Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88875 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by HelipsTech: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. So, a polygamous man can't be Nigeria president again?

Why would she be in tears? Dem comot her for house?

The feeling of betrayer is horrible

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
tunize:

Sometimes I can only imagine he doesn't love her and had 3 kids or 4kids with her?
..... You won't understand bro. A guy who is not bouyant enough can pretend to be in love with a woman but the true test comes when the wealth comes.

Forget celebrity life style. When did Yul started making money? This is somebody I know too well so I know exactly what I'm talking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Akharmony: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Shut up. How does this news connect to his aspirations? Crazy people everywhere. As if you are wiser yet your decisions in life aren't enough to at least lift ur family out of poverty...mtsheww
you dont even know me werey. . . I pray you father b like yul edoche. . werey deh your brain . . you go just run mad for whr you deh

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by 8stargeneral: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
If u can cope with more than one wife u go with it...is only yul knows what he want
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by eaglez(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thinking same way, what level of irresponsibility
cochtrane:
And this guy wanted to be Nigeria's president? grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by HelipsTech: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

What is the value of your respect?

Nothing sef, make I face front, but e pain me sha
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stupid people on Nairaland...

What is the problem with having another wife?

Hypocrisy is too much here.

The same people that accept gay people are against polygamy.

Spits!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by knowyaself2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Can a man marry two wives? yes.
Did he promise his first wife she would be the only wife in his life? we don't know.
Is he happy with his decision? Most likely.
So, why are we hard on him? When has it become a crime to seek happiness?

Congratulations Yul! Don't mind those speaking scandal against you, my brother.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by cochtrane(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

When did polygamy become a crime in Nigeria??! When did it become a ground for disqualifying or discrediting a candidate?!!!
Nothing to do with whether it's illegal or not. But more to do with the irresponsibility demonstrated. If he does the same thing every Atiku and Obasanjo would do, what makes him any different from them?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by larenxo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Guys, check out this quiz question and earn cool cash
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Christistruth00: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
There is no pain so long as the man is taking very good care of the women and their kids.

Polygamy is not as evil as whiteman has made us to believe in their quest to control global population.

If a man is rich and well to do enough, there is nothing bad in him marrying more than one wife so long as he will be able to take very good care of them without prejudice.

Of course all financially buoyant men all over the world keep affairs with more than one women even though they might be fronting one wife

The number of Nigerians that have fled their ancestral homes because of the Chaos and Crisis that Polygamy results in must be in the Millions not including those that died Prematurely because of it

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:

Nothing to do with whether it's illegal or not. But more to do with the irresponsibility demonstrated. If he does the same thing every Atiku and Obasanjo would do, what makes him any different from them?

True! It puts a question on his discipline and integrity!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by EndRape2(f): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
You do not have sense, impregnant another woman ,by putting the wife and children in pain, did she plan or agree to having a second wife? Do you think it is all woman that can cope ?

It us because of idiots like you, that women gladly cheat on their spouse without remorse.

May God judge who?

Is there anyone that won't be judged by God?
My friend go and sit down.

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

Women you people should start having a conscience.
And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Digitalcrypt: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Guy you no get joy at all.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Sapeleomi: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
When did he get married and when did she get pregnant to have given birth? I don't think he did this simply cause he's pro polygamy or because he has always wanted to have two wives. This is probably an extramarital affair gone wrong and he's now hiding behind the misogynistic culture to cover up his ass. Whichever way, here is what I posted on the other thread:

... I see your point.. However, Issues of the heart that evolves emotion is difficult to judge. This may sound as an excuse but a man having an affair with another woman or seeking a second wife may be for several reasons, some of which are complex.
Especially when he feels the first wife with children has done nothing wrong and respect her...
I think women should endeavour to understand men who choose that lifestyle and refuse to divorce their wife but respectfully leave the option to her to decide whether to stay or leave the union..
It is a complex and painful process and sometimes people grow out of each other and seek different stimulation..
The bottom line is that as a couple put your religious, modern expectation, view that relationship is monogamous aside. seriously and constantly assess your connection, emotional, spiritual, sexuality and most importantly your level of attention and affirmation..
I think many Christians think religious beliefs guarantee loyalty and monogamous discipline. Connection and self discipline by choice is the yardstick that keeps people discipline.. Mind you, women have affairs too...particularly married women who have completed having kids. What do you with kind of betrayal!! Life goes on and focus on a better outcome.
Men are not holy!! But they should be encouraged to look after the children, even when the first wife or who ever feels victim of the breach of trust....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by EndRape2(f): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
I am sure you did not take your drugs

ote author=NwaAmaikpe post=112325071] shocked

May God judge who?

Is it?
Is it?

And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
instead of the first wife to be tanking god for expanding the family, she is there vexing?

as far as she retains her position and respect in the family as first wife, i dont see any reason why she shouldnt be rejoicing.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Christistruth00: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Collinsaik:
instead of the first wife to be tanking god for expanding the family, she is there vexing?

as far as she retains her position and respect in the family as first wife, i dont see any reason why she shouldnt be rejoicing.

She lost her position and respect the moment the 2nd wife entered the rest is deception

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
There is no pain so long as the man is taking very good care of the women and their kids.

Polygamy is not as evil as whiteman has made us to believe in their quest to control global population.

If a man is rich and well to do enough, there is nothing bad in him marrying more than one wife so long as he will be able to take very good care of them without prejudice.

Of course all financially buoyant men all over the world keep affairs with more than one women even though they might be fronting one wife

I hope your wife is allowed to get married to another man too.

Having an affair is different from bringing in another woman into a 17 years old marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by WoundedLamb: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
GIdiata:

anty u can relocate to countries where your gender is superior.

better still, u can open to your husband that he's not d father of those kids.
1 : 1

I'm not a woman and I'm not in Nigeria. Restrategise, find better insults. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Coly2012(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
My anger be say the new wife na evening news paper, with 2 kids

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by saintobing: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Never a taboo for a man to get two wife. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
APOSTLECHUMA:
[s]THIS CHILD IS A SEED ( PRODUCT ) OF ADULTERY AND GOD FORBID SEEDS OF ADULTERY FROM ENTERING INTO HIS CONGREGATION FOR 4 GENERATIONS AND THATS FOR 400 YEARS CALCULATING FROM GENESIS 15:13-16[/s].
Cheif judge
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by desgiezd(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
The same Yul tweeted this sometime ago

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by wink2015(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
YUL EDOCHIE GIVE ANOTHER WOMAN BELLY OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

The woman come born LOVE CHILD For am.

This na the same who wan become President of Nigeria.

Morally bankrupt !

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
8stargeneral:
If u can cope with more than one wife u go with it...is only yul knows what he want
What about what his wife wants? Or is she insignificant?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Digitalcrypt: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Comrade you no get joy ooo.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

Is it?
Is it?

And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by franchasofficia: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:

I hope your wife is allowed to get married to another man too.

Having an affair is different from bringing in another woman into a 17 years old marriage.
If she get the money and willing to sponsor the guys financially without complain, then she can marry more than one man if I decide to stay cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE IDIOT DIDNT KNOW THAT SEEDS OR PRODUCTS OF ADULTERY WERE FORBIDDEN BY GOD TO ENTER INTO HIS CONGREGATION FOR 4 GENERATIONS AND THATS FOR 400 YEARS BY GENESIS 15:13-16. THE CHILD WONT LIVE UP TO 400 YEARS AND HARD TO EXPRESS BUT TRUE THAT MAKES HIM A CANDIDATE OF HELL. PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE WEIGHT OF THE SINS THEY COMMIT DAILY. NB; I ONLY WROTE WROTE WHAT THE BIBLE SAIID.

Who be this?

How is marrying a second wife adultery?

Abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lashist(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
grin

YIEBO Pipu and failed marriages are like 5 and 6

grin
See your failed life...you turn normal life challenge to tribal attacks...shame suppose dey hold you...get sense you say you no fit get...na to dey do tribal attacks daily be your purpose in life
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by hush15: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

The first wife could not hold back as wrote "May God judge you both".

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

I don't understand why the first wife would be upset. Women should learn to accommodate. Once our women understand this, the world would be happier for it cos every woman would then have a man to call theirs. Funny enough, this would reduce cheating. Just saying
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abeg which world is he referring 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.