Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101293 Views)

Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Connected1: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
How sure are you that any of the moderators are not cultists or they won't fall for a bribe, even good tech guys can leak your location and they would come for you.

There are big guns watching without dropping comments, I believe when you renounced you were not told to expose their secrets at the police station/ court, you can advise people not to join and also give them reasons not to join, but please for your own safety don't give out secrets.

Those cheering you on won't be there when you face the consequences of your actions, even ex-military officers are not allowed to talk about what goes on in the Military talk more of a fraternity.

I am just giving you tips, you have your own decision to make, don't invite trouble for yourself because even if you drop all the secrets, though who admire adventure, violent and thrilling experience would still join.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Connected1:
How sure are you that any of the moderators are not cultists or they won't fall for a bribe, even good tech guys can leak your location and they would come for you.

There are big guns watching without dropping comments, I believe when you renounced you were not told to expose their secrets at the police station/ court, you can advise people not to join and also give them reasons not to join, but please for your own safety don't give out secrets.

Those cheering you on won't be there when you face the consequences of your actions, even ex-military officers are not allowed to talk about what goes on in the Military talk more of a fraternity.

I am just giving you tips, you have your own decision to make, don't invite trouble for yourself because even if you drop all the secrets, though who admire adventure, violent and thrilling experience would still join.
Silent,i am still writing...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

Silent,i am still writing...
Do you derive joy insulting people that harmlessly advices you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Eben91: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Op continue, I don buy cold beer de wait for you

12 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Cultistupdate: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

Nah dem ur people be this. This one don hear advise Run grin

Lol. My boss. grin the killings too much

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Reggaemich(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Okada stop me HERE

vawulence is due

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Can you just update the fücking thread man you talk too much... Stop arguing and type some stories

23 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Cultistupdate: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Antimarraige:
Can you just update the fücking thread man you talk too much... Stop arguing and type some stories

Lol

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
It was on Friday evening,the time was 5:11 my Gf(Godfather)oc Bono told me and my roommate to dress up on a black shirt and pants he bought for us,he told us to drop our FM and leafs,phone and money,that is a special kind of meeting to introduce us to the family,we were excited,we followed him to a bush,called. Coven,i saw about 15 boys,like us waiting,we were looking around,i looked back to ask my Gf a question,he was gone,next thing we saw some boys coming out of the bush,they said we should strip,we stripped they tied our eyes and took us to an unknown an unknown destination,next thing we were been kicked around and beaten seriously for 5 hours my thighs was swollen,my lips was bleeding,God,which kind thing I enter like this?my mind keep thinking,i was crying like a baby,the beating is called MAGA,after this phase they gave us numbers STP 1 to 25,i was 10,when it get to my turn I was asked to knee down still blind folded,they asked me who brought you here, I said oc Bobo,come see slap,i was crying o, who brought here I repeat same thing,omo the next slap carry weight,they ask again who brought you,i told them I brought my self,they ask me to stretch my hands forward the filled it with human hair and rum,lite it on fire, and told me not to drop it or they start all over,i held that for 5 min,my God, it's was burning my palms, they told me to crush it and rub it on my chest, I did, and they all echoed great men!! To be continued,still on innitiation phase!!

27 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Anxiety2022: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:
Please don't mind my English o:I got admitted to Anambra State University at the year 2015,well,before going to school that year,i always joke with my friends about wearing Ankara to lectures,just to avoid the various cult groups in school,guy na Native me go dey wear enter lectures,me telling my late friend whom also was admitted into same school,well to cut long story short,my first day at school wasn't easy,from looking for a lodge to finding where exactly where my faculty was,i won't disclose that here Tho!cause I was so popular in school then,
How I join maphite,it all started on a fateful afternoon o,i was with my roommate and best friend,Charles(not his real name) Charles was a very brilliant guy,we were in our 200L,there was a guy my logde then,99,he came to me to join the Vikings,that I am a potential material,hehe!me laughing and also afraid at same time,i swear we get one covenant wey we dey follow for our family,anybody wey join cult go die, that's was my reply,he said OK that I shouldn't not worry,that later I should meet him at a popular bar in school,i snubbed his request Tho, by not showing up,that night,i was asleep in my room jeje,my room mate has gone for night reading,Bang BangBang,oga open door,omo,come see sweat and cold wey catch me,The banging continue,i remained silent,Next thing I heard was Aro mate!!! Omo!! at that point I was so confused,next thing I heard again from a neighbor in that same lodge,who be this men!!! Great men!!! me still silent in my room,Oga you no know say na Gongo Lodge be this,make all of Una troway!!that's how they left o,telling them,they will be back.To be continued!
wetin be ur dob. Who made you. U too shout
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Olatara(f): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
dobnina:
*Runs out of the thread with my shoes on my head* This place is not for me. I am sorry for trespassing.
Me too! Shuo!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Anxiety2022:
wetin be ur dob. Who made you. U too shout
u will be crippled at last. I wonder how u take join Gongo self . Idiot I mean to quote the stupid Op

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina or Wetin dem dey call u , I know say u be one local bini boy normally nah so all you rapist maf Ant be . If u don’t keep quiet and allow others learn .. people are coming out , see my guy that rubbish u Dey hide ..cultism is evil please my guy yahoo g cast them … cast them well well so that others I mean jambite and the rest people way get complex issue go learn . Nah complex problem carry many of una go join … today nah oyo…

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kwakwa7:
Oharina or Wetin dem dey call u , I know say u be one local bini boy normally nah so all you rapist maf Ant be . If u don’t keep quiet and allow others learn .. people are coming out , see my guy that rubbish u Dey hide ..cultism is evil please my guy yahoo g cast them … cast them well well so that others I mean jambite and the rest people way get complex issue go learn . Nah complex problem carry many of una go join … today nah oyo…
Don't quote me oga, we not get reasoning, dey ur lane. U get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kwakwa7:
Your moniker k7,means you are an axeman,repent o,I got joy that year,falling axemen,as chiefo,all this got no meaning

16 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by rowland545(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
This thread is filled with sweet vahulence

26 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kwakwa7: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Don't quote me oga, we not get reasoning, dey ur lane. U get?
hahahaha u go soon die idiot maf ant

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kwakwa7:
hahahaha u go soon die idiot maf ant
Seems I will stop this thread!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by soliddust2020: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Omi shows, that man don forget he omata. Na bashing for cv.

The guy no be au10tic na shele

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jestin:
u will be crippled at last. I wonder how u take join Gongo self . Idiot I mean to quote the stupid Op
Lol
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Brytesp(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cultist everywhere undecided ...

15 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

Bro u see as that black civilian dey threaten me? Na u cause all these.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
soliddust2020:

10 u sir
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Eben91: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

No pls, u are saving some people

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Bro u see as that black civilian dey threaten me? Na u cause all these.
Repent,i like you,brother,no carry cult Mata for head abeg

12 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

Repent,i like you,brother,no carry cult Mata for head abeg
Na u dey carry am for head by showing people u are/were once a strong man. Desist broda mi.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
soliddust2020:

better shele. Open nonsense topic dey burn rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jestin:
better shele. Open nonsense topic dey burn rubbish.
I tire
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by BobbieZion(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
People walk in packs,because they don't feel safe alone.
I walk alone ,cause I don't feel safe in packs..

I never believed in frat.
Too G'd up to let another Niqqa hold my heat for me...When I can as well lock and load .

In essense,nobody is untouchable,u are better safe with God than Men.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
soliddust2020:

Him elder brother fit be maph, if him be authentic showguy him no go ever burn phire

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

I tire
na mental drilling this shele mugu go chop last last … blood must full him mouth.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by capetownboyz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nonsense threads .. Seun delete this shit .. we got enough testimonies from this bastards and anyone who chooses to get killed so be it .. we damn too populated in this country .. outta here..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.