Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (102100 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Blackman7: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:
The End!
After several months i came,back to school,after all the stress and problems,i don't even remember when last I enter lecture hall,i have not seen Benji for some weeks,i did a few Meeting,On a very fateful night,i was so high on drugs and alcohol,i was walking home with my chief and some professionals,when an Aiye guy cross our path,i asked him how far, he did not respond,i kicked him he fell and stand up,i kicked him again,he fell,he stand up and ran to call his Arudas,we went to my Chiefo lodge to relax,i was so looseguarded that very day,some men entered the lodge,what I heard is bang bang,omo,my Chiefo fall and some professional,the gun did not penetrate me,They took me off,inside a bush o,their kpoyaga,my friend there was present,they flog,hit me all kind of things no penetration,i told the kpoi then,that I want to cross-carpet,that he should forgive me,seems an emotional man, he went through my phone contacts and said I should call one of my members,i glanced through,called one of my members and said an OT non of them understand,not saying that here,the gave location where he should meet them,not knowing my group have arranged boys through that simple OT,he came to the location,they arrested him and brought him to the same bush were I was,they don't know they were traced!next thing I heard from outside the bush was Aiye Axeman!!! aiye Axeman,the kpoyaga was surprised,before I knew it,everyone started running o,i saw some boys I made,they came to me and pick me up, after that day,i gave up my Donship,i left school, went to my candle light stayed with with her,she massaged all my wounds, I wrote my final year exams but did not write them all,i bought a white shirt and told my candlelight to sign on it she did, I gave her a kiss and left that location for good,say no to cultism!at the end it's a 4years wasted,nothing come out! Thank you!
I failed my family I failed everyone,the money invested on me was a waste,this is sad!because I never wished for that kind of life!

This story is false. I know you are trying to discourage cultism but this write up is completely made up. How aiyes go cramp you for bush and you are still alive. Na lie. All the same this ur story will help to give an insight into the dangerous life of cultists.

21 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Blackman7: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

He didn't die,he retired from Maph activities,he can't do nothing see he was mutiny out of office!only Aiyes and some few frats kills their head while rebelling,in maphite,so far I can burst blood out of you,automatically you must stepdown

Another lie

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Method147(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
How e be, akenwa

Bam, men hail men.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LieDetector(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:
Lie dictator,Have you ever been depressed before?
Yea. Na Nigeria we dey. Definitely if you're not in the top echelon of things, there's a tendency depression might sneak in. But then these your experiences are on a whole new level... You might feel depressed if truly you're contrite about your past.. Be strong brother. A good thing you snapped out of that life
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:

This story is false. I know you are trying to discourage cultism but this write up is completely made up. How aiyes go cramp you for bush and you are still alive. Na lie. All the same this ur story will help to give an insight into the dangerous life of cultists.
I swear,that was a miracle,bring bible I fit swear on top,i want to mention name,but let me keep it to my self,the video even circulate campus,but all the best sha,i thank God for my life!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Method147:

Bam, men hail men.
Method,no be you cross carpet from Burkina Faso to aiyes,that year,i heard of it in my finals!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

I swear,that was a miracle,bring bible I fit swear on top,i want to mention name,but let me keep it to my self,the video even circulate campus,but all the best sha,i thank God for my life!
(LORI IRO) Op ask a yoruba man to tell u the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
001spice:
(LORI IRO) Op ask a yoruba man to tell u the meaning.
Yes,its a lie,are you happy now,wish you know me face to face,if you are a journalist please go to anti cult in Ansu,and ask about a maphite boy who escape death from aiyes,even the video,Thanks!

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:
LoL Mesef don laff die . The story sweet an. Ayes cramp you but you go scot free…? He never jam ayes for HIT before..make he ask baggers or eiye dem go explain better . He nor go even dey alive to write all this cult BS. Nor use MEN shine oo . Brutal Products !!

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:
The End!
After several months i came,back to school,after all the stress and problems,i don't even remember when last I enter lecture hall,i have not seen Benji for some weeks,i did a few Meeting,On a very fateful night,i was so high on drugs and alcohol,i was walking home with my chief and some professionals,when an Aiye guy cross our path,i asked him how far, he did not respond,i kicked him he fell and stand up,i kicked him again,he fell,he stand up and ran to call his Arudas,we went to my Chiefo lodge to relax,i was so looseguarded that very day,some men entered the lodge,what I heard is bang bang,omo,my Chiefo fall and some professional,the gun did not penetrate me,They took me off,inside a bush o,their kpoyaga,my friend there was present,they flog,hit me all kind of things no penetration,i told the kpoi then,that I want to cross-carpet,that he should forgive me,seems an emotional man, he went through my phone contacts and said I should call one of my members,i glanced through,called one of my members and said an OT non of them understand,not saying that here,the gave location where he should meet them,not knowing my group have arranged boys through that simple OT,he came to the location,they arrested him and brought him to the same bush were I was,they don't know they were traced!next thing I heard from outside the bush was Aiye Axeman!!! aiye Axeman,the kpoyaga was surprised,before I knew it,everyone started running o,i saw some boys I made,they came to me and pick me up, after that day,i gave up my Donship,i left school, went to my candle light stayed with with her,she massaged all my wounds, I wrote my final year exams but did not write them all,i bought a white shirt and told my candlelight to sign on it she did, I gave her a kiss and left that location for good,say no to cultism!at the end it's a 4years wasted,nothing come out! Thank you!
I failed my family I failed everyone,the money invested on me was a waste,this is sad!because I never wished for that kind of life!
Lol.. super hero. Ayes gbe u nter bush with all the many blood for ur hands dem nor see wetin take kpuff u? U come still open mouth say u want cross carpet? Nobody kpuff u? Dem give u privilege to make call to ur people and nobody hear codes when u relate even if dem nor fit code am? This man e clear say u dey lie for Africa sha. Abi u nor know say ogume get neutralizer.. I purposely no talk when those men dey try cast u from the beginning based on benefit of a doubt but this ur post cast urself. This op u be fake abeg grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingthreat:
We need someone in Anambra then to confirm that Maphites dropped 15 TwoTwo members in one sitting. That is quite unbelievable though it can be true too.
Reason why saynotocultism's thread is still relevant till now is that as he was dropping stories, men were confirming it.
Maphite believe in secrecy,they won't confirm anything,they believe I am exposing too much,and about the 15 men,thats an assumption and an OT for the men who understands, 1 na number 5 Na number too!!most rugged men understand this,thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:

Nor mind the guy.. na Steven Seagal him be na. So inside all the men nobody fit neutralize him nonsense muyen na grin

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. super hero. Ayes gbe u nter bush with all the many blood for ur hands dem nor see wetin take kpuff u? U come still open mouth say u want cross carpet? Nobody kpuff u? Dem give u privilege to make call to ur people and nobody hear codes when u relate even if dem nor fit code am? This man e clear say u dey lie for Africa sha. Abi u nor know say ogume get neutralizer.. I purposely no talk when those men dey try cast u from the beginning based on benefit of a doubt but this ur post cast urself. This op u be fake abeg grin grin grin
Hehe,Ask Latino why he no kill me then,Aiyes kpoi that year,he was even rebelled after what happened,Bros,i fit swear if what I wrote here did not happen,make I no see better for life!

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by omobolarinwa1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

Nor mind the guy.. na Steven Seagal him be na. So inside all the men nobody fit neutralize him nonsense muyen na grin
muyen do fk.sometime thou..

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

Maphite believe in secrecy,they won't confirm anything,they believe I am exposing too much,and about the 15 men,thats an assumption and an OT for the men who understands, 1 na number 5 Na number too!!most rugged men understand this,thanks
Keep quiet u to lie.. u dey reason with civilians u come dey use maph Ot? Are u trying to caution others or send messages to ur people You no even sabi lie sef

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by pyro10(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Only if you know....you wasted your 4yrs in temple , only if you know who..anyway keep lying bout NBM
YahooG:

Well,dont believe,experience is the best teacher,i don't pray you experience my life in campus!Make sure you show your brothers this thread and your son too,if any of my future boys dies in a cult related issue,i won't bury him!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

Yes,its a lie,are you happy now,wish you know me face to face,if you are a journalist please go to anti cult in Ansu,and ask about a maphite boy who escape death from aiyes,even the video,Thanks!
wow interesting(if i know u): now am scare. So aiye's dey video u wen all that was happen

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:

Another lie

1Nne … the guy nah big liar and u can sense nah very small boy with low IQ… him say their people burst the camp , way dem cramp am .. bastard liar another lie again , Wetin those people dey shout from outside ? Ahahahahahha outside where … oloriburuku… nah me first catch this liar … dem kill ur guy den u way dem dey find tell them say u wan cross carpet then come leave u ahhhhhh … well I’m not surprised maf ant are all liars .. na so una dey deceive those small children finish

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

Keep quiet u to lie.. u dey reason with civilians u come dey use maph Ot? Are u trying to caution others or send messages to ur people You no even sabi lie sef
Now I know you,dont quote me again!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nah we start ULI , from Obodo Okorie to Egbu to Osemoto… nah we be the originator of ULi even when it was Anatech to Asutech … see am u be liar … maphite kill 18 human being for small Uli ahhhh your father left leg idiot …. Infact ogun kill u

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

Now I know you,dont quote me again!
Lol.. no reason anything. I'm not against what ur doing but maggi too much na grin

9 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kwakwa7:

1Nne … the guy nah big liar and u can sense nah very small boy with low IQ… him say their people burst the camp , way dem cramp am .. bastard liar another lie again , Wetin those people dey shout from outside ? Ahahahahahha outside where … oloriburuku… nah me first catch this liar … dem kill ur guy den u way dem dey find tell them say u wan cross carpet then come leave u ahhhhhh … well I’m not surprised maf ant are all liars .. na so una dey deceive those small children finish
This is not a supremacy battle,please say no to cultism,maphite killed my friend,not Aiyes,and if you think this is a lie can you meet me at Awkuzu SARS station,because of you in particular,i will be present,you can even shoot me if you want,say no to cultism

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kwakwa7:
Nah we start ULI , from Obodo Okorie to Egbu to Osemoto… nah we be the originator of ULi even when it was Anatech to Asutech … see am u be liar … maphite kill 18 human being for small Uli ahhhh your father left leg idiot …. Infact ogun kill u
And who told you,i studied science,uli na secondary school na,bros you are still a cultist,i can see that,more killings to your axe,repent!

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by kingthreat(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

Okay that is better. But since the message is for Jus and the entire theme is "Say no to cultism", I wonder why you will use a code langauge for members here. But it is all good. Hope the young minds here will keep rejecting cultism.

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by dobnina(f): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

And who told you,i studied science,uli na secondary school na,bros you are still a cultist,i can see that,more killings to your axe, repent!
You didn't talk about the day your ring failed you at the club. Remember you were told not to sleep with a lady during her period.
Tell us what happened at the club now.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Method147(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

Method,no be you cross carpet from Burkina Faso to aiyes,that year,i heard of it in my finals!

It's very obvious that you are a depressed man as you said, cos as of 2015 am already done with my service in kwara state, so you see all that you've been ranting here are all lies, bcoz no dedicated man go fit come dey reason this kind fire �. Bastard coloured ju.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
dobnina:

You didn't talk about the day your ring failed you at the club. Remember you were told not to sleep with a lady during her period.
Tell us what happened at the club now.
,pretty,i cut long story Short,i don't want to write again!kisses!thats if you a female o
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Method147:

It's very obvious that you are a depressed man as you said, cos as of 2015 am already done with my service in kwara state, so you see all that you've been ranting here are all lies, bcoz no dedicated man go fit come dey reason this kind fire �. Bastard coloured ju.
Are you the only one with a nickname method?cant you just answer simple yes or no,why is the story paining aiyes sef,i can bring my self out,come and kill me!he even put Im Nafdac number!147 Hehe,repent!

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nemesis0147(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:

i weak cheesy
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackman7:

Bros,i respect your reply,but I can tell with my life,if anything about me escaping from aiyes,is fabricated,anything I am seeking for in this life,should not favour me,Bro,i know it unbelievable,but it happened!

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
YahooG:

Hehe,Ask Latino why he no kill me then,Aiyes kpoi that year,he was even rebelled after what happened,Bros,i fit swear if what I wrote here did not happen,make I no see better for life!
BIG AMEN TO THAT. Van dam and jet li join 2geda na him u be.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.