Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88814 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Christistruth00: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
When my dad a second wife when I was young my mum was very upset. She expected us kids to be upset as well. But the woman my dad married was super nice us, plus she gave my father 2 sons who happen to be very great guys today. We kids love ourselves till date without any discrimination. Also, the woman my dad married is a Christian widow who was suffering the condemnation by the christian faith to a life of permanent lonesomeness.

I cannot tell you how many 2nd wife’s that have created decades long acidic acrimonious conflict in families

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Kpengla(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul is a star and of course greedy, money-hungry Nigerian girls are spreading their legs wide open for him

They don't care if he's married or not
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

No! It is not just his life involved.
What about the woman whose life he messed up?

Messed up! How?

Cos he married another lady?

Are there no better things in this life for a woman to achieve than being with a monogamous man?

What happened to focussing on her life and that of her kids?

Babe don't be deceived, many married ladies are actually side chics to the man they think they are married to. The real wife is outside

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GloriousGbola: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nezzjnr:
This our double standard is nauseating.

We all bashed Mercy Aigbe for snatching a married man... But now in the case of Yul... He's entitled to more than 1 wife and it's not against the law.

Cmon you guys can do better.

I just hope he has enough strength to handle both wives because trust me... It won't be funny.

Go and ask children that came out from a polygamous family.

I wish him well

Add to the fact that

First wife is low maintenance because she started with him at level 0

Now the new wife will be high maintenance because she had started with him at level 10. The things he did not have to do for first wife, he will have to do for this one

This happened to an uncle of mine. Man was late 40s/early 50s when he married his side chick.

His kids were almost out of uni, and he was starting again. The kids from his first marriage were all public school. From second marriage Atlantic Hall all the way. The man died a few years ago. He was sick and broke.
It did not have to be like that

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nezzjnr: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Stupid people on Nairaland...

What is the problem with having another wife?

Hypocrisy is too much here.

The same people that accept gay people are against polygamy.

Spits!!
You ended up saying rubbish as usual.

When did Nigerians start accepting Gay People?? cheesy cheesy

Una don dey mad for here ooo.

I hope you'll say the same thing if your sister's husband get married to another woman. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:

I still make bold to disagree with you that not all ladies will agree to being Davido's baby mama

The harder you try to pigeonhole all ladies, the more narrow minded you appear

Davido sef better.

She might even dump you to marry Ned Nwoko.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Walehamzat: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:
And this guy wanted to be Nigeria's president? grin

please think before u comment
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by MoneyTrees(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:
All the curses you people have bn heaping on buhari till date his family is living just fine. Infact some of you that wished him death are already carcass. Curse has no such effects so you bitter women should keep ur time productive. God haven't judged you for all the fornication and abortions you do almost yearly yet a man that married a new wife is whom God will punish. Mad people, this is Africa and our culture permits polygamy. If Yul's wife doesn't want to remain in the marraige let her pack and go. See all the women condemning Yul, 90% percent of the married ones are paternity fraudsters yet they have an opinion. This is simply the best way to reward all rebellious women out there. Congratulations Yul, they can never tame a lion with their manipulations and victims card. Na man you be.

Modified : All the deputy Jesus mentioning my handle and crying please go find yourselves a mop stick. I have no Bleep, apology nor consolation to offer you pipo. Go to sudan and help wet their lands with ur tears, I heard it's bn a very long time it rained over there.

Its difficult trying to calculate your sanity index:
I'm not impressed that we still have people with your mentality
The male egoistic, selfish & dominant trait is too bad
Smoke Loud & shed it off

Remember it's wrong in to eat your cake and wanna have it

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lordbinsmar: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lashist:

[s][/s]See your failed life...you turn normal life challenge to tribal attacks...shame suppose dey hold you...get sense you say you no fit get...na to dey do tribal attacks daily be your purpose in life[s][/s]

grin

E pain am flat head somebody grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Foodqueen(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
The useless baby mama put him up to this.

She started playing all those u don't love your son enough card.

You are ashame of showing me to the world. I will take your son away and u will never get to see him again bla, bla ....

May, should relax, time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Topzee109: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Spain007:

Not to compare to ur oba with 18 wives..
So oba with 18 wives is a failed marriage

Some Nairaland won't cease to amaze me
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Okobola146: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Seed of discord planted, now let it germinate for the royal rumble to begin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Your tears Is very delicious, I am never raising a bastard like you cos I already have the DNA test result of my kids. Cry some more maybe it will help you sleep well.
EndRape2:
Idiot , it us men like you that train bastard, since you see heart break as nothing, go and write it down, your wife will cheat on you, and see nothing wrong in it.

Fool

quote author=AyomideOG01 post=112325106]All the curses you people have bn heaping on buhari till date his family is living just fine. Infact some of you that wished him death are already carcass. Curse has no such effects so you bitter women should keep ur time productive. God haven't judged you for all the fornication and abortions you do almost yearly yet a man that married a new wife is whom God will punish. Mad people, this is Africa and our culture permits polygamy. If Yul's wife doesn't want to remain in the marraige let her pack and go. See all the women condemning Yul, 90% percent of the married ones are paternity fraudsters yet they have an opinion. This is simply the best way to reward all rebellious women out there. Congratulations Yul, they can never tame a lion with their manipulations and victims card. Na man you be.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nezzjnr: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Add to the fact that

First wife is low maintenance because she started with him at level 0

Now the new wife will be high maintenance because she had started with him at level 10. The things he did not have to do for first wife, he will have to do for this one

This happened to an uncle of mine. Man was late 40s/early 50s when he married his side chick.

His kids were almost out of uni, and he was starting again. The kids from his first marriage were all public school. From second marriage Atlantic Hall all the way. The man died a few years ago. He was sick and broke.
It did not have to be like that
Thank you.... Instead of him to add to his Portfolios... He'll be channelling all the resources to the 2nd wife and the kid.

Overthinking sets in

He has to get extra work to cater for additional 2 people.

No time to rest.

Same people congratulating him now won't be there when he needs their support.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by MtDave55: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul is an Africa man and we Africans are polygamous by nature.
Taking a second wife is not bad but as a responsible man he ought not to do that in secret.
No doubt he may have his reasons but all things being equal the first wife isn't supposed to learn of it in this manner.

Anyway congratulations to Yul and Judith the innocent cute boy deserve the best ooh, after all he no send anybody
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by JovialJune(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toks2008:

It is in their Gene to share bro. You see many of these married ladies threatening when they hear the word Polygamy, were side chics to married men before they got married and many have indulged in 3some hook ups.

Sharing is in their gene

Are you okay? Every woman is not like your mother, know this and know peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
gambia:
Okay, Its none of my business.
Best of dem best..

My shitz is mine..

The rest shitz should keep stinking
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Orpe7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

Yet he impregnated her 4 times
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by WoundedLamb: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
ihedioramma:
How many wife his father get ?

If he's getting married to her after she has gotten pregnant, there's probability the pregnancy played a role in the decision. I said it's likely he had a fling with this lady which resulted in the pregnancy and he's getting married to her on the grounds that the culture supports that (as can be evidenced by the fact that his own father had more than one wife) knowing fully well that this will automatically take the attention away from the fact that he was cheating on the lady all this while. That his father has a hundred wives doesn't automatically imply that has always been his plan.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Its difficult trying to calculate your sanity index:
I'm not impressed that we still have people with your mentality
The male egoistic, selfish & dominant trait is too bad
Smoke Loud & shed it off

Remember it's wrong in to eat your cake and wanna have it

Shey you get mop stick abi? You need it beside you to avoid slip and fall hazard from your tears... Sanity index calculator that doesn't know Is a sign of insanity to judge people you don't know and actions that has nothing to do with you nor harm you in any way. Mad people. Nigeria is boiling because a man took a second wife meanwhile we have pressing concern that needs ur wise counsel but of course we have a foolish majority that wakes up every morning to chase shadows....getat abeg
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Amazinggrace71: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:
And this guy wanted to be Nigeria's president? grin
We for just wake up one morning see say im don sell us to Russia grin. The guy just pulled the ruddest shock on Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Petshopng: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
I initially thought that this was just a joke
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Farfalla(f): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
So painful when you trust someone and they betray your trust.

May take heart that his how he wants it.

Yul congregation on the birth of your son.

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Amazinggrace71: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.
Really?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by elonmuskbaby: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:
All the curses you people have bn heaping on buhari till date his family is living just fine. Infact some of you that wished him death are already carcass. Curse has no such effects so you bitter women should keep ur time productive. God haven't judged you for all the fornication and abortions you do almost yearly yet a man that married a new wife is whom God will punish. Mad people, this is Africa and our culture permits polygamy. If Yul's wife doesn't want to remain in the marraige let her pack and go. See all the women condemning Yul, 90% percent of the married ones are paternity fraudsters yet they have an opinion. This is simply the best way to reward all rebellious women out there. Congratulations Yul, they can never tame a lion with their manipulations and victims card. Na man you be.

Modified : All the deputy Jesus mentioning my handle and crying please go find yourselves a mop stick. I have no Bleep, apology nor consolation to offer you pipo. Go to sudan and help wet their lands with ur tears, I heard it's bn a very long time it rained over there.
see pained yoyo bitters wailing profusely

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
That was unfair though...He used her and dumped her when it was time.

If he wasn't forced, maybe this would av been his time to marry.

Lessons to ladies..If his parents forced him, he isn't yours..

If her parents forced her to accept you, she isn't yours.

Nobody forces things of the heart..Allow it happen naturally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GloriousGbola: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Farfalla:

But that is what happening na. Nigerians are congregating on SM over the birth of yuls son, no be so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by elonmuskbaby: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Shey you get mop stick abi? You need it beside you to avoid slip and fall hazard from your tears... Sanity index calculator that doesn't know Is a sign of insanity to judge people you don't know and actions that has nothing to do with you nor harm you in any way. Mad people. Nigeria is boiling because a man took a second wife meanwhile we have pressing concern that needs ur wise counsel but of course we have a foolish majority that wakes up every morning to chase shadows....getat abeg
lmaoooo them don break this one heart Taya grin

He Don eat breakfast Taya the thing Don dey mess with him head cheesy

The painment is too obvious grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
Can we still find men with dignity?
I am not buying into Yul's crap,he was unfaithful and got a side chick pregnant, in order to avoid scandals, he turned it that he just got married to another lady, he was just fast on this, but Truth will prevail.

If e pain you . Go and flog Yul nah..

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww...
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Marcus2:
It's not fair what Yul did embarassed

Go and flog him now.. what are you waiting.. Awon SIMP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.