Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? (1337 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Does Body Count Actually Count? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Sergio103(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Greetings all

So due to the ASUU strike, my cousin sisters (2) had the opportunity to come over and stay with me.

We had the opportunity to discuss many things but thiers a weird discussion that got me to as "really"??.

The senior sister has an average height, moderate bust and relatively below normal butt. But she very very beautiful
But the junior sister is a tall lady, very nice curved butt relatively above normal. Busty and beautiful but not as beautiful as the senior.

So we were discussing and the senior one said it's always embarrassing how people she know she's well older than in age will always come to toast her whenever she walk around with her sis, but dare not even look at the sis but will rather greet her "Good day aunty".

People that do come to her (the junior) especially when they are both together are matured guys at least that are well to do. And the junior sis confirmed to this.

We all laugh it out but I later thought of the whole thing and sincerely......I found it interesting. Because me personally will always go for tall ladies. Found them more mature to mingle with, but see the average ladies as sometimes still underage (my mind Sha).

Does stature and height really matter??
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
its called:"going for your own LEVEL"
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Sergio103(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
its called:"going for your own LEVEL"

grin grin cheesy.

So you mean "the taller the lady,the more advantage she has to levels" smiley
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Kriss216: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Almost all Nigerian girls are short. It's rare to find a tall Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
It matters. Just as dxxk size. Can't be parading around with short girls and their wahala.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by silverlinen(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
Damnnn
I'll second this brr
Them shirt no be lies.
Buh e get this my chubby babe wey think say guys no dey look her cos she full.
I dey really feel for the babe big time
Buh she fine brr...na dark beauty oo.
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sergio103:
grin grin cheesy.
So you mean "the taller the lady,the more advantage she has to levels" smiley

nooooo, i mean the more beautiful she is, and the more men will go for her and avoid the ugliest one of the two!
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Sergio103(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
It matters. Just as dxxk size. Can't be parading around with short girls and their wahala.

Lol cheesy
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by suffering: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
All these fourteen year old children who lust over their cousins. SMH. See analyses.
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Candidlady: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:

This drunk again embarassed

Can bet iam way taller than you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Lols, my Guy literary sets ur soul on fire. Him dey pepper ur body, no be small.. Take it easy, u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by MisterRuk(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
To an extent . I believe God made different sizes and heights of women, and men who are attracted to these differences, each man to his taste. For example, I prefer ladies who are fat but are confident about their size and carry themselves comfortably well. At the end it falls down to how the woman carries herself. No matter how tall, short, fat, thin, curvy or flat a woman is, how she carries herself with beauty, respect, and confidence matters...
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Jeon(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:

don't mind him.
it's rare to find tall man in Nigeria ,unless by mistake. I'm taller than almost all the men in my community. They ain't up to my elbow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Silentgroper(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:

This obsession though..
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Silentgroper(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

don't mind him.

it's rare to find tall man in Nigeria ,unless by mistake.
I'm taller than almost all the men in my community. They ain't up to my elbow.
This one lives far away in borno and she's making a generalization..
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2022
That's true, my younger sister is taller than me but am beautiful than her. Most of the times between junior and seniors, the juniors are always the tallest or biggest weder twins, sisters or brothers. It's just nature. But in terms of approchment am being approached more.
Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by MAGG0T(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
That's true, my younger sister is taller than me but am beautiful than her. Most of the times between junior and seniors, the juniors are always the tallest or biggest weder twins, sisters or brothers. It's just nature. But in terms of approchment am being approached more.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? by Sergio103(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

don't mind him.

it's rare to find tall man in Nigeria ,unless by mistake.
I'm taller than almost all the men in my community. They ain't up to my elbow.

Lies!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? / Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man / Nude Video And Photos Of Thick Anambra Babe Mercy Odika Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.