Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars (3440 Views)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / 3 Hit COMBO: Hot Romance, Near Death Experience & Caught Pants Down.. Must Read / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
GOV OSHIOMHOLE IN HOT ROMANCE WITH NOLLYWOOD STARS
Written by DAN IMOUDU
Friday, 08 July 2011

Nollywood, Nigeria’s entertainment and film industry which is ranked second in the world in terms of volume of production (not quality) is also perhaps serving as a vibrant honey pot for governors and prominent politicians who want to experiment with their libido.

The industry which parades a lot of well endowed ladies noted for flaunting their natural gift is also not lacking in been generous with such cuny bodies to whoever can afford it. And one of the biggest patrons of our actresses in Nollywood remains Nigeria’s randy governors and politicians. One of the nation’s governor, famous for his notorious sexual exploits, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, governor of Edo state is regarded as a generous patron of the bevy girls of nollywood. Adams who likes parties and drinks has reportedly used such opportunities to warm his way into the heart of some nollywood notables. A knowledgeable source in Edo state government house said, “Comrade Adams is a party freak and he likes sex orgy a lot”.

According to the source when Adams is in Edo state he organizes parties with close network of friends in his palatial home in Iyanmoh. During such parties ladies from universities and in nollywood industry are invited in excess for the exclusive men of means to make their pick. Comrade Adams, in the words of our insider picks three to four girls per night because of his voracious sexual appetite. The source disclosed that Comrade Adams insatiable libido did not just surface when he became governor. “Even as president of Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC he enjoys frolicking with women”.

As a matter of fact such habit was what brought him close to former governor Lucky Igbinedion of Edo state. “He used to party around the world with Igbinedion in the company of bevy girls” But since becoming governor his sexual exploits has become legendary. While in Benin City, he uses his special adviser on project monitoring, Oseni Elamah as love-vendor, also the adviser’s residence in the state capital serves as his slaughter house. The comrade governor who is very stingy with money is however generous when paying the girls. Any girl from nollywood takes home a minimum of One Million Naira of Edo state mengre resources per night. The university undergraduates are usually given between Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand and Five Hundred Thousand Naira per night.

A politician in Benin who spoke on condition of anonymity said “it is pathetic that comrade Oshiomhole who refuses to help those around him because he claims the state resources is for infrastructural development will be wasting such huge resources on girls young enough to be his daughter”.

Apart from Comrade Adams recent scandal of impregnating a teenager barely six months after his wife’s death; he is notoriously in love with a top nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson. The way he lavishes attention and money on Mercy Johnson is causing ripples in government house, Benin.

On June 2, 2011 when Comrade Adams jetted to Dubai for over a week, the voluptuous actress was in company and both stayed in a resort in the oil rich city. “Comrade gave her $50,000 for the trip”, one of his aides said. Apart from such exclusive trips, Comrade Adams is said to lavish money on Mercy Johnson regularly. Ironically, Mercy is expected to wed one Odiakose, an Edo state indigene in August. Oshiomhole has reportedly promised her to fund the expenses. The $50,000 is suspected to be for some shopping for the wedding.

The loud silence in Benin is, just how much of Edo state resources does Comrade Adams lavish on women and drinks?

Source: http://elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2089&Itemid=1

Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by luluosas(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
This is the same thing Lucky Igbinedion was known for and at the end of the day, Edo State was backward for 8 waisted years. Hope Oshiomhole will still concentrate on good governance at the end.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by luluosas(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2011

Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
******Sleeps off******
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Omolola1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2011
one of those gossips
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Brite02(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
chaii, naija self
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Aderight(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2011
Na wa for this short man[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
see his eyes like ,owl.

dirty old man,with dirty mercy johnson.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2011
Who believes a story like this? undecided

@Goldieluks

When did u have a sex change? cheesy
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
OAM4J:

Who believes a story like this? undecided

@Goldieluks

When did u have a sex change? cheesy

HALT THERE,are you male,female or trannny? angry grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

[/b]

HALT THERE,are you male,female or trannny? angry grin

To you, I am whatever you want me to be grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
OAM4J:

To you, I am whatever you want me to be grin

am a male,looking for a male. grin grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

am a male,looking for a male. grin grin

Good! For a "male" like you, I will be a male if that is what u want grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2011
OAM4J:

Good! For a "male" like you, I will be a male if that is what u want grin

nope,i don't do males who do females,am a male to male ,male. grin grin grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2011
Your real problem na jolosi jor. Learn to share. grin grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2011
Share ke! grin

ok,share who with whom?

i say am a male,looking for a male. undecided
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2011
you no wan share me with my wives grin grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2011
ah ah na that one you mean?

you for open up to me now, undecided

okay as for sharing you NO deal, tongue

i get two husbands already. grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2011
Just for the record, this flirting or whatever you choose to call it will really not sit well with a certain female member of NL. It is rumored that the BABE has turned down advances by different guy for a certain moderator involved in some strange flirting on a certain thread. Hmmm where the hell is my POP-CORN
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

Just for the record, this flirting or whatever you choose to call it will really not sit well with a certain female member of NL. It is rumored that the BABE has turned down advances by different guy for a certain moderator involved in some strange flirting on a certain thread. Hmmm where the hell is my POP-CORN

WETIN?? shocked shocked

are you the new NL,
news reporter.abeg behave jor!!!
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

ah ah na that one you mean?

you for open up to me now, undecided

okay as for sharing you NO deal, tongue

i get two husbands already. grin

No way! Am an African man. I don share a woman but I share myself among my women. cool

Mynd_44:

Just for the record, this flirting or whatever you choose to call it will  really not sit well with a certain female member of NL. It is rumored that the BABE has turned down advances by different guy for a certain moderator involved in some strange flirting on a certain thread. Hmmm where the hell is my POP-CORN

Thank you amebo, gbeborun or na gbefila i go call u. You are one of the people that has been disturbing my wife BABE! abi? Sorry o, nothing for you.  tongue

I love BABE! and nothing you or anyone does fit separate us. cool
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
OAM4J:

No way! Am an African man. I don share a woman but I share myself among my women. cool

Thank you amebo, gbeborun or na gbefila i go call u. You are one of the people that has been disturbing my wife BABE! abi? Sorry o, nothing for you.  tongue

I love BABE! and nothing you or anyone does fit separate us. cool

am an African man too,
but i do one woman at a time cool tongue
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by OAM4J: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

am an African man too,
but i do one woman at a time cool tongue

Well, may be you are an African man, but am sure you are not a MR CAPABLE-African man like me cool
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2011
OAM4J:

Well, may be you are an African man, but am sure you are not a MR CAPABLE-African man like me cool

Halt there,

am Mr do-able grin
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by 190: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2011
WHY IMMA NOT SUPRISED

THIS GUY IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN PRESENT NIGERIA

A THIEF AND A WOMAN[i]IZ[/i]ER

MAKE GOD PUNISH HIM D[i]I[/i]CK THAT HE W[i]O[/i]MANIZEZ WITH

BA[i]S[/i]TARD!!
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Goldieluks: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
Lol
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by kasiem(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2011
To be sincere, this spiritual was inflicted on him by anenih. And the worst thing is that girls normally complain that he has small dike
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by leuelliot(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2011
kasiem:

To be sincere, this spiritual was inflicted on him by anenih. And the worst thing is that girls normally complain that he has small dike
and has big money
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Mynd44: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

WETIN?? shocked shocked

are you the new NL,
news reporter.abeg behave jor!!!

Well looks like some people are cranky. Well I was just in the spirit of amebo jornalism like the OP.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Omolola1(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2011
she is he
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Exponental(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2011
If ds story is true, Adams shld learn 4m Samson of d Bible or d Ambassador of Nigeria 2 Kenya b4 he ends wat he had built in yrs.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars by Ad4(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2011
Adams is an Edo man.Edo men and women're notable for sex.Suprisenly,Edo men go for women not from Edo state and the Edo men takes them in number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Marry A Nurse / Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.