Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion (4496 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Dreadlock69(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
I once dated a lady way older than me , beautiful fair in complexion and kind but have a whoring habit that for sure " she ain't just for the street these hoes for the earth" .
when we were still dating or at present dating according to her cause I'm not,
"You can't call me petty, me, I share my bitches with the guys"
I don't fancy a relationship with her , she always ask me this question how do my tummy look anytime she's naked around me or got her panties bigger , for me she looks cool with the stomach but you can really tell she birthed , but I didn't even care about the tummy anyway cause she made me noticed it a little through her insecurity, say more like a stretch mark on the butt with waistbead on cause she wears it to
Not the real gist though came back to my hood Lagos , so my younger brother reason one banny for me like that we come dey vibe but bae nah better diamond digger and me no get diamond, nah gold I get in satisfied qauntity , my third brother been know the girl and her scores for area him yarn me everything about am which my second younger brother know no and all wetin my third been talk nah all facts and I dey see am clearly .
"I Told * To Leave That B!tch Alone she post on only fan" the been dey into runs based on my first instinct meeting her and she dun abort and all of her friends she been stand for my front me notice m say something dey odd bout her stomach nah him make ask my third bruh about am , she come dey form churchy for me nah but me know say she bad based on convo we dey talk cause me dey talk dirty to know how bad she be anyway how unah dey take know when person dun get Belle or abortion before
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Urheadmaster(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
When she lactate

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by blinking001(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Extremely dark/downward pointed nipples.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by HopeVictor(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
OP this your post and write up fit reduce person IQ

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Shalommy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chaiii... Op, why you spell person pikin bad like that? Just because she gum body with you?.. Chaiii.. I pity babes wey dey run small boys package.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by annisy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pay more attention to your written English and forget about a woman's past!! It will definitely help you

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Dreadlock69(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
annisy:
Pay more attention to your written English and forget about a woman's past!! It will definitely help you

Yeah sure but it's happening presently I should forget her and her friends did abortion and she's with me at presently sister?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Pierocash(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
One irresponsible dude asking irresponsible question.

Your mates are asking questions like " how do I expand my supermarket to world standard", or " how much does it cost to complete an 8 bedroom duplex in Lekki" etc, you are here asking senseless questions.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Truvelisback(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I once dated a lady way older than me , beautiful fair in complexion and kind but have a whoring habit that for sure " she ain't just for the street these hoes for the earth" .
I don't fancy a relationship with her , she always ask me this question how do my tummy look anytime she's naked around me or got her panties bigger , for me she looks cool with the stomach but you can really tell she birthed , but I didn't even care about the tummy anyway cause she made me noticed it a little through her insecurity, say more like a stretch mark on the butt with waistbead on cause she wears it to
Not the real gist though came back to my hood Lagos , so my younger brother reason one banny for me like that we come dey vibe but bae nah better diamond digger and me no get diamond, nah gold I get in satisfied qauntity , my third brother been know the girl and her scores for area him yarn me everything about am which my second younger brother know no and all wetin my third been talk nah all facts and I dey see am clearly .
"I Told * To Leave That B!tch Alone she post on only fan" the been dey into runs based on my first instinct meeting her and she dun abort and all of her friends she been stand for my front me notice m say something dey odd bout her stomach nah him make ask my third bruh about am , she come dey form churchy for me nah but me know say she bad based on convo we dey talk cause me dey talk dirty to know how bad she be anyway how unah dey take know when person dun get Belle or abortion before

U don't have to cook up stories just to mock Ladies. It doesn't make sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by realestate99: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
This post is just like the further maths I was running from in my secondary school days.

19 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Dreadlock69(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don't have cook up stories just to mock Ladies. It doesn't make sense.

Ain't mocking swears happening live in front of me and past experience
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Prettygirl200(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Blood of Jesus!!! See headache, please delete this post. I couldn't grab anything

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by annisy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Most ladies know what they want from the get go! I encourage men to do same when you meet a lady ask yourself if you can settle for this person long term or not. Forget about the ladies past if you can't settle with her long term move on if you want to enjoy the present do that with your eyes wide open!!!! If we choose to be 100% open with you guys as regards to our past majority of you will remain single forever
Dreadlock69:

Yeah sure but it's happening presently I should forget her and her friends did abortion and she's with me at presently sister?

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Dreadlock69(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pierocash:
One irresponsible dude asking irresponsible question.

Your mates are asking questions like " how do I expand my supermarket to world standard", or " how much does it cost to complete an 8 bedroom duplex in Lekki" etc, you are here asking senseless questions.

Lost 5 of my mates undergraduate this year who are maybe better or better than me been taken in hearse so calm down alaye
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Dreadlock69(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
annisy:
Most ladies know what they want from the get go! I encourage men to do same when you meet a lady ask yourself if you can settle for this person long term or not. Forget about the ladies past if you can't settle with her long term move on if you want to enjoy the present do that with your eyes wide open!!!! If we choose to be 100% open with you guys as regards to our past majority of you will remain single forever

Your right in your last sentence , I'm having the same problem now there's this lady I'm dating at present I really like her so much to be sincerely but my homie told me he did a quickie with her guess what my emotions for her deleted asap and she I'll be looking at me innocently I'm not bothered bout losing but I know I will chop and clean mouth when I'm tired too can't help it ,if it was with another nigga maybe far away won't be bothered but it with my homie my couz and have this gentle and innocent face always on me like I'm her protector anyway she dey abuse my cousin like she no get respect I change am for am once I know no how relationship start
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Dreadlock69(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Blood of Jesus!!! See headache, please delete this post. I couldn't grab anything

Abeg go listen to trap me self sometimes no dey get wetin lil baby dey talk
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Reggaemich(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
annisy:
At the bolded

u are advicing ladies not to share their past with their boyfriends

What if the boyfriends finds or hears about her terrible PAST from a third party

What do u now think will happen to that relationship, if he finds out

Is better she shares her past with him
(to avoid wasting her time and investment in the relationship)

If the truth is eventually revealed by a thirdparty other than HER, he might dump her

if he truely loves her,

He would forget about her past and build a future with her
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Nyascobar1414: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
annisy:

Are guys scared of being single?

Naija girls bn feeling special..
Lmaooo
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Nyascobar1414: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stretch marks on the tummy... Navel deep rooted inside the belly....

This I have seen!
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Nonexisting: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Flabby stomach, stretch mark in the stomach area, breasts get bigger and loose gravity forcing the nipples to point downwards, she becomes a little more plump and more beautiful than she used to be. These are just physical attributes. Her emotions towards children is the real red flag especially for an abortionist child murderer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
annisy:

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by FalseProphet1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Protruding and shapeless stomach and extremely large breasts.

When you meet a girl with large breasts or shapeless stomach, ask her to show you her old pics like 3 to 5 years ago, if her breasts and stomach were normal in those pics, then chances are that she has either given birth or committed abortion(s)

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Vinnie2000(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Protruding and shapeless stomach and extremely large breasts.

When you meet a girl with large breasts or shapeless stomach, ask her to show you her old pics like 3 to 5 years ago, if her breasts and stomach were normal in those pics, then chances are that she has either given birth or committed abortion(s)

This I have seen.

Kai, you just described one of my Babes. embarassed sad
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Vinnie2000(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Flabby stomach, stretch mark in the stomach area, breasts get bigger and loose gravity forcing the nipples to point downwards, she becomes a little more plump and more beautiful than she used to be. These are just physical attributes. Her emotions towards children is the real red flag especially for an abortionist child murderer.

Ur last statement. Do such Girls hate children?
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
HopeVictor:
I swear like…. It’s just too complicated
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by FalseProphet1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Sorry bro...she's either someone's baby mama or has committed abortion. That's the raw truth.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Candidlady: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

One of your babes? undecided

How many babes do you have Mr yul edochie

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Sorry bro...she's either someone's baby mama or has committed abortion. That's the raw truth.

This I have seen.

She started frolicking with a Yahoo boy and i noticed her tummy was getting bigger..

I asked her y , she said she normally eats late. But i suspected Excess Gbolacious intake and subsequent abortion.
U just confirmed it with ur analysis. sad
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... Op, why you spell person pikin bad like that? Just because she gum body with you?.. Chaiii.. I pity babes wey dey run small boys package.

You're not looking bad.
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Vinnie2000(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Candidlady:

One of your babes? undecided

How babes do you have Mr yul edochie

Only 3 Babes! sad

But Why do u ladies want to control the lives of Guys/men?
Na u get our Preeks and Money sad cheesy

U laff @us when we are Broke and when we start making Cash, u say we cant enjoy Extra, sweet Pussies? No be Winch be dis? smiley
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by davillian(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
When you suck the breast.
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by potbelly(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
i swear... i was like what the fùck did i just read... couldn't understand shit...

HopeVictor:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? / My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN / My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.