Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? (1342 Views)

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Ochyes: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
As a married person, what is your opinion of adults who are still single?

To be perfectly honest, I envy them.

Single people are (almost) always looking for a mate, especially women. But what they don’t realize is the one thing they give up when they get married: their freedom.

Single people have the freedom to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

Single people have the freedom to make their own decisions and their own mistakes.

Single people have the freedom to live their lives without interference from another person/mate.

Single people have the option to only clean-up after themselves, to only cook for one person, to only do one load of laundry. They can live in a spotlessly clean house, or live like a pig and no-one would care.

Single people do not have to share the TV remote, the bathroom, or the bedroom. Single people can sleep in the center of the bed, watch whatever they want on TV or Netflix and they never have to worry about the bathroom being clean or putting the seat down.

Single people don’t have to worry about a snoring partner, keeping them awake.
Single people can spend their money or save their money.

Single people do not have to live their lives under constant criticism or compromise.

Single people never have to discuss going on vacation, making a large purchase, where to work or where to live or what furniture to buy.

On a darker note, single people never have to worry about domestic violence, verbal abuse, emotional torment or sexual assault from their partner.

I (sometimes) ENVY them!

https://qr.ae/pvHrHZ

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Offpoint1: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
By decision, all of us would have loved to be single forever... But we aren't biologically built to be single.
No Matter how delusional we try to believe we can be "happy" being single, it's just self deception. There is stage or age you get you'll need/long for a partner you can share your thoughts, feelings, pain, sadness and joy with.. . No Matter how many men/women you might have wh0re with.

Whoever/whatever designed the universe, had the code of "pairs" embedded in most, if not all living mammals.

Forget about feminist and redpill bullcrap, it's all self-deception.

11 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by jericco1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
None
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Jayrockk: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Single people also fxck whoever they want to wink
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Timoleon(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lucky bastards!
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by cassidy1996(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are enjoying their lives
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Greystone: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
There are pros and cons to every situation, marital status is not an exception.

It depends on what each individual wants & needs.
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hahaha, dis OP!
According to a quote. 'when you are Single and u see happily married pple, you envy dem. When you are now Married, you see happy Singles, you envy dem like mad!
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Meself: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
If only they know how lucky they r

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Dickson178(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
So , you dey Envy me OP
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Goldbw122(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmm, some things must change Is part of maturity
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by mardis: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
How can a married person envy single? In what sense if i may ask? As a married person you only envy a single person if your marriage is full of troubles or you married the wrong partner. If not i see no reason why would i as a married person, want to go back to been single.
Infact a married person have tasted been single but as a single person, you're yet to taste marriage. A marriage that has zero form of any type of violence is a marriage you would not trade for anything. To even make it sweeter, when your partner is heaven sent and you're loving each other as the day goes by. Who wouldn't hope for that? When you're sick, someone is there to take care of you. Someone is always praying for your safety and success. You're sure of the hygiene of your meals. When you attain old age, someone is there to take care of you be it your spouse or children.

4 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ochyes:

Single people are (almost) always looking for a mate, especially women. But what they don’t realize is the one thing they give up when they get married: their freedom.

Single people have the freedom to make their own decisions and their own mistakes.

Single people have the freedom to live their lives without interference from another person/mate.

Single people have the option to only clean-up after themselves, to only cook for one person, to only do one load of laundry. They can live in a spotlessly clean house, or live like a pig and no-one would care.

Single people do not have to share the TV remote, the bathroom, or the bedroom. Single people can sleep in the center of the bed, watch whatever they want on TV or Netflix and they never have to worry about the bathroom being clean or putting the seat down.

Single people do not have to live their lives under constant criticism or compromise.

Single people never have to discuss going on vacation, making a large purchase, where to work or where to live or what furniture to buy.

On a darker note, single people never have to worry about domestic violence, verbal abuse, emotional torment or sexual assault from their partner.

I (sometimes) ENVY them!

Envy no man...

Being single is a case of temporary situation...

No easy way in life.
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by TMTR: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Hahaha, I no fit laugh, I created a thread about the exclusive benifits of getting married and no one could come up with any..

https://www.nairaland.com/7163981/what-exclusive-benifits-men-getting
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by anonymuz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Offpoint1:
By decision, all of us would have loved to be single forever... But we aren't biologically built to be single.
No Matter how delusional we try to believe we can be "happy" being single, it's just self deception. There is stage or age you get you'll need/long for a partner you can share your thoughts, feelings, pain, sadness and joy with.
No Matter how many men/women you might have wh0re with.

Whoever/whatever designed the universe, had the code of "pairs" embedded in most, if not living mammals.

Forget about feminist and redpill bullcrap, it's all self-deception.
fact

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Hartman11: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is time for everything reason while I got married but sometimes I wish I can turn back the hand of clock to my single days life.
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Hartman11: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jayrockk:
Single people also fxck whoever they want to wink
Even without spending much
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by Hartman11: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
mardis:
How can a married person envy single? In what sense if i may ask? As a married person you only envy a single person if your marriage is full of troubles or you married the wrong partner. If not i see no reason why would i as a married person, want to go back to been single.
Infact a married person have tasted been single but as a single person, you're yet to taste marriage. A marriage that has zero form of any type of violence is a marriage you would not trade for anything. To even make it sweeter, when your partner is heaven sent and you're loving each other as the day goes by. Who wouldn't hope for that? When you're sick, someone is there to take care of you. Someone is always praying for your safety and success. You're sure of the hygiene of your meals. When you attain old age, someone is there to take care of you be it your spouse or children.
Brother u preach much, it is people like u dat will make someone to advise people not to go church and look for wife or husband
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by daimsy(f): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Ochyes:

I (sometimes) ENVY them!

I wish to become single like them.
Marriage is draining and very very regrettable.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by zexy2030(m): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Being single gives you the ability to go far. I remember when I wanted a girl friend, I was listening to elders that make sure you have money before u marry. Good and very true advice, what if the money doesn't come, will u remain single. No. Get married whatever the resources. Because if u r broke and not married at a later age, loneliness, rejections and false accusation will finish your life. If u r single sustain financial freedom. Otherwise get married and add to life, even if it's just a seed. No one is on earth for nothing. We all have a purpose either for good or for bad. Nature created no one for bad. It's a choice some people make that' makes them bad.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by lawrenzooo: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2022
mardis:
Five years after your own marriage abeg update us...
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by mardis: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Five years after your own marriage abeg update us...

Sure grin
Re: As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? by mardis: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hartman11:

Brother u preach much, it is people like u dat will make someone to advise people not to go church and look for wife or husband

Na truth i talk now grin

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Nairaland Feminists..they Are Suffering / What Is Causing The High Rate Of Depression? / Misleading Thought!(?).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.