Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101940 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by mdntiri(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Seriously,please Educate me, please

There are Vikings, Vandals etc, especially in the all-male halls, blocks, but what they do is mostly "charging"/ singing, dancing etc. Sometimes they clash with rival halls and pelt each other with stones.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by mdntiri(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
ruggedtimi:
there are Nigerian students in ghanaian universities who are cultist
Yes. And do they still get to do their heinous crimes because we hardly hear such cases

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
mdntiri:

There are Vikings, Vandals etc, especially in the all-male halls, blocks, but what they do is mostly "charging"/ singing, dancing etc. Sometimes they clash with rival halls and pelt each other with stones.
E be so e dey start! Soon it will be Guns and axe

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ruggedtimi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
mdntiri:

Yes. And do they still get to do their heinous crimes because we hardly hear such cases
they do!! Bt not as bloody as it is in nigeria
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Mamak1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Guy u can be a script writer.
See how u dey put suspense for the next episode
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:
After,the coronation,to cut long story short,i was given the GB,i read it and got to understand somethings,well,i told phire to pass a message,that who ever can bring 5 civilians into the organization,in one week time will be given a good office,i was surprised of the turnouts I got to make on Friday,omo 55 boys turned out,i was happy,i made so newborns,and took two to virus them,Benjamin and Mark, not real names,i like those two, they got leafs(money)and as well, very calm guys, they observe situations before speaking,They gave me a huge amount of money to make them professionals,which I did,man,we later have peace talk with aiyes,A guy I knew was the new leader of Aiyes,but it did not end there o,The guy swore an oath to puff me,this is the most interesting part o
Betrayal and rebeling,This is was when I was captured and saw death face to face! Chat to be continued
be greatful we didn`t cross-part.pesin 4 go
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ShadowCracker(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
001spice:
[/s]
Street rat cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Born a street rat, dies a street rat.

Low-Lifer cheesy cheesy.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ShadowCracker(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
001spice:
[/s]

Jobless miscreants.

You wey never chop belleful, you go still committ suicide las lass. cheesy cheesy

Failed cultist cheesy cheesy.

36 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Jobless miscreants.

You wey never chop belleful, you go still committ suicide las lass. cheesy cheesy

cult ko cutlass ni. So sum1 can nt joke again. Abeg yahoog abeg continue ur story jara

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by perestroika19: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
001spice:
cult ko cutlass ni. So sum1 can nt joke again. Abeg yahoog abeg continue ur story jara
Because dem don burst you now , you begin dey use reverse psychology. Helping people that come from other regions should be done with caution these days. You never can tell if it's someone escaping from his region after many atrocities and being marked for death.
People always do your due diligence on anyone who suddenly pops up around you claiming to be in helpless situation. Always find out what put them in such situations. Make we no go dey caught up in the middle of wetin we no know

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by perestroika19: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
The guy typing in CAPS earlier today has every attribute of KINGAZUBUIKE aka Inspector Dauda

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Neddstark: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eben91:
Me I don talk am, anything wea go make me die leave kpekus, beer, catfish Peppersoup etc, I no de do am grin grin grin me wea like enjoyment, I for join army but I no fit because of enjoyment, others will be in town drinking beer and I will be in the bush fighting, make I hear.

Abi o. You know how many cultists don die leave their girlfriends for ju with money to straff? Cultism useless i swear.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Realmi: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Since some people can pretend,when you enter his room check his wardrobe,The type of clothes he has,most especially check how many sandals he owns,if he uses slangs when talking to you,e.g mama MI Neva chop something for weeks,mama provide money for me na,that one na slang o, or when you entered the lodge you see many boys hailing him, or hailing you self the mother,also check out how he behaves at home before and how he is behaving now.
why should we count their sandals....do cultist have a certain number of sandal they must have....

And please what is the meaning of
Cv
Omi
Phire...
Incase we hear if from our kids or younger once

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
perestroika19:

Because dem don burst you now , you begin dey use reverse psychology. Helping people that come from other regions should be done with caution these days. You never can tell if it's someone escaping from his region after many atrocities and being marked for death.
People always do your due diligence on anyone who suddenly pops up around you claiming to be in helpless situation. Always find out what put them in such situations. Make we no go dey caught up in the middle of wetin we no know
i have nvr like anything cultism. 1 am nt the out going type. I was just joking. Anyways yahooG I pray God keep on protecting u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by RedCentaur(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Jobless miscreants.

Why are you not in the CIA yet?

Guyman don claim say e dey joke las las!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by RedCentaur(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
001spice:

People wey get surname for the game never comment, na this mushin giant rat wan show face.

Abeg getat!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Zico777(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Jobless miscreants.

Bro, that was too harsh u shouldn't have insulted him with his predicament.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Xiaohei post=112376823]

Guy, let the guy word wetin dey him mind. All the OT, runs and their sequence wey the op don drop clear like water say no be impersonate he dey impersonate. [/quot

He just dey yarn dust. The narrative be like home video self . This one na proper shele
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Realmi:
why should we count their sandals....do cultist have a certain number of sandal they must have....

And please what is the meaning of
Cv
Omi
Phire...
Incase we hear if from our kids or younger once
A kush man,is always on sandals or shoe,but sandals is the best,to run as fast as possible,
CV,is your cult name
Omi,its an abbreviation,i won't disclose,its use to identify a broda in maphite
Phire:Its a message,you must decode the message to understand it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Eben91: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Jobless miscreants.

grin grin grin why u nack am this kind smack down, I hereby declare and ordaine you the professor of smack down of nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by 001spice: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zico777:

Bro, that was too harsh u shouldn't have insulted him with his predicament.
insult no dey pain me. Let him continue

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Jestin post=112378978][/quote]

Omi, I don't know why you are pained,but may God heal your heart and make you see the best part of life,nothing dey cultism,how many Mata you Don run, how many person you Don puff,dont talk anyhow,please repent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
I was all relax,now I knew the feeling of becoming a Don, I hardly give my girl who house me attention,babe if you are on nairaland reading this,i am so sorry,
I will stay all night, she will be worried calling me,i won't pick,because I am in a club,i met Big men,even state Don,it was like I was a celebrity,Got money left and right,but I didn't leave my candle light house,she told me I have changed,i told her not to worry that,i will take her to 511,she didn't understand but believe in me, it was may we were all happy about 511,its a special day in the maphite history,i dressed dope,my candle light was looking,Everything beautiful about the world,i took her there,we all celebrate that day,note:so many dramas but long story cut short,it was like I was the man of the moment,to be continued

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Omi, I don't know why you are pained,but may God heal your heart and make you see the best part of life,nothing dey cultism,how many Mata you Don run, how many person you Don puff,dont talk anyhow,please repent
Omi when u use the word "repent", what do u really mean? Are you now a pastor or an evangelist in church? Do u think everyone is religious on naisaland?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Oga shut up. U be better shele. When u run things for East? U want make I come dey tell u how the game dey go? We don runs thing for Ekpoma since 2006 and currently still dey run tins for GCA international here for London. U nor sabi anything from ur narratives so far .
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jestin:

Oga shut up. U be better shele. When u run things for East? U want make I come dey tell u how the game dey go? We don runs thing for Ekpoma since 2006 and currently still dey run tins for GCA international here for London. U nor sabi anything from ur narratives so far .
Low life,no be only London,na Newcastle

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oharina:

Omi when u use the word "repent", what do u really mean? Are you now a pastor or an evangelist in church? Do u think everyone is religious on naisaland?
Repent means,denounce,dont partake in that sh!t anymore,bros,i still rugged,but I won't give nothing to Maph anymore

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jestin:

Kpoko epa, u dey game. Where me i dey now, although na naija, but epa dem plenty, old men of 60+years with houses and cars still dey light us newly SMCs and na everyday merriment on xpensiv naco plus making money. Even dey run business transactions with aiyes lords for the town. I mean na just fun. Na e this one dey hear dey burn phire dey shele.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Low life,no be only London,na Newcastle

U nor see low life? We don graduate from Ekp since 09 and leave 9ja since 2010. Na red passport I dey use. Sitdown there dey narrate home video for the world. Go and focus on ur life brodaman

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by lordchiz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Jobless miscreants.

Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooo
U Na Dangerous man u be!
See how u SummerSlam dis guy!
Guy whyyyyyyyyy.......?
Now the guy dey form say Na play!
Hungry frat!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jestin:

U nor see low life? We don graduate from Ekp since 09 and leave 9ja since 2010. Na red passport I dey use. Sitdown there dey narrate home video for the world. Go and focus on ur life brodaman
For your mind I dey naija na,idiot!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Repent means,denounce,dont partake in that sh!t anymore,bros,i still rugged,but I won't give nothing to Maph anymore
Nobody will ask u to give anything to maph. Since u ar now a graduate. Where i am now i meet some old men that played maph game in the 90s, and other SMC men doing work, we just talk sit naco, discuss about life, families and so on.
Modified. When we come accross phlamers we advice them to stay out of anything that will lead them to problems and advice them to observe their map very well, cos acada comes first and give the ot. Op i will down someday, likewise u, likewise every other persons. So calm down with ur shele.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.