Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101978 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 7:16am On May 01, 2022
I want to mention it here and again and again and again . If cult group kill someone and you post them or talk about them , that’s when you’ve glorified them . You’re making people see their act , and talk about them . This is why I told Cultistupdate to stop telling us about deaths of people’s children . NBM is a body to promote black consciousness, make you believe yourself as a black man . The Body was born out of too many black racial abuse all over the world . Now definitely some unscrupulous elements found their way in and started misusing the name to their evil gain . Please does this mean all members are killers ?? No , please quote me , not all Nigerian youths are fraudsters. I personally bought form because I knew what I wanted and I’m still in the Movement. Wetin make many of una dey confess and will still confess more nah inferiority complex from your folks back in campus . All of una for NL confirm am say you guys no gree go lectures again . Oga I left school with very good grade . Last 4 years my friend was initiated at the age of 45. He is in Aso Rock , so you mean he did it ignorantly ?? You guys should confess and leave your cult group idiots ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2022
Kwakwa7:
I want to mention it here and again and again and again . If cult group kill someone and you post them or talk about them , that’s when you’ve glorified them . You’re making people see their act , and talk about them . This is why I told Cultistupdate to stop telling us about deaths of people’s children . NBM is a body to promote black consciousness, make you believe yourself as a black man . The Body was born out of too many black racial abuse all over the world . Now definitely some unscrupulous elements found their way in and started misusing the name to their evil gain . Please does this mean all members are killers ?? No , please quote me , not all Nigerian youths are fraudsters. I personally bought form because I knew what I wanted and I’m still in the Movement. Wetin make many of una dey confess and will still confess more nah inferiority complex from your folks back in campus . All of una for NL confirm am say you guys no gree go lectures again . Oga I left school with very good grade . Last 4 years my friend was initiated at the age of 45. He is in Aso Rock , so you mean he did it ignorantly ?? You guys should confess and leave your cult group idiots ..

Person wey receive executive ‘baming’ and person wey enter devil’s passage for bush na the same? Not all members of Sec, nbm, baggers, gca… are killers, but we cannot deny there are killers amongst them who carry out hits.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2022
Useless thread... Uptill now i have some few nbm friends, gentle and hard working, they cant kill me, i cant harm them. We shear thoughts together, i can follow them to anywher, likewise them too towards me. This game of a thing depends on the kind of orientation and the kind of personality u are. OP u are the problem to urself. From ur story, u were toutish, pouring drink on someone relaxing with his babe in bar jus cos u wanted to leave there cos of ayes, which led to hit, u saw another aye and started heading and beating him, which led to ur captivity in ayes temple after they killed ur mand. Op u forgot maph stands for justice, and fight against oppression. Op u forgot maph doesnt tout, and u a don as u claimed u gained thru mutiny is the one touting, A DON oo touting chai. But what u dont know is that maph don don't act like a stupid person , cos a don is just like the celebrity of the house. U are impersonating. And i am opserving, continue.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
Xiaohei:

Person wey receive executive ‘baming’ and person wey enter devil’s passage for bush na the same? Not all members of Sec, nbm, baggers, gca… are killers, but we cannot deny there are killers amongst them who carry out hits.
God go bless you Sir .
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
Oharina:
Useless thread... Uptill now i have some few nbm friends, gentle and hard working, they cant kill me, i cant harm them. We shear thoughts together, i can follow them to anywher, likewise them too towards me. This game of a thing depends on the kind of orientation and the kind of personality u are. OP u are the problem to urself. From ur story, u were toutish, pouring drink on someone relaxing with his babe in bar jus cos u wanted to leave there cos of ayes, which led to hit, u saw another aye and started heading and beating him, which led to ur captivity in ayes temple after they killed ur mand. Op u forgot maph stands for justice, and fight against oppression. Op u forgot maph doesnt tout, and u a don as u claimed u gained thru mutiny is the one touting, A DON oo touting chai. But what u dont know is that maph dont do mutiny, cos a don is just like the celebrity of the house. U are impersonating. And i am opserving, continue.

Bros u too much , happy new month . One love

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2022
Kwakwa7:

Bros u too much , happy new month . One love
Thank u broda mi. Please don't mind the op, a tout is a tout, finish. He is claiming he is creating awareness for people not to join, but ended up promoting vawulence to JUs intending to be violators to masturbate on.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2022
Kwakwa7:

God go bless you Sir .

God bless you, too, brotherly!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2022
Happy new month and happy Sunday,hope you all went to church today,God bless you all,Repent and remember,say no to cultism!

13 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by teejay29(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2022
Oharina:
Lmao... Brother, zinet fm is not in Awka, stop deceiving yourself.
The word MAPHITE is an abreviation of words, can u tell me the full meaning of MAPHITE?
YahooG
if you have been following this thread you would have seen the meaning in the first or second page.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by dobnina(f): 9:58am On May 01, 2022
YahooG:
Happy new month and happy Sunday,hope you all went to church today,God bless you all,Repent and remember,say no to cultism!
Abeg, go away jor
You refuse to complete your story.
You gave us half gist cos you were scared of the guys threatening you.
Na woman mind you get.
You are not a man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by lordchiz(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2022
Kwakwa7:

Idiot for your Information, I am 42+ . I had my PhD in Massachusetts. Boston . I am a Neo Black ,my Uncle at the age of 57 as of last two years . Was the Head of his Zone there in the East . I get three beautiful kids .my Wife is a surgeon . Wetin again nah, what again I go ask from God . Tell me how I take be fool?? A fool is someone who doesn’t believe there is God , and I believe in God . I know my parents , so I’m not a bastard unlike you . How you take pass me I am still a member of Neo Black , and sorry my two sons are all intending Ju’s. Tell me how u take pass me , I live with my family peacefully here in Lagos Island . In my own house . Ah ah ah you see ? I no mind sending you pictures if I have your WhatsApp . I only told the OP to stop sugarcoating his stories .
Who ask you for all this talk?
So when someone say early 40s means what?
You are this and that ...you can't differentiate the statement 'early 40s' from Ur '42+'.....u don even help me justify my statement sef!
Oga.....stop glorifying cultism!
You are this and that doesn't matter!
Are u free in the mind?
Can u confidently go to the east as e dey hot now say u wan cough out Ur Neo black identity?
Make u see if dem no go use u count scores!
Cultism is not a single thing to be proud of sir!
Infact u guys should hide ur face in shame!
Make una use same energy go fight Fulani herdsmen n bandits....make we check something!!!
Na where I pass you tire because as a JU....I dey Waka freely on a freemode in Awka,Nekede,agbor,Upper Sakponba, Benin, Imsu road, Douglas.....name it....without checking my back whether I am being trailed......
I expect only guys of 18-28 to be misbehaving in this forum and not Ur type!
Ur head suppose don know the sanctity of life!
No vex sir shaaaa.....
Just my contribution!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2022
Oharina:
Useless thread... Uptill now i have some few nbm friends, gentle and hard working, they cant kill me, i cant harm them. We shear thoughts together, i can follow them to anywher, likewise them too towards me. This game of a thing depends on the kind of orientation and the kind of personality u are. OP u are the problem to urself. From ur story, u were toutish, pouring drink on someone relaxing with his babe in bar jus cos u wanted to leave there cos of ayes, which led to hit, u saw another aye and started heading and beating him, which led to ur captivity in ayes temple after they killed ur mand. Op u forgot maph stands for justice, and fight against oppression. Op u forgot maph doesnt tout, and u a don as u claimed u gained thru mutiny is the one touting, A DON oo touting chai. But what u dont know is that maph don don't act like a stupid person , cos a don is just like the celebrity of the house. U are impersonating. And i am opserving, continue.

Guy, you word too much! In all sincerity you self confirm say YahooG no be impersonator! E clear like daylight say the guy enter bush, na true yarns he dey yarn! Body dey scratch you ontop the matter cos na GCA op cast. Simple! Abeg free the guy! Ruggedity dey enter some men head especially when them be officers. Op don word, as maph wey you say you be you suppose fit connect the dots. Abeg free the guy! Who get ears make e hear. Tuah, tuah, na 6ft be dat oooo!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2022
YahooG:

Happy new month! You’ve done well. Abeg dey code yourself ooo! Safe!

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2022
dobnina:

Abeg, go away jor
You refuse to complete your story.
You gave us half gist cos you were scared of the guys threatening you.
Na woman mind you get.
You are not a man.
Sorry to dissapoint you pretty,i got works to do,not about the said men,you can ask me some questions,i will be here to give you answers!

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by TA4TA4: 11:35am On May 01, 2022
Sultty:
I'll disagree with op on this if they talk to u in a threatening way like they did it's also forceful initiation. I'll give an instance back then in sch i have this friend he's a body builder hardly will u see him that u won't admire his looks. Fast forward when we were a 300l these guys aye's always call on him to join which at first he turned down the offer, later from simply imploring him to join it turned to threatening, he had no choice than to join in d long run. As soon I found out i just tactically distant myself from him,y? because my mind was closed to anything cult and it was in those days where lasu used to be extra hot in anything cult related activities. They are always looking for new recruits; even buca guys too tried to initiate me in vain, na me use my brain and somehow decline. To date i'll never send someone with questionable xter to sch be it my ward or hood kids because any little or hard convincing fiam them dun submit themselves join

Was it in Ojo or Epe campus?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Enjoykoko: 11:46am On May 01, 2022
That muntula called Kwakwa7 or kerewa or whatever is an idiot who won't initiate his children to any fvvking confra ish. Guy u are not normal and definitely sick in the head at 42 you are already a fool forever.

Oharina or whatever the fvvk ur name is you are a goat waiting for slaughter. Anumal

18 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by dobnina(f): 11:52am On May 01, 2022
YahooG:

Sorry to dissapoint you pretty,i got works to do,not about the said men,you can ask me some questions,i will be here to give you answers!
Tell us about the day the ring failed at the club after you have been warned not to sleep with any lady having her period. That's what I want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2022
dobnina:

Tell us about the day the ring failed at the club after you have been warned not to sleep with any lady having her period. That's what I want to hear.
Ok wink

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 11:59am On May 01, 2022
dobnina:

oya. yahooG.cook up anoda fabu. Am watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 12:14pm On May 01, 2022
dobnina:

Girl 4get it that guy na lie full the story
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by sunnx(f): 12:21pm On May 01, 2022
Finally this trend ended in peace all thanks to contributors and the Poster. Please let us keep away from evil cos it doesn't pay.

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2022
It's was was a very cool evening,i was with my oshere(babe)when I got a call from Benji and mark,told me about a ladies night party,happening at a club,wont disclose names,i told my girl that I have a serious meeting to tend to, you advice me to be careful,that she don't want to here any unfortunate news,i gave her a peck,and told her,sure,you know me now,she giggles and I left,waiting for me at a location was Benji and mark,we drove off in marks Benz!getting to the club we saw bouncers outside,they saw Benji hailed him,and we entered the club,damn!!naked girls everywhere,the speaker and vibes got all my brain vibrated,so many unfamiliar faces taking hard drugs and alcohols,i saw some boys I made,They saw me came to me,pay respect and shake me in a secret way,we all sat down together,Mark ordered for Naco(drinks)theirs is this maphite guy with a mini bag,pablo,he gots lot of Eskay inside his bag,he tied a special notch for me,i drank smoke and took lot of hard drugs,even devils face,its a kind of drug,orange in color and have a devils face with a short tail,omo,i became high and Hot at same time,lots of naked girls everywhere,the DJ was blazing!!I. Went to the toilet to ease my self,ecorted by some of my men,i saw this naked girl in that same toilet,i chat with her in a sexy well,she agreed,i gave her a few leafs(money)and the rest na story!after the sex with her,she left,i decided to pee na,i saw blood stains on my hands and private organs,omo!i was dumbfounded,and angry at same time,i left the toilet in search of the lady but couldn't find her,i later went to Benji and mark,told them I want to leave this location,they agreed and we left!

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2022
001spice:
Girl 4get it that guy na lie full the story
Guy stay away from my mentions,and stop quoting or mentioning my moniker! Please don't say I didn't warn you! Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 12:30pm On May 01, 2022
YahooG:

Guy stay away from my mentions,and stop quoting or mentioning my moniker! Please don't say I didn't warn you! Thanks!
u dey craze for head. Na who this tin dey warn. Ebi like say u never take ur medication today. In fact u r stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
YahooG:

i will gladly give u my location n my number u can trace me to where i dey. U go regret say u post the rubbish u post up here. Baby crap

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2022
And please don't forget to ask any questions,if you got one,i am always online,i will answer you,remember say no to cultism

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2022
Oharina,maphite is all about feeding the poor and helping the motherless(orphans)and don't stand for oppression,yes I know that, but me and you know it's not what they wrote in their motto that they practice,same thing with NBM,fighting for Black freedom and the oppressed!but na them kill black men pass,you guys are acting as if this same so called organization or what cult group,dont bring guns and axe to their barbaric initiation ground,after all the things I saw,the guns the barbaric initiation,i should follow the organization motto,haba!now make una dey talk true,even if you have not killed anyone,me and you na brother by confra,once I drop anyone,your also stained!justifying rubbish cult groups,if maphite is really about what you wrote up there,please advice all your family members to join,thank you,say no to cultism

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Sultty(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2022
TA4TA4:

Was it in Ojo or Epe campus?
at ojo campus our parent campus o
YahooG:
Oharina,maphite is all about feeding the poor and helping the motherless(orphans)and don't stand for oppression,yes I know that, but me and you know it's not what they wrote in their motto that they practice,same thing with NBM,fighting for Black freedom and the oppressed!but na them kill black men pass,you guys are acting as if this same so called organization or what cult group,dont bring guns and axe to their barbaric initiation ground,after all the things I saw,the guns the barbaric initiation,i should follow the organization motto,haba!now make una dey talk true,even if you have not killed anyone,me and you na brother by confra,once I drop anyone,your also stained!justifying rubbish cult groups,if maphite is really about what you wrote up there,please advice all your family members to join,thank you,say no to cultism
op may god bless ur intelligence here, if these cult groups live to what they claim is the reason for their creation why not prepare ur kids to be initiated into them. Even from d 60/70's where prof.wole Soyinka and some oldies of today founded seadogs to date who among the founding fathers put out a post that so so and so of my children has taken up the mantle and is a now a member cool u see now that we are deceiving teenagers who are children of a nobod(ies). That boy i talked about prior to this post, his mother can't afford to pay for a lawyer to defend him in court. I kuku looked away during her trying time, y? Because I also wanted him to learn a lesson in d hard way. Why didn't his fellow cultist friends or even the man in his 40ies use his influence and foot d bills, get a competent lawyer and stop him from going to prison when he was taken to court
His own even better, others weren't so lucky as they were killed out of ignorance

12 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 01, 2022
Kwakwa7:
Nah we start ULI , from Obodo Okorie to Egbu to Osemoto… nah we be the originator of ULi even when it was Anatech to Asutech … see am u be liar … maphite kill 18 human being for small Uli ahhhh your father left leg idiot …. Infact ogun kill u
looking at life now, are you proud of decisions you made back then to belong to these functions that are mostly involved in bloodshed

MOD: He didn't reply my quotes so I take that as a negative response

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by MrBachelor: 4:14pm On May 01, 2022
YahooG:

Yes,its a lie,are you happy now,wish you know me face to ...,Thanks!

You gave your identity away in that post. Poor judgment.

9 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 01, 2022
Kwakwa7:

Idiot for your Information, I am 42+ . I had my PhD in Massachusetts. Boston . I am a Neo Black ,my Uncle at the age of 57 as of last two years . Was the Head of his Zone there in the East . I get three beautiful kids .my Wife is a surgeon . Wetin again nah, what again I go ask from God . Tell me how I take be fool?? A fool is someone who doesn’t believe there is God , and I believe in God . I know my parents , so I’m not a bastard unlike you . How you take pass me I am still a member of Neo Black , and sorry my two sons are all intending Ju’s. Tell me how u take pass me , I live with my family peacefully here in Lagos Island . In my own house . Ah ah ah you see ? I no mind sending you pictures if I have your WhatsApp . I only told the OP to stop sugarcoating his stories .
lucky for you, you made it out alive and I believe if you live in Nigeria...you most definitely would not allow your kids get involved in that Bullshet

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2022
MrBachelor:

You gave your identity away in that post. Poor judgment.
All names in that story are not real,its only some individuals who took part in that story would recognize me!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.