq main frame or perhaps Woodlock. Like the Corporal said in the movie 'where eagles dare', what makes her so damn important. Or perhaps she's a voice over actress for a delayed summer blockbuster release of 'Alice in Wonderland 2'. I don't get it.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by executinal(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
BABE!:

Thank God no-one is blaming Facebook. I would have cyber-slapped that person.

OK i blame Facebook for sending out the information, i am waiting for it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by stunna2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok! For Starters Leave the Husband outta this!
Who do i Blame?. . . Hmm

I can choose to blame the Boss or the wife! Why?

Boss
If the Wife Had "really "told Him About her Baby's death, and he saw how devastated she was, and gave her a break from work and then Makes a U turn and Fires Her, Then He's a P.U.N.K A.Z.Z! What she Does with her time is no Biz of His!

Wife
If she hadn't "really" told her boss that she lost a baby, and went on vacation, the boss would feel his intelligence has been toyed on! There Fore Serves Her Right! Whether she pasted pics or not She should be FIRED!

Now My Answer would depend on what "really" Happened. undecided

Every one Should LEARN HOW NOT TO ADD THEIR RESPECTIVE BOSSES TO THEIR FRIENDS LIST!

or be foolish enuff to use their real names on social networking sites!! , and by the way, she was fired with cause as people generally do not mourn with margaritas on a Beach in the Bahamas! wtf
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by stunna2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
BABE!:

You don't know that's a requirement in some work places nowadays--?

1) You must come early to work---check.

2) You must dress appropraitely---check.

3) You must accept your Boss's friend request on Facebook ASAP.---check.

still not a problem, have an official FB account and have two or 3 co-workers there, then have a second one with your friends, and party pictures on it! how hard is that??
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by webgenius(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2011
well I guess they have more time to mourn their child or go back to Bahamas!!!! Wonder which one they would choose now. Facebook has some benefits but certainly many people have lost themselves in it to the extent that it compromises other things in life. Many of
our youth, and adults if I must say behave as if it is an addiction that cannot be controlled.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by fuqua: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
That means you should always keep your damn business to yourself. They shouldn't have uploaded(downloaded, sideloaded) their pix in the first place.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2011
How the couple decides to spend their Holiday is entirely their business, not that of the boss, and besides, the boss shouldn't be spying on employees' Facebook pages. The boss is cynical, unprofessional and not fit for purpose.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by cold(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^Wrong!In this day & age there's every need to be cautious about what you leave online cuz it might just come back to haunt you

Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by BABE3: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
cold:

^^Wrong!In this day & age there's every need to be cautious about what you leave online cuz it might just come back to haunt you

Thank you very much Mr.Cold. That's the morale of the story.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Tyche(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
Bahamas should be blamed
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Ivynwa(f): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
Quote by 190
But why would the couple be in bahamas drinking when they claim they lost someone

are they on honey moon

or[b] mourning moon[/b]

the boss is right  

Chineke Nna which one is mourning moon again 190, what are we not going to hear from you?? grin

All those facebooking madness sha, methinks that there should be a limit to that.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
Does the Boss expect them to go on holiday all sad faced?

Why shouldnt they go on holiday, dance their sorrows aways and drink Margaritas, Pina Coladas and Strawberry Dackerries?

They need to enjoy themselves to get their mind off things abeg.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by emmatok(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
obo_man:

How the couple decides to spend their Holiday is entirely their business, not that of the boss, and besides, the boss shouldn't be spying on employees' Facebook pages. The boss is cynical, unprofessional and not fit for purpose.

It is not an annual leave/holiday.

If your boss gives you a sick leave, he expect you to be taking care of yourself.

If he gives you study leave, he expects you to be studying or writing and exam.

She was given the holiday specifically to mourn her kid and not for partying.

If she didn't loss her child, the boss won't give her that holiday.

The boss can decide not to give her that holiday, it is at his discretion.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by cold(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ibime:

Does the Boss expect them to go on holiday all sad faced?

Why shouldnt they go on holiday, dance their sorrows aways and drink Margaritas, Pina Coladas and Strawberry Dackerries?

They need to enjoy themselves to get their mind off things abeg.

Is this sarcasm or you being real?Is this how you're going to mourn the loss of a child (Heaven forbid).We have no problem with flying to the Bahamas or even Mars but then uploading pics of yourself having mad fun in the prevailing circumstances is simply bang out of order!
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by kaykaybaba(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2011
if i were the boss, i will feel like i was misguided. you don't mourn a dead child by tanning at the beach, are you Casey Anthony?
#Gbam!
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Outstrip(f): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
Everybody mourns differently. What if the child had a long and painful illness. Both parents are mentally and physically drained. I could see why a new and unfamiliar place to relax and not think about their loss would make sense. The boss is an a''ss
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by emmatok(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
Outstrip:

Everybody mourns differently. What if the child had a long and painful illness. Both parents are mentally and physically drained. I could see why a new and unfamiliar place to relax and not think about their loss would make sense. The boss is an a''ss

What if the boss decide not to give her the leave, and she has no annual leave period left.

The leave is at his desecration.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by cold(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
Outstrip:

We have no qualms with that but did they have to put it up for the world to see?& probably tag it 'the mourning'.If you were her boss what would you think?You definitely wouldn't be saying 'nice' to the pics
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Outstrip(f): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
cold:

We have no qualms with that but did they have to put it up for the world to see?& probably tag it 'the mourning'.If you were her boss what would you think?You definitely wouldn't be saying 'nice' to the pics

I agree but if they were my friends I wouldbe happy to see those pictures. I would honestly think that they deserve to have that time. I can understand the boss' thought but after an explanation it should not have been an issue at all. Mourning is a very personal thing. there are people who cannot even survive the agony of losing a child. They did what was right for them.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by LordReed(m): 2:39am On Jul 11, 2011
I for one would like to know the flimsy excuse the boss used.

That said the couple are a bit stufid for putting the pix on FB. I am you are supposed to be in a quiet mood why become loud about your supposed mourning? Really who cares what you did but for heaven sake you don't go advertising it on FB for the world to see.

The boss sef was too hasty haba. She needs to explain to him why she is seen pina colada-ing instead of being somber before taken action.

Verdict: Whoever uploaded those pix is an a$$ and the boss is a minor a$$.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by obowunmi(m): 2:48am On Jul 11, 2011
Use social media platforms wisely and with sense. Knowing that all information is available. My advice to the couple. Now pick yourself up, move and don't make the same mistake.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 11, 2011
People mourn differently. Some people go to the Bahamas and drink margaritas. Others go clubbing and swimsuit model before reporting the death sef. Blame the boss lol.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by BABE3: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2011
cold:

LMAO-  lipsrsealed

Lord_Reed:

I for one would like to know the flimsy excuse the boss used.

I have no idea. Maybe--- She had been coming late to work before the mishap, and the boss had been forgiving her. He decided to use that against her?

I got the story from my Ethics professor---so I don't really know the full gist.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Roland17(m): 4:02am On Jul 11, 2011
is Bahamas Reputed for sorrow, mourning or tears? or is that where the son was buried? the boss did the right thing.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2011
Roland17:
is Bahamas Reputed for sorrow, mourning or tears? or is that where the son was buried? the boss did the right thing.

Lol na wa. So because their son died, they should go where there is sorrow and tears? Imagine. Someone's child dies so they should visit somewhere like Sudan or Haiti. *hiss*
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Outstrip(f): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2011
LMAO. Is Sudan and Haiti that bad
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2011
BABE!:

Maybe--- She had been coming late to work before the mishap, and the boss had been forgiving her. He decided to use that against her?

I got the story from my Ethics professor---so I don't really know the full gist.

That is a major factor, if she was a very hardworking employee, I doubt she would've been fired.
The fact is, the boss doesn't like her or she is not an important employee, or he is a very strict person.
Re: Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2011
Outstrip:
LMAO. Is Sudan and Haiti that bad

Violence for Sudan and Haiti's still recovering from earthquake. Very bad in my opinion lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilemma / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends / 10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.