Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88835 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Neddstark: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Marcus2:
It's not fair what Yul did embarassed

Believe me, some men can manage relationships with more than one woman conveniently. The sooner we stop trying to be like the white man and legalize polygamy, the better.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Farfalla(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

Conclusion:
1. Marriage to first wife - logical decision/no love
2. Marriage to second wife - emotional decision/love

So men can actually make decisions out of love? I thought they were the almighty logical ones? So emotions can actually play a role in their decision-making?

Interesting!

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Neddstark: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Foolish man allowing his prick to lead him to perdition. When you should be consolidating you are initiating a fresh family.

A high probability that his perdition is better than your condition.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Marcus2:
It's not fair what Yul did embarassed
What's not Fair?
That a man married a second wife?
I don't understand
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

Is there anyone that won't be judged by God?
My friend go and sit down.

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

Women you people should start having a conscience.
And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.

Baba abegg come Twitter abegg..
Nairaland no know your value.. if you dey Twitter drop your handle make I follow you bro..
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sijo01:
Shameless man.
God will surely judge them.

Go and put shame in him now..
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww..

If r pain you tell em first wife to pack out.. let the young fresh wife pack in..
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GIdiata(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I'm not a woman and I'm not in Nigeria. Restrategise, find better insults. cheesy

oh! u are a man. anyway u are free to cry more or commit suicide. his life, his second wife, his son, his money. ur opinion doesn't count.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GloriousGbola: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Neddstark:

A high probability that his perdition is better than your condition.

You better face your own stark poverty before your head gets cut off tongue

Redpillarz from the hood on the move tongue

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by uchetom(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
So na d turo Ugo lota be this one nah.Finally May abi June collect breakfast like this.Kai.Is so painful.And to think you guys have a university child na second half be this now.Second wife have never solved any issue o,it compounds it to a higher level.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

No woman should tie down a man.. I am happy for him..
Congratulations to him
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmaoooo them don break this one heart Taya grin

He Don eat breakfast Taya the thing Don dey mess with him head cheesy

The painment is too obvious grin

You got it all wrong darling. No woman can break my heart okay. If you want me to get heart broken then stop my source of income and not because a cheap pussy I can afford from my back pocket...lol
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Farfalla(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

But that is what happening na. Nigerians are congregating on SM over the birth of yuls son, no be so cheesy

grin grin grin

I too have been a part of the congregation.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
HenryQuest:
This is the height of irresponsibility. Yul betrayed May that stood by him through thick and thin.

This betrayal stands condemned.

As we roast Yul, let's not forget the lady that gave herself to a married man.

Shame!

You and Who dey toast Yul??
Yul is a free born African manand is free to marry many wives.. y'all can wail thou..
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by WoundedLamb: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
GIdiata:

oh! u are a man. anyway u are free to cry more or commit suicide. his life, his second wife, his son, his money. ur opinion doesn't count.
Better. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
see pained yoyo bitters wailing profusely

Yes I am pained because we have a foolish majority like you in Nigeria, roaming around and chasing shadows....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Giftcarddealer(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

The first wife could not hold back as wrote "May God judge you both".

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by moshino(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
Can we still find men with dignity?
I am not buying into Yul's crap,he was unfaithful and got a side chick pregnant, in order to avoid scandals, he turned it that he just got married to another lady, he was just fast on this, but Truth will prevail.

What are your thoughts about King David, and King Solomon?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Maobichek: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
pocohantas:
First wife dey keep in shape,
Husband go marry orobo.

grin grin grin

It's not about keeping her shape oh! The place of self discipline can't be overephasized ok! He messed up cos no woman has more than one head, more than two legs and two breast. Let him bear his cross.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ifycelebrity(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

Nawaa for men oo nwanyi ibem dibe ooo
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by akinade28(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Madam, your statement is biblical
Hebrew13.4 - Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
When did he get married and when did she get pregnant to have given birth? I don't think he did this simply cause he's pro polygamy or because he has always wanted to have two wives. This is probably an extramarital affair gone wrong and he's now hiding behind the misogynistic culture to cover up his ass. Whichever way, here is what I posted on the other thread:

If she lured let her unlure herself nah..
Let her divorce him so that the young fresh wife can move in..
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GIdiata(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Better. Lmao
you're welcome
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:
All the curses you people have bn heaping on buhari till date his family is living just fine. Infact some of you that wished him death are already carcass. Curse has no such effects so you bitter women should keep ur time productive. God haven't judged you for all the fornication and abortions you do almost yearly yet a man that married a new wife is whom God will punish. Mad people, this is Africa and our culture permits polygamy. If Yul's wife doesn't want to remain in the marraige let her pack and go. See all the women condemning Yul, 90% percent of the married ones are paternity fraudsters yet they have an opinion. This is simply the best way to reward all rebellious women out there. Congratulations Yul, they can never tame a lion with their manipulations and victims card. Na man you be.

Modified : All the deputy Jesus mentioning my handle and crying please go find yourselves a mop stick. I have no Bleep, apology nor consolation to offer you pipo. Go to sudan and help wet their lands with ur tears, I heard it's bn a very long time it rained over there.

I love you no Homo bro..
Abeg.. if you dey Twitter let's follow ourselves there.. na man you be..
Respect to your comments..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by dododawa1: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
The YOUTH are not ready to challenge the useless leaders because the YOUTH are more wayward to them.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by MyAmericandream(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Very sure. We all lived in the same vicinity.
He has always been a silly person along time ago.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by MARX77(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
So painful when you trust someone and they betray your trust.

May take heart that his how he wants it.

Yul congregation on the birth of your son.

Lol, congre what?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
JovialJune:

Are you okay? Everyone woman is not like your mother, know this and know peace.

I totally agree that my mother is one of the wisest women of old who have imbibed the right culture and who understands the role of a woman in this world.

But i put it to you that you are a product of failed parenting and i pity that man that will mistakenly marry a Kolossal waste of extreme @bysmal natured lady like you.

I refuse to tow the same path with you else i would have concluded that you are a mirror image of your ill-mannered mother else you won't reference my mum the way you did.

Now run off and stop quoting me. Arindin omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Neddstark: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Are you so daft you don't know how the character whose name your carrying died?

Typical Dundee redpiller. No knowledge or understanding of anything he has adopted. Better go and find some unfortunate monitor lizard to butcher. Maybe you can deceive yourself it is khaleesi tongue

Oh game of thrones. Guy i have like 10 monikers here with random names. Anyways no beef. Just take it easy on yul and felicitate on his new family.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by WoundedLamb: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

If she lured let her unlure herself nah..
Let her divorce him so that the young fresh wife can move in..

Mhen... you guys can be very mean and inconsiderate.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Chinny024(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
burritto:

Try and be unfaithful and see how your axx would be kicked out of the house. It’s a man’s world whether you like it or not.
I have my own house in case he forgets... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.