Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101975 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Idonweak: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:
Oc bobo called me to congratulate me, told me his bloodline is always rugged,that he is an Ex DD, that's double don
Here are the Heirachies of the Maph
Don
Double Don
Chairman
Professsinals
Chiefo
Phire
Money men, I have forgotten their name self, for me,that's not an office
Executioners
newborns

Bros i just want to know if that ogume truly work for you because i get interest oo. I wan join airforce soon and i go like dey fortified

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
wetin sef? Because of those bastards all my clothes are white and ash only shorts are black, so now you're saying I can't wear my preferred white tee shirt on black shorts or jeans again because some twotwo people wear that ... Which one be two two again?
Apache,two two,brotherhood of the blood, black beret,thats their name,They came out from NBM

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Idonweak:

Bros i just want to know if that ogume truly work for you because i get interest oo. I wan join airforce soon and i go like dey fortified
The thing work,wella,i was shot at school gate, nothing happened,but I have to run,na who dem catch with hand,ogume go leave you o

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by zirizee(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
We go ask questions when time reach, you just continue the story
YahooG:
I see many people viewing without asking a question,hope you are not an aspiring student,a question can save you!

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Zico777(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:
I see many people viewing without asking a question,hope you are not an aspiring student,a question can save you!
An old family friend who was one of the hit men in his Confra back then in Unilag confidentially told me that it's best to be a neutral man than joining any setting.

24 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Fame1309(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Where u able to complete schoolling? considering all u went through.

9 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zico777:

An old family friend who was one of the hit men in his Confra back then in Unilag confidentially told me that it's best to be a neutral man than joining any setting.
Yes of course,better to be a ju man,but this your zico777 I no trust am grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Yes in Benue state, their graduate are called judges while maphite is SMC
Omi... Who no go no go know. If u like tell them from now tili december, some people go still one go check first hand. Following sha... But omi hope say u no dey shele like this... Lol, showronto!

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fame1309:
Where u able to complete schoolling? considering all u went through.
Yes,but my GP was nonsense,i was able to finish because of my Girlfriend,i stayed with her from L 200 to final year, she was the only one that signed my shirt! The next day I left school!she can keep secret for the whole world

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Zico777(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Yes of course,better to be a ju man,but this your zico777 I no trust am grin
Trust am abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by elonmuskbaby: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
LieDetector:
I was so orientated on the ills of cultism from when I was still in junior secondary school. We had ex cultists turned pastors come to my school to organize seminars for us. It made me dread cultism. Even when I entered the university. I was approached by some cultists in my 100L. They came to my apartment at night holding smokes and drinks pretending to be looking for my roommate who was their friend. They promised me protection if I joined and offered to make my initiation quick that night should I indicate interest in joining. I was scared for my life. I faked a call by pretending my friend who was on his way to night reading got an accident. I made them understand it was an emergency and I needed to attend to it urgently. I told them I'd give them feedback on that later and excused myself from them. I later got to spend 2weeks at a friends place just so these guys don't look for me again with such devilish proposal. It's been 8 years now and I'm happy I didn't budge to that proposal.
I'm happy for you o.nonentities don't like to die alone.they like recruiting others into their misery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Fame1309(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Yes,but my GP was nonsense,i was able to finish because of my Girlfriend,i stayed with her from L 200 to final year, she was the only one that signed my shirt! The next day I left school!she can keep secret for the whole world
Nice to know.u own her many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by DanceVille: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
To dey talk some slangs as an inju (not belonging to any set of confraternity) sef bad... Make cultist no go reason you better slap for street.

I jus dey pity una wey dey watch selina tested and dey used most of those slangs for the movie..

Na reason why sometimes e dey good make you jus dey speak with others either in your native language or pure english. Slang sef dey breed attention.

My small piece! Shun cultism!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloccz:
you dey mad for this statement
ur father
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fame1309:

Nice to know.u own her many thanks.
I swear,some women are precious!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by popp(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

I swear,some woman are precious!

Buh OP, your grammar here nobi here ooh!!!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
popp:

Buh OP, your grammar here nobi here ooh!!!
Vawulence,hehehe grin grin
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Eben91: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Me I don talk am, anything wea go make me die leave kpekus, beer, catfish Peppersoup etc, I no de do am grin grin grin me wea like enjoyment, I for join army but I no fit because of enjoyment, others will be in town drinking beer and I will be in the bush fighting, make I hear.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Geesarki(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

I swear,some women are precious!

Wife her now.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:
The mutiny
I was so angry after what happened,i called my Don,he told me to stay away from aiye Matas for now,weak bastard,i said in my mind,i ask of his location,he gave me,i went there,He was with 5 professionals,no chiefo,he was drinking a red wine called DON pedro,i told him aiyes almost killed me that he should declare war on them,we can't be quiet and let them take us one by one, Omi troway,Inshort troway your FM(phone),thats was his reply?the professionals looked at him with surprise and also look at my face,i was so angry,i shouted back at him,Omi General Wetin you dey burn sef,he was shocked, without wasting time I pick up the Don Pedro bottle and burst his head open,omo,Don wey no get ogume,hiss,The next thing professionals start kicking him left and right, see slap,one professional echoed kpoko!!!Greatmen!!!Clear road for Our new Don o,5 star General,i was surprised,caused I don't know anything about mutiny,next thing i received phire on my FM that I am the new Don of udodi phamily,same with everyother maphites in campus,omo,i was dumbfounded,but at same time happy,next thing the started singing
Omi brother you are rugged
Response:Omi brother you are rugged
You are rugged you killi bagger
Response:Omi brother you are rugged
You are rugged killi Axeman
Response:Omi brother you are rugged!
You are rugged killi two two
Response:Omi brother you are rugged!

You are saying rubbish and misleading the people.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
After,the coronation,to cut long story short,i was given the GB,i read it and got to understand somethings,well,i told phire to pass a message,that who ever can bring 5 civilians into the organization,in one week time will be given a good office,i was surprised of the turnouts I got to make on Friday,omo 55 boys turned out,i was happy,i made so newborns,and took two to virus them,Benjamin and Mark, not real names,i like those two, they got leafs(money)and as well, very calm guys, they observe situations before speaking,They gave me a huge amount of money to make them professionals,which I did,man,we later have peace talk with aiyes,A guy I knew was the new leader of Aiyes,but it did not end there o,The guy swore an oath to puff me,this is the most interesting part o
Betrayal and rebeling,This is was when I was captured and saw death face to face! Chat to be continued

20 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jestin:

Hehe,repent o,oya say the truth na grin
Jestin,come and say the truth o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Geesarki:

Wife her now.
Since I left school we only chat,i lost my phone and her contacts,but I pray one day,i can see her again,that is my wife for sure!
My candle light

14 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Geesarki(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Since I left school we only chat,i lost my phone and her contacts,but I pray one day,i can see her again,that is my wife for sure!
My candle light

She deserves to be searched with all resources at your disposal. I love loyalty die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by mdntiri(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:
Are there Nigerian cultists in Ghana?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Geesarki:

She deserves to be searched with all resources at your disposal. I love loyalty die.
Boss with this,you have gingered me!Thank you for this influence

11 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
mdntiri:

Hehe,so many,as we also have Ghanaian cultists in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jestin:

Guy, let the guy word wetin dey him mind. All the OT, runs and their sequence wey the op don drop clear like water say no be impersonate he dey impersonate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ruggedtimi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
mdntiri:

ofcos...even in london
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by mdntiri(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
YahooG:

Hehe,so many,as we also have Ghanaian cultists in Nigeria.
There are no Ghanaian cults. What we have in our universities are not cults in the true sense of the word

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by ruggedtimi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
mdntiri:

There are no Ghanaian cults. What we have in our universities are not cults in the true sense of the word
there are Nigerian students in ghanaian universities who are cultist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
mdntiri:

Seriously,please Educate me, please

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.