Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101917 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

OMi,i swear mbn will track you,is that not what you wrote, hehe
Omi if i mentioned nbm there ma die. That isn't what i wrote bro, i mean why will i mention nbm to u? So as an x don u are decoding on book for the past 1hr. Nawaoo! Brother mi go rest u hear?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
I go unveil everything even post the Great book for here,see all this small executioners o, hehe

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Omi if i mentioned nbm there ma die. That isn't what i wrote bro, i mean why will i mention nbm to u? So as an x don u are decoding on book for the past 1hr. Nawaoo! Brother mi go rest u hear?
I get work o, Mumu, you no write am well self,decode am again

18 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:
I get work o, Mumu, you no write am well self,decode am again
Bro nor call me mumu, u fit no better pass me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Bro nor call me mumu, u fit no better pass me. Thanks.
You are not a maphite,you just got love for them, hehe,Mumu, repent

41 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

You are not a maphite,you just got love for them, hehe
Thanks, u are the real MAPHITE. I am happy M doesnt tout. me i denounced as an Smc. And during our regim, zinet fm, i held hierarchies of omi phire, omi exec, omi prof, Omi DD. But even though i denounced and no longer involve myself with frat, yet i keep the top notch secrecy known of maphite, to preserve and respect the registered GREEN CIRCUIT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (GCA) AKA MAPHITE has on the Nigerian constitution.
Modified... That is what makes a man.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Eben91: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

I fit even get degree pass u, and incase u want to know, that thread was created for my mum's last born, although he was later admitted into UST to study law. So face your front and don't be a notice me someone.
grin grin grin but the guy enter youoo, that guy no get joy I swear.

30 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by BigYash: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Thanks, u are the real MAPHITE. I am happy M doesnt tout. me i denounced as an Smc. And during our regim, zinet fm, i held hierarchies of omi phire, omi exec, omi prof, Omi DD. But even though i denounced and no longer involve myself with frat, yet i keep the top notch secrecy known of maphite, to preserve the respect the registered GREEN CIRCUIT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (GCN) AKA MAPHITE has on the Nigerian constitution.
Which Nigerian constitution be that bros? Sorry,which section ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by TheWolfen(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Make I carry chair
Nah dem ur people be this. This one don hear advise Run grin

9 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Victerica(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
OP, you no for like rest?

Wetin you gain?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
BigYash:
Which Nigerian constitution be that bros? Sorry,which section ?
Bro let me not lie to u. All registered frats on Nigerian constitution have been banned, cos of the violence some frat groups are into. But M are int charities now, they are not touts nor into violence, reason u don't hear of them like u hear of vikings, eiye, ayes etc

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Thanks, u are the real MAPHITE. I am happy M doesnt tout. me i denounced as an Smc. And during our regim, zinet fm, i held hierarchies of omi phire, omi exec, omi prof, Omi DD. But even though i denounced and no longer involve myself with frat, yet i keep the top notch secrecy known of maphite, to preserve the respect the registered GREEN CIRCUIT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (GCN) AKA MAPHITE has on the Nigerian constitution.
zinet,Fm,Awka,man chill, you don't know my story,maphite in Awka is a safe heaven, hehe
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Bro let me not lie to u. All registered frats on Nigerian constitution have been banned, cos of the violence some frat groups are into. But M are int charities now, they are not touts nor into violence, reason u don't hear of them like u hear of vikings, eiye, ayes etc
Lies go to Benin,iyabonu FM,you go confirm

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lmao... Brother, zinet fm is not in Awka, stop deceiving yourself.
The word MAPHITE is an abreviation of words, can u tell me the full meaning of MAPHITE?
YahooG

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by BigYash: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Wonderful... I wish they will all focus on making their lives better.. Not d killings that guy update on crime section everyday. It hurts seeing youth wasting their lives over nothing.. Thanks for that clarification anyways,cux ur reply shows your maturity. Cux if na some idiot I ask like that,next thing go be to insult their papa..

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Enjoykoko: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Your head no correct. Which kind fvvking notch secrecy. See this idiat. When they kill u na for open we go see ur body. Fvvking idiot.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Enjoykoko: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:
The word MAPHITE is an abreviation of words, can u tell me the full meaning of MAPHITE?
YahooG
Na ur papa be the owner of Maphite ? Maphite na something to dey proud of. I am sure u are still a cultist and very soon something fit happen to u if u no get Sense run

36 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by TheWolfen(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fight everywhere cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:
YahooG
Ode,maximum academic performance,highly trained,intellectual executioners,repents,its no use

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Your head no correct. Which kind fvvking notch secrecy. See this idiat. When they kill u na for open we go see ur body. Fvvking idiot.
Thank you sir. But hope u will not die befor me sir?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Enjoykoko: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Thank you sir. But hope u will not die befor me sir?

Hahaha. Your own sure say na cultism go kill you. Werey. I pity your mama

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Na ur papa be the owner of Maphite ? Maphite na something to dey proud of. I am sure u are still a cultist and very soon something fit happen to u if u no get Sense run
Thanks i have heard you.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

Ode,maximum academic performance,highly trained,intellectual executioners,repents,its no use
Thank u bro for the meaning. Now use the meaning to get sense and close the thread. Instead advice people not to join than revealing the secretes bro.

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Initiation phase coming soon,i want to detail all the fact before releasing it,stay tuned!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ChoCho54(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:
Fight everywhere cheesy
cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Hahaha. Your own sure say na cultism go kill you. Werey. I pity your mama
Godfather bless u and your mama sir
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Thank u bro for the meaning. Now use the meaning to get sense and close the thread. Instead advice people not to join than revealing the secretes bro.
Rival cult,guy you go die today
oharina:bros I am a Maximum academic performance,highly trained executioner:
Rival cult:your papa,bang bang two gunshot,Gone too soon,R.I.p

32 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by TheWolfen(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2022

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Thatedoboy98: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Op u self too like talk leave those werey and continue ur story

39 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

Rival cult,guy you go die today
oharina:bros I am a Maximum academic performance,highly trained executioner:
Rival cult:your papa,bang bang two gunshot,Gone too soon,R.I.p
Lol, brother cease fire. Where i am now, nothing of such can happen to me since it didnt happen when i was still a phlamer (student). I don't involve myself, only focused on my business for money making.
And if i would be killed at this point. Same can also happen to u, whether u reveal the secretes or not. Use ur head bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ChoCho54(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:
grin grin grin
Y'know... cheesy

There's something sexy about vawulence grin
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by TheWolfen(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Y'know... cheesy

There's something sexy about vawulence grin
I swear cheesy
Those people crying on op thread dey sweet me.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.