Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes (3793 Views)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is a conversation between me and my lovely friend.....
she still hasn't replied me since then....after serious begging grin

mind you, the girl in the wallpaper is my sister o!!!!

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
lol....wicked

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Pheals(f): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
SSeriously i love your chats

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by cruzita(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
the chat dey lively and the girl doesn't seem to be boring

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Kayoski(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice one op..

at least she didn't specify whether it should be in pic form or reality..

BTW , I like ur sister , she cud be my missing rib o..
which one she dey " bbm or whatspp ?
m serious o..

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pheals:
trust me, its really fun chatting with her.... we could spend the whole day doing that
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kayoski:
nice one op..

at least she didn't specify whether it should be in pic form or reality..

BTW , I like ur sister , she cud be my missing rib o..
which one she dey " bbm or whatspp ?
m serious o..

abi o! but she still dey vex o, after several hours, she still hasn't replied me!
as for ya rib, its gotta be somewhere else!
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
she's still not answered me o! after several hours! sad

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Kayoski(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
anochuko01:

abi o! but she still dey vex o, after several hours, she still hasn't replied me!
as for ya rib, its gotta be somewhere else!
bro naso u deny me ur sis, anyways chicks yapa for street.
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kayoski:
bro naso u deny me ur sis, anyways chicks yapa for street.
lol all the best for you o
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Kayoski(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
anochuko01:

lol
all the best for you o
na wah for babes o..irrespective of who is celebrating they are always the ones to receive gifts...

bro let's try something..
do u have the liver to ignore her for a while lets say 2 days..
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kayoski:

na wah for babes o..irrespective of who is celebrating they are always the ones to receive gifts...

bro let's try something..
do u have the liver to ignore her for a while lets say 2 days..

of course I would have done that if she was an ordinary friend..
but as for ''her'', I can't o.
that's the nature of ladies anyway.....
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Kayoski(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
anochuko01:

lol
all the best for you o
just thought of sometin diff..

I think she was indirectly asking u out on a date but was disappointed u didn't catch the drift...

I think u should take her out.. all na shakara ,problem is solved
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kayoski:

just thought of sometin diff..

I think she was indirectly asking u out on a date but was disappointed u didn't catch the drift...

I think u should take her out.. all na shakara ,problem is solved
haha.....we're miles away. come to think of it, if we were that close, I would have effortlessly gotten the ice cream and flakes for her. but the joke I made came up simply bcoz of the distance.
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by IamLEGEND1: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
so wetin dey to see here?
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Kayoski(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
anochuko01:

haha.....we're miles away. come to think of it, if we were that close, I would have effortlessly gotten the ice cream and flakes for her. but the joke I made came up simply bcoz of the distance.
I swear I don tire, wetin she kon want make u do..

girls are too complicated..

am sure if there is a course like womanology( study of women ) in higher institution, men will fail beyond carry over, no one will graduate..

Anyways keep us posted , I am particularly interested in how this story will end..

good luck in unravelling the mystery (woman )
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oh lawd!!WTF is dis? undecided undecided
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kayoski:

I swear I don tire, wetin she kon want make u do..

girls are too complicated..

am sure if there is a course like womanology( study of women ) in higher institution, men will fail beyond carry over, no one will graduate..

Anyways keep us posted , I am particularly interested in how this story will end..

good luck in unravelling the mystery (woman )

lol, be sure i would.
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh lawd!!WTF is dis? undecided undecided
what exactly don't you understand....
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op the problem was you got her the wrong flavor,she wanted butter pecan not strawberry!

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
anochuko01:

what exactly don't you understand....
undecided undecided
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ahan, she doesn't like strawberry favoured ice cream? Give her vanilla now.

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
sylvalord:
Ahan, she doesn't like strawberry favoured ice cream? Give her vanilla now.
I guess she found it difficult to pick up the spoon
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
anochuko01:

I guess she found it difficult to pick up the spoon
oh oh yes, that could be the problem.
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by mejai(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
girls and food combo! which one be ice-cream and corn flakes again? her fart will be out of did world. hiaan!!
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by MilesLamar(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pheals:

I can chat lyk dat.. Send me a mail asap undecided
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by genchukky(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Maybe she still dey try to open the cornflakes wen u send her,or she put the phone for fridge make the ice cream nor melt.........Lol.........girls and demands...smh.
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by OgaSirAde(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2016
Fast and quick delivery @ op she go appreciate you forever jare cheesy
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Fast and quick delivery @ op she go appreciate you forever jare cheesy
unfortunately, Na war the thing cause. she still never follow me talk since about 1pm yesterday!
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2016
cc: lalasticlacla
Re: When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes by anochuko01(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
my sweety has finally decided to speak to me grin
just that she's used a guy's pic as her dp, trying to make me jealous. but me no send.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity / Who Are You Voting For ? / Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.