Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39811 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
emi o kin se olounloyo o, olounnijesa ni Sir

Oga o, ta lo ko yin ni e de yooba?
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

You just find it difficult to admit, you men are useless without women, either wife, baby mama, girlfriend, hookup, anything to have a woman!
You just don't get it.

We do the picking and selection. Can the plant tell the Gardner he is useless and can't do without its produce?

It gets cut down and another planted in its place. grin

With millenia of evidence backing this up.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

It only becomes a cesspit when it accommodates different assortments of sperms.

Maybe we struggling with these definitions in the light of our own personal tragedy.

Perhaps you've been quite generous in acceptance of these liquified intruders.

Eh? grin

I maintain my point, only sewage goes through cesspits.

You shot your argument in the foot.

Admit that.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Gbenu soun, this one is feeling like mister right, only God knows if you accept that you're wrong in an argument with your wife at home, yeye.

I don't argue with my wife. Thanks. wink
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
I can't understand his point sha. Acting like he knows Yul better than himself. Several guys including the siblings say the wife is not the issue but the only upsetting part of the tale is that Yul wasn't so broke. Walahhi, still trying to understand Most Nig men.

JONNYSPUTE:
.... You don't know what you are saying bro.
Yul's father Pete was a civil servant and a presenter in radio Nigeria.

When he featured in things fall apart then,he acted so well that when he retired he joined nollywood so he wasn't rich.

It took him,Pete more than 10 yrs to complete his personal house in Enugu so tell me how such a person will be tagged rich then?

Yul him self after writing his waec then in 1998 from New heaven boys secondary school got admission,graduated and while waiting to serve got his girlfriend pregnant.

It was the dad that stood for him and was taking care of him and the wife .

And it was at that time that Pete introduced him and the other of his son into acting and luck smiled on Yul.

Believe him when he says he had nothing.
This na guy weh I know too well. Grew up together in the same vicinity,move around and belong to the same group chat of our old boys though he left the forum now.
So you won't tell me about the family.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=McDuncan post=112383028][/quote]

What empty conceit!

Everyone makes choices, everyone picks partners.

Continue making analogies while trying to patch your ego.

This is my observation, you males have placed your pride in the wrong things for centuries, now that the carpet is being pulled from under your feet, it's either you adjust and seek true wisdom, or you become redpillers, which is simply malformation of the evolution process.

Not my problem.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin
JONNYSPUTE:
...... Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=McDuncan post=112383028][/quote]

See?

You just confirmed my point.

There is a forever vacant spot for a woman in man's life.

A vacuum, you must fill, else you'll be restless.

If you like, change women everyday, but you are unfulfilled without a woman.

Go ahead and argue with your nose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cosigned 100percent. He sounds like a Pharisee, so bent on proving the law. To show a heartbroken wife any mercy, she must have lived with a version of poverty that is befitting of his empathy.

pocohantas:

What exactly are you talking about? Is Pete Edochie rich?? No be yesterday Kanayo build house? Tony Umez is still living in a rented property till date. Didn’t some other old actors die of sicknesses?

There was no money in acting (and entertainment) of the old! They were at best comfortable like an average family.

Fame isn’t equal to wealth!

Now you guys are twisting in all angles to refute the grass to grace story. Do you know his father more than him? Same Yul that celebrated Pete on father’s day saying he didn’t have more than 5 pair of trousers while they were growing up. Abeg rest!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
cococandy:
If a married couple are not in a relationship then I wonder what counts as one.

I suggest you try harder at logic . Right now it’s giving illogical

We seem to have lost the context midway. If your "relationship" meant a couple in marriage, then it says a lot. Using a term more formal and recognized would have helped.

But in your context, a married woman smiling at another man is shown the way out.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

I maintain my point, only sewage goes through cesspits.

You shot your argument in the foot.

Admit that.

Only within the confines of your cognitive circumference.

I wonder what's as straight forward as my submission. Only that they directly interfered with your reality.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

Only within the confines of your cognitive circumference.

I wonder what's as straight forward as my submission. Only that they directly interfered with your reality.

See this guy o, my reality right now is moin moin, jollof rice and beef.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Continue arguing with your ears when you're done with your nose.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

See?

You just confirmed my point.

There is a forever vacant spot for a woman in man's life.

A vacuum, you must fill, else you'll be restless.

If you like, change women everyday, but you are unfulfilled without a woman.

Go ahead and argue with your nose.

The changing actually stops when the right one is found. Humble, wise, loyal and yielding femininely to the endearing masculinity of her man. Until that special one is found, the rest of you constitute the tried/used and put aside for being unfit for perpetual cohabitation.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

See this guy o, my reality right now is moin moin, jollof rice and beef.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Continue arguing with your ears when you're done with your nose.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Yeah! Moi moi jollof rice and beef.

That was the bait on your first date. And it all ended between rumpled sheets and heavy breath.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

The changing actually stops when the right one is found. Humble, wise, loyal and yielding femininely to the endearing masculinity of her man. Until that special one is found, the rest of you constitute the tried/used and put aside for being unfit for perpetual cohabitation.

What you don't understand is that:

You can not find THE ONE.

only one that looks like it.

Why am I telling you sef? Something you should learn from elders if you actually have wise ones around you.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

What you don't understand is that:

You can not find THE ONE.

only one that looks like it.

Why am I telling you sef? Something you should learn from elders if you actually have wise ones around you.

Not all women are like you and the feminist patrons that run amok around this forum.

The ONES are everywhere. Some were born that way others were conditioned that way by the hard realities around their circumstances when they finally realised that it is a man's world.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

Not all women are like you and the feminist patrons that run amok around this forum.

The ONES are everywhere. Some were born that way others were conditioned that way by the hard realities around their circumstances when they finally realised that it is a man's world.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

"The Earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof, the world and THEY that dwelleth therein"

Continue running in circles after the wind.

You will learn either early or late.

Life na your mate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

Yeah! Moi moi jollof rice and beef.

That was the bait on your first date. And it all ended between rumpled sheets and heavy breath.

Bait?

How can the food I made myself become bait?

Salivate, and go to sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Firstbank

Thanks man. I appreciate
grin grin grin grin

See yah life? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

"The Earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof, the world and THEY that dwelleth therein"

Continue running in circles after the wind.

You will learn either early or late.

Life na your mate?

grin grin grin

Oh, Saintmary, thou art like thy sister Martha, for foolishly thou hast sought to please thy LORD in the abundance of thy ignorance.

For the earth was given to man (to whom thou must be subservient) to tender until the return of his LORD.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
bukatyne:

Would an ugly wife have deserved May's fate?

An emphatic yes.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by emmyN(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Moral lesson;

Being a good submissive wife doesn't guarantee anything, men will treat you really bad just to satisfy their selfish interest, take them serious at your own peril.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

I am not and will not be surprised. Those two monikers have always teamed up to slander/defame people they don't like. I already had my suspicions that it is one and the same person
I've always known this long ago, as a matter of fact I'm beginning to link KO with an old member here although I'd be shock if it turns out to be true because he used to be a friend. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
I've always known this long ago, as a matter of fact I'm beginning to link KO with an old member here although I'd be shock if it turns out to be true because he used to be a friend. cheesy

Pls call out the moniker let everybody say their piece of mind this night and rest, cos it seems like ignoring these idiots gives them more guts to keep saying their constant nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

grin grin grin

Oh, Saintmary, thou art like thy sister Martha, for foolishly thou hast sought to please thy LORD in the abundance of thy ignorance.

For the earth was given to man (to whom thou must be subservient) to tender until the return of his LORD.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Your shallow knowledge is your undoing.

They didn't teach you that the 'man' referred to there is humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
theForth:

An emphatic yes.

If you post your pics now, you fit resemble hammer head of horror, SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Saintmary(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Pls call out the moniker let everybody say their piece of mind this night and rest, cos it seems like ignoring these idiots gives them more guts to keep saying their constant nonsense.

They are perpetually foolish.

Only engage when you have the spare time.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

They are perpetually foolish.

Only engage when you have the spare time.

TGIF, and there is a long weekend ahead of us plus public holidays, so yes there is spare time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) / Before You Marry As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.