Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ice Cream Vs Roses: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ice Cream Vs Roses: (1904 Views)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes / Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2011
Forumites, I Was having a conversation with My friend on Face book, and he was like His Girlfriend Prefers Him Buying Her Ice Cream, Meat pie and Dough nuts than a Rose undecided grin

I mean, Who does that? Is that Naija Sense or What? I've been laughing Hard Ever Since.

How Romantic are we, Really?. . . Guys, Which would you Buy, Ladies Which Would you Accept? undecided

Pls Air your Views on What you think is more Romantic!   ICE CREAM OR ROSE!!! cool
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by BABE3: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2011
If someone had asked me this question randomly, I would have said "Rose" without giving it a thought.

But honestly, I would prefer IcE cream. Why? Pls what's my business with a rose?--Rose that will die in an hour. Abeg pass Ice cream lemme belle full jo.

PS---I'm not a "romantic" (cheesy romantic).
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by toyemz(f): 12:46am On Jul 10, 2011
ice cream

flower ke?
na lie oh!!
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2011
BABE!:

If someone had asked me this question randomly, I would have said "Rose" without giving it a thought.

But honestly, I would prefer IcE cream. Why? Pls what's my business with a rose?--Rose that will die in an hour. Abeg pass Ice cream lemme belle full jo.

PS---I'm not a "romantic" (cheesy romantic).

Naija Babe Cracking Naija Sense!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2011
toyemz:

ice cream

flower ke?
na lie oh!!

Dont tell me you are not romantic! Lol. . .
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by BABE3: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

Naija Babe Cracking Naija Sense!!! grin grin grin

But seriously though, If you want to give me something that's neither edible nor memorable, make sure it's quite tangible.  Coz if it's not, you just wasted your time and money. I'll appreciate the gift, but fact still remains that it's useless to me.

Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^Personally, that rose thing is a once in a while stuff sha. I wont suggest going to see a lady empty handed, with just one friggin rose, I fit buy Ice cream join am, make she for no cuss me! Me wey dey talk i nefa buy rose before sef lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by BABE3: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^Personally, that rose thing is a once in a while stuff sha. I wont suggest going to see a lady empty handed, with just one friggin rose, I fit buy Ice cream join am, make she for no cuss me! Me wey dey talk i nefa buy rose before sef lipsrsealed grin

Some people are really into all that (roses) sha. To each their own. But me o, I'd prefer a pen or an eraser to a rose. (k, that was a lie).

lol @ Empty handed= I friggin rose.
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by toyemz(f): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2011
@sexkillz

Dont tell me you are not romantic! Lol. . .

Truth be told,i am not a flower person
i totally believe that flowers should only be admired and left where they grow

rose ke?
i would accept it out of politeness
then deliberately forget it in the car!

outside that
i am really romantic oh
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2011
toyemz:

rose ke?
i would accept it out of politeness
then deliberately forget it in the car!

ROTFLMAO!!!! Pls you are not about to crack a second rib of Mine this Nite! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Pweety4me(f): 4:28am On Jul 10, 2011
Trust me, being 'active' has poisoned most of na 9ja peeps brains, so they don't know what 'romance' or what being 'romantic' is undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Pweety4me(f): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2011
Awww poster is cute wink smiley
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 10, 2011
Hunger is a B1tch
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by african1(f): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2011
I hate flowers, but love Ice cream! there is your answer.
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin Bear in mind though that Romantic is Synonymous with Rose, Ice Cream is Synonymous with Hunger! grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by african1(f): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^So I am not romantic is it not the end of the world. wink
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2011
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by 190: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2011
NIGERIAN GIRLS PREFER RECHARGE CARDS
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Atreides(f): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2011
Ice-Cream!

Abeg,wetin i wan use flawa do?
I be goat?

He'd better bring something better than one useless #300 plastic flower(Gawd nothing pisses me off more than plastic flowers! And boys keep bringing it to me with one useless teddy bear or the other!
Like wtf,do i look like i'm 5 years old? Why would i still be playing with dolly-babies at this stage? Msscccheewww!)
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Zahnda(f): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2011
Romance by numbers. Could people just get real and stop with the nonsensical western symbolisms. OP, thee romantic, why do you believe that a rose is more romantic? Wtf is a chick supposed to with a rose?
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2011
Plastic flower? Huaaah how old re u n how old is your plastic flower bf?
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Atreides(f): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2011
@Zahnda,she is supposed to eat it and pick her teeth with the stem,apparently.

@Reality,plastic,real,don't matter.
Was jus making a point with reference to stuff that happened when i was younger,which is;-i REALLY don't like flowers.
Come to think of it,i don't like gazing at the stars(has petrol finished?),taking moon-lit walks,having candle-light dinners(like how am i supposed to see anything?) etc etc.
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by 190: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2011
Atreides:

Ice-Cream!

Abeg,wetin i wan use flawa do?
I be goat?

He'd better bring something better than one useless #300 plastic flower(Gawd nothing pisses me off more than plastic flowers! And boys keep bringing it to me with one useless teddy bear or the other!
Like wtf,do i look like i'm 5 years old? Why would i still be playing with dolly-babies at this stage? Msscccheewww!)

Na wa ooo

see wetin we dey talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2011
@ Atreides, Seriously what are you doing in the romance section? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2011
Zahnda:

Romance by numbers. Could people just get real and stop with the nonsensical western symbolisms. OP, thee romantic, why do you believe that a rose is more romantic? Wtf is a chick supposed to with a rose?

@ Zahnda! This aint an ordinary flower O! It's a rose we are talking about here! Seriously you peeps are really Cracking me up grin grin grin, Especially the Girls! grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by african1(f): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2011
a Rose doesn't have to be a romance symbol for everyone. I personally think it is very romantic to write or recieve a love letter, but my friend thinks that is cheezy and loves flowers. So at the end of the day, it is NOT one thing that symbolized romance.
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Atreides(f): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

@ Atreides, Seriously what are you doing in the romance section? grin grin grin grin grin
I am a romantic somebody naa grin grin grin

I do enjoy making-out on the Eiffel tower, skiing in Aspen, eating freshly grown Strawberries and whipped cream(then eating Jollof afterwards because i don't see what 2 or 3 strawberries will do in my stomach), drinking Pinot Noir on a dark night and having long,intense conversations with mysterious,handsome strangers(who might be ritualists),and writing poetry, breath-taking odes to a guy's eyelashes etc etc

Is that not romantic enough??

But seriously,though,i don't think the average Nigerian girl is very romantic.
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by 190: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2011
^Gbam! thats why i like you

Little or no wonder @ 21 you see their bellies with all FAT

Folds of fat that before a girl takes off her belt, she gotta lift FAT away from her tummy

Its tins like ice-cream and Meat that causes it undecided
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by MsPotato(f): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2011
I always think that Ice Cream is more romantic cause I get that self satisfaction when Im eating it unlike roses, you get it, you say thank you and how thoughtful he is and than u keep it in a vase and after 4 days it died on you. What can be romantic of that  undecided

But if you get a kinky bf, you can go more further than just ice cream. He might want to eat some ice cream from your belly and I eat some ice cream off his belly or he would eat ice cream off my b00b5 or I eat ice cream off his t1t5 and so on.

You know what Im talkin about!  grin grin grin

But since Im a born again, so thats not gonna happen for now. O ya! hand me that roses! grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2011
190:

^Gbam! thats why i like you

Little or no wonder @ 21 you see their bellies with all FAT

Folds of fat that before a girl takes off her belt, she gotta lift FAT away from her tummy

Its tins like ice-cream and Meat that causes it  undecided

Lmao! grin
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Mynd44: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2011
Naija girls prefer PEPPERSOUP and SMALL STOUT.
Re: Ice Cream Vs Roses: by Zahnda(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2011
Hang on, Nope! Still not connecting the Big Romance/Love dots. But am LMAO at imagery of my baby presenting moi with a rose *Cue some Cheese Rock - Stab me with double dose Insulin please*

Black American Women Vs Naija Women / "Reveal At Last How Couples Should React To Bad Sex" / 2nd Wife Or Single For Life?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55