Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? (26819 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by ajayiopy: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
robosky02:
In the week of Yul Edochie introducing us to is second wife

I wish to ask the Ladies in the house

Can you accept to be a second why?

What are the advantage or disadvantage in doing it?

And for the guys what's your take in this...

THE MORE WOMAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE,THE MORE THE PROBLEM
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Toktee:
As if you are a right woman. grin

You wait till Jesus comes.
You say that as if it's a bad thing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by walanter(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read some baby's girl comments

Although ain't no niggar of marriage
But if I decide to change my mind later

Then it is going to be only one wife..one wife but many girlfriend outside

The problem of two or more wife nor good for body
I come dey wonder where you mount this days damn nigga
Upper Most respect
Allahuwakba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Shurtman79(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
AbuAeesha:
most of them will say no here.
but we already know the real answer.
God didn't prohibit having more than one wife.
Alot of men guided by the spirit of God in the scriptures had more than 1 wife.
even though there is no compulsion in polygamy,
but you will see pple coming out to preach against polygamy but engage in adultery and fornication,
U CAN'T CHEAT NATURE
if the one that just got married to yul would have said this before now yeye EVERYWHERE
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by mirexxx(f): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lifted07:
You're Pretty!��
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Shurtman79(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
ajayiopy:

stop saying that depends on how you control your family...
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
ajayiopy:
I want so much to say that is a fact. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shurtman79:
stop saying that depends on how you control your family...
Control? And Nigerians continue to wonder why their men end up in an early grave. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Toktee(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You say that as if it's a bad thing. undecided
Yes na... when Jesus comes she will explain to him why she refused to multiply. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by rickleye: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Yes, if the man isn't BROKE with protruding stomach, I go marry.

If I see a white old man with ten wives I will marry sef, one ticket to oyibo country kiss

If You are serious, I might have someone for you !
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Godforbid that I will ever be a second wife to any man. And no man born of a woman will bring in another woman into my house. The day I discover my husband is cheating, from that day he stops touching cux I will not Bleep a dick that is being shared with another woman. Peace!!!!
Is it d rotten and smelling pussy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Greystone: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Godforbid that I will ever be a second wife to any man. And no man born of a woman will bring in another woman into my house. The day I discover my husband is cheating, from that day he stops touching cux I will not Bleep a dick that is being shared with another woman. Peace!!!!

Haba, y u wan hoard preek naw grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Shurtman79(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Control? And Nigerians continue to wonder why their men end up in an early grave. undecided
am telling you the bitter truth, though some men are dump from earth to heaven. But if you stand firm believe
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by ariesbull: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUP
Prettygirl200:
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Toktee:
Yes na... when Jesus comes she will explain to him why she refused to multiply. grin
Jesus Christ never gave you such orders to begin with since your children have absolutely nothing to do with the Kingdom of God. undecided

And God who gave those rules obviously didn't mean that you or everyone must breed, this since the same God created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life, and allowed others to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. undecided

So your choice to decide that God's law, "Be fruitful and multiply" means God wants you to have children is born of your delusions and nothing more. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Then you leave his house quietly... because another punanny has arrived. Isn't that simple?
So you are boldly holding onto punanny because that's exactly what you can offer...
That's ridiculous...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shurtman79:
am telling you the bitter truth, though some men are dump from earth to heaven. But if you stand firm believe
Again, stop confusing your delusions with truth. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by thunderbabs: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I love the drama in Polygamy. If A dey fumble or misbehave, u go just move to B until A head correct. It would bring competition btw the 2 wives on who to win ur heart and gain ur attention the most. It would also bring a quick adjustment in the way they behave.

It could also bring a quick end to your life....pray neither of the two has a deadly heart
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by FashionMarket: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
The truth is that many ladies care less, as long as the man has money

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by victorazy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
My father told me son, instead of marrying 2 wives, marry 3 because 2 may unite but one must stand with u.
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Lama70(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shhhh...... don't disturb.
Our girls are still sleeping for now!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Innobee99(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I love the drama in Polygamy. If A dey fumble or misbehave, u go just move to B until A head correct. It would bring competition btw the 2 wives on who to win ur heart and gain ur attention the most. It would also bring a quick adjustment in the way they behave.
It can also lead to early grave.

No jump the negative part too

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by blaise26abj(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:

What if the day their heads turn together comes and refuses to return to normal ? You go run go marry a 3rd ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Bbbw: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by OluwabukolamiA(f): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
If the husband is Yul Edochie, I will. Without a second thought.
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Animegirl:

Agreed kiss
Lol baby girl u dey see the way una broke and frustrated lazy ass redpillers dey jump untop of my comment up and down? Lol I don laff Taya ooo I didn't know they will be so pained. Kiaaaa I too like myself. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Gkay1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Den create the dick for only u. ( Selfishness )
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Tiana06(f): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by NaijaCars4sale: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
The reality is that many Ladies wouldn't mind
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gkay1:

Den create the dick for only u. ( Selfishness )
But dem create the vaginas all for you abi? See foolishness! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by Heavance(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have you considered the repercussions on your kids?
They inherit enemies from their mom for no reason. And you think you will even die in peace?
It's better you divorce and move fully to another o, than having two trouble at once.
Re: Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? by KaluwisxPRO: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

Na men she marry.

They will all provide for her as they should.

If she wants equality, she must be the provider to have several husbands.

How many broke men do you see marrying several women? If that’s you, goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.