Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion (4509 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Nyascobar1414: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
3kay945:

You're not looking bad.
abi na STD's dey worry you..
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by stamapro(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
I see comments above me, how una take understand wetin op write? Una dey try Sha! When e no b, G maths exams. Op abeg shift focus, from wetin you write up there, focus attention on your past, wetin make you dey write English like Spanish.
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by blowjohn(m): 1:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Ur English fit cause miscarriage

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by czarr(m): 1:12am On Apr 28, 2022
stamapro:
I see comments above me, how una take understand wetin op write? Una dey try Sha! When e no b, G maths exams. Op abeg shift focus, from wetin you write up there, focus attention on your past, wetin make you dey write English like Spanish.
The topic is the main question forget his terrible writing.
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Contekbbc: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

HopeVictor:
OP this your post and write up fit reduce person IQ
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Danisaint112(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Instead of you to focus reading books to increase your English language and focus on making passive income from multiple sources you are here talking about a white you date and how to identify her kind.

Little wonder most of we men blame the devil but still go on to meet the devil for spiritual help a.k.a rituals to become rich. Ridiculous and pathetic.

Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by 3kay945(m): 4:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

abi na STD's dey worry you..

Has she given you already?!
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by phemmyfour: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I once dated a lady way older than me , beautiful fair in complexion and kind but have a whoring habit that for sure " she ain't just for the street these hoes for the earth" .
when we were still dating or at present dating according to her cause I'm not,
"You can't call me petty, me, I share my bitches with the guys"
I don't fancy a relationship with her , she always ask me this question how do my tummy look anytime she's naked around me or got her panties bigger , for me she looks cool with the stomach but you can really tell she birthed , but I didn't even care about the tummy anyway cause she made me noticed it a little through her insecurity, say more like a stretch mark on the butt with waistbead on cause she wears it to
Not the real gist though came back to my hood Lagos , so my younger brother reason one banny for me like that we come dey vibe but bae nah better diamond digger and me no get diamond, nah gold I get in satisfied qauntity , my third brother been know the girl and her scores for area him yarn me everything about am which my second younger brother know no and all wetin my third been talk nah all facts and I dey see am clearly .
"I Told * To Leave That B!tch Alone she post on only fan" the been dey into runs based on my first instinct meeting her and she dun abort and all of her friends she been stand for my front me notice m say something dey odd bout her stomach nah him make ask my third bruh about am , she come dey form churchy for me nah but me know say she bad based on convo we dey talk cause me dey talk dirty to know how bad she be anyway how unah dey take know when person dun get Belle or abortion before

Check the breast, does she lactate
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by phemmyfour: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... Op, why you spell person pikin bad like that? Just because she gum body with you?.. Chaiii.. I pity babes wey dey run small boys package.
If only you know what your guy is telling others about you
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2022
School no be scam o
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by Nyascobar1414: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
3kay945:

Has she given you already?!
Real niigas ain't do shii with bones..
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by OscarJaden(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ya'll niggas should learn how to punctuate your writings
It gives me headache sometimes when reading it
Re: Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion by MIRACULOUS123(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
HopeVictor:
OP this your post and write up fit reduce person IQ

I no read ham finish
On top wetin self
Brain wey no rest since,say make I come nairaland and relax but met another wahala instead

He no force me read Sha,I be wan learn angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead / What Is Your Best Sex Position??? / PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.